As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Edward Tools #ad
Pro Tapered blade for close to corner use without scraping wall, Perfect flex, Rust proof steel, Hi-visiblity ergonomic handle, Edward Tools Blue Steel Taping Knife 12” #adEdward Tools #ad
- Lifetime warranty. Tapered blade allows for tight use against corners without scraping. Hanging hole for easy storage. High visibility ergonomic handle is more comfortable and allows for easier finding. High grade blue steel taping knife has better flex than stainless and is more rust proof.
2. Bates Choice Pro #ad
Tape Knife, Drywall Joint Knife, Drywall Tools Knife, Drywall Mud Knife, 12 Inch, Finishing Knife, Drywall Taping Knife, 12 Inch Putty Knife, Mudding Knife, Dry Wall Knife, Bates- Taping Knife #adBates Choice Pro #ad
- Lightweight, comfortable And Ergonomically Designed For All-Day Use With Minimal Fatigue. Hanging hole For Easy Storage. High-grade blue steel taping Knife Is Constructed For High Performance And Efficiency.
Tapered blade allows For Tight Use Against Corners Without Scraping. Precise flex for a better Finish And Faster Application Rates.
3. Warner Manufacturing #ad
10873, Soft Grip Handle, Warner 12" ProGrip Blue Steel Drywall Taping Knife #adWarner Manufacturing #ad
- Blade flares out at the edges to reach into corners. 12-inch blue steel blade. Features a soft-grip ergonomic handle. Blades are supported with aluminum backing. Use when applying drywall finishing coats.
4. Hyde #ad
12-Inch, Blue Steel, HYDE 09373 9373 Taping Knife #adHyde #ad
- Item package Weight: 5. 0 lb. Model number: 09373. Item package dimensions: 18. 0" l x 18. 0" w x 21. 0" h. Country of Origin: China.
|Manufacturer||Hyde Tools #ad|
5. Warner Manufacturing #ad
Warner 12" ProGrip Stainless Steel Drywall Taping Knife, Soft Grip Handle, 10922 #adWarner Manufacturing #ad
- Use when applying drywall finishing coats. Blade flares out at the edges to reach into corners. Blades are supported with aluminum backing. Features a soft-grip ergonomic handle. 12-inch stainless steel blade.
6. Mintcraft #ad
MINTCRAFT 37003R3L 1 1 1 Taping Knife, 12-Inch, Red Handle #adMintcraft #ad
- Product type: TOOLS. Package width: 0508 cm. Package length: 25. 654 cm. Package height: 2. 794 cm.
7. Level5 #ad
12" Big Back Taping Knife | LEVEL5 | Stainless Steel w/Soft Grip Handle | 5-194 #adLevel5 #ad
- Features a big-Back anodized backplate to hold more mud. Large hang hole. Other features | alloy metal hammer end for resetting drywall nails also adds blade protection when dropped. Guaranteed performance | our finishing tools are developed by professionals for professionals and guaranteed to exceed your expectations.
Double riveted to the blade using stainless steel rivets.
Our tools are meant for reliable, daily use on the job site. Easy-peel label. Full soft-grip handle | lightweight, comfortable and ergonomically designed for all-day use with minimal fatigue.
If for any reason you aren’t pleased with your purchase, returns through Amazon are easy. Impact and solvent resistant. Premium xl stainless steel blade | perfect, precise flex for a better finish and faster application rates. Professional grade | designed and built using nearly 20 years of input from professional finishers. Glass reinforced nylon core.
|Manufacturer||Level 5 Tools #ad|
8. Walboard Tool #ad
Walboard Tool 21-022/TH-12 12" Blue Steel Taping Knives #adWalboard Tool #ad
- Blue spring steel blades for lasting memory and flexibility. Carded. Gray foam molded handles with texture finish prevents slipping. Mounting tempered aluminum for strength. 12" x 3" blade.
|Brand||Walboard Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Walboard Tool #ad|
9. L5 #ad
12" Blue Steel Soft Grip Taping Knife, LEVEL5 | Pro-Grade | Metal Hammer End | 5-127 #adL5 #ad
- Large hang hole. It requires proper care and storage or it will corrode/rust see care instructions in description below. Our tools are meant for reliable, daily use on the job site. For the stainless steel easy care version of this blade, search B076R2TYWD in Amazon.
Professional grade | designed and built using nearly 20 years of input from professional finishers. Impact and solvent resistant.
Professional grade | designed and built using nearly 20 years of input from professional finishers. Full soft-grip handle | lightweight, comfortable and ergonomically designed for all-day use with minimal fatigue.
Glass reinforced nylon core. Double riveted to the blade using stainless steel rivets. Please note: this professional finish tool features a blue steel blade. Our tools are meant for reliable, daily use on the job site. Other features | alloy metal hammer end for resetting drywall nails also adds blade protection when dropped.
|Manufacturer||Level 5 Tools #ad|