As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. IRWIN #ad
1/2", IRWIN Hanson 12002 T-Handle Tap Wrenches, 1/4" #adIRWIN #ad
- Manufactured in China. Has positive grip knurled knot. May be extended full length in either direction for more leverage. Sliding handle with spring tension Tap.
Ideal for maintenance and repair work. For taps 1/4 to 1/2". Made of shock-resistant and heat treated S2 steel for maximum strength and hardness.
|Manufacturer||Irwin Tools #ad|
2. BOSCH #ad
BOSCH BTH014#0-1/4 In. T-Handle Tap Wrench #adBOSCH #ad
- Heat-treated carbon steel construction – designed to be rust and tarnish resistant. Secure t-handle – stays in place due to spring tension. Adjustable jaws – engineered to be self-equalizing. T-handle tap wrench design – used to securely hold taps to be turned by hand.
3. AI #ad
T-Handle T Type Tap Wrench Set of 3 Pieces Solid Collet Jaws #adAI #ad
- T-handle tap wrench Solid Jaw 3 Piece Set. Made in India. Unused partsdesigned for use with taps, Reamers, Screw Extractors, & Other Tools with Square Shanks Works the Same.
The knurled cap on the jaws gives you the freedom to tighten the jaws to grip the tap, reamer, drill like a vice for a wide variety of applications. Set of 3 piece - jaw opening ranges 1/16" to 5/32", 5/32" to 1/4" & 1/4" to 1/2".
4. HONJIE #ad
HONJIE Nonslip Grip M6-M20 Adjustable Tap Wrench 1/4 inch to 3/4 inch Reamer Steel Adjustable Wrench Hand Tool Hand Taps Holder Tapping Reamer Tools for Metalworking,Silver #adHONJIE #ad
- Use：american standard tap handle wrench for hand using；for sizes of tap: M6-M20 1/4inch- 3/4inch, Adjustable jaws easy and firmly clamp the tools.
Mainly used for hand tapping operation. Size：overall sizeclosed：12. 6"x1. 46"x067"/320x37x17mml*w*h；shank Diameter : 12mm/047". Clamp firmly, durable and long service life. Material : die-casting Body Steel.
Easy to use: operates with both hands to rotate the tap wrench in a certain direction to process, repair and clean the internal thread. Designed for use with taps, reamers, screw extractors and other tools. Wrench is adjustable. Application：applicable for general accuracy requirementnot applicable for high accuracy requirement.
5. Starrett #ad
Ideal for Holding Taps, 3-1/2" Body Length, 93C, Reamers and Small Tools, 1/4-1/2" Capacity Tap Size, Starrett T-Handle Tap Wrench, Drills, 3/16-5/16" Square Shank #adStarrett #ad
- The exceptional toolmaker - manufacturing excellent precision tools for over 140 years, professional, the L. S. The jaw conforms to the tool being held, making it rigid and less apt to loosen. Get the job done right - the t-handle tap wrench is perfect for the professional or DIYer.
Perfect for close quarters - the wrench has a sliding handle that is frictionally held. This feature permits the handle to be removed entirely or positioned so that leverage can be applied when working in close quarters.
It is properly heated to withstand ordinary shop use. Starrett company keeps to strive for excellence by providing quality tools for industrial, and consumer markets worldwide.
Make work easier - this tool is perfect for holding taps, drills, reamers and other small tools, allowing you to hold the tool in a more comfortable position, providing greater control when turning it by hand. Durable construction - starrett t-handle Tap Wrench is made from the highest quality of materials to produce strength and durability.
6. Piutouyar #ad
Piutouyar M3-M12 Adjustable Tap Wrench Handle 1/16"-1/2" Tap Handle Reamer Wrench Profesional Tapping Wrench Tool #adPiutouyar #ad
- Easy to use - when using a tapping wrench, apply even force with both hands. Customer 100% satisfaction is our top priority. The hand wrench tool has one rigid handle and one adjustable jaws, with high hardness, which can easily and firmly clamp the tools.
Manual operation is very simple and convenient, drill bits, reamers, such as taps, which can improve your work efficiency. Multiple use - the tap reamer wrench is designed for use with small tools that require manual rotation, and screw extractors.
The end of the tapping wrench tool is knurled for easy and firm grips. High quality tap reamer - the adjustable tap wrench is made of high-quality steel, strong wear resistance and long service life.
Fit 1/16" - 1/2" / 2. 5mm - 12mm capacity size. The wrench and the tap should form a 90-degree angle, and the tap and the threaded bottom hole are perpendicular to each other, rotate the adjustable metal tap handle reamer wrench in a certain direction. Piutouyar provides 30 days return and exchange service. Quality service - thank you very much for your support. Overall sizeclosed is 19. 3cm x 2.
7. Drill America #ad
1-1/8" Tap Capacity Adjustable Tap Wrench, DWT Series, Drill America 1/4" #adDrill America #ad
- 1/8" - 3/4" npt pipe tap Capacity. 19" overall Length. 1/4" - 1-1/8" tap Capacity. 11/64" - 41/64" hand reamer Capacity.
8. IRWIN #ad
Adjustable, 2-Piece 3095001, IRWIN Tap Socket Set #adIRWIN #ad
- Fits all 3/8" square drive wrenches. Jaws adjust to tightly secure taps to 1/2". For use in tight workspaces. Makes tapping and threading easier.
9. uxcell #ad
Tap Reamer Tapping Wrench Hand Tool with Plastic Dipped Handle, uxcell Adjustable Tap Wrench Handle for 1/4"-3/4" UNC/UNF / M5-M20 Taps #aduxcell #ad
- Easy to use: operates with both hands to rotate the tap wrench in a certain direction to process, repair and clean the internal thread. Hardened carbon steel sliding block for high hardness and strength. Features: tap wrench has 1 rigid handle and 1 adjustable handle that adjusts the jaws to clamp tools easily and firmly.
Tap wrench size: fit tap size: 1/4"-3/4" unc/unf / m5-m20 metric. Black oxide coating for good abrasion resistance and rust protection.
It also can be used with drills, reamers, screw extractors and other small tools that need to be rotated manually. The wrench and the tap should form an angle of 90 degrees, and the tap and the threaded bottom hole are perpendicular to each other.
Wide applications: hand tap wrench can clamp various taps for tapping operations. Straight tap wrench provides great leverage, and is specially suitable for larger-diameter taps. Tips: the force of both hands must be even when operating the tap wrench. Plastic dipped handle provides firm and comfortable grip in use when exposed to fluid or moisture.