As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. C.S. Osborne #ad
T-33-H, Wood, C.S. Osborne Replacement Tack Hammer Handle #adC.S. Osborne #ad
- For use in leathercrafting, bag, purse, shoe and boot manufacturing and repair. Ohio travel bag catalog Reference Number: T-33-H. We even carry essential tools for leather and clothing repair.
Osborne replacement tack Hammer Handle, Wood, T-33-H. Sold as an Each. C. S. From ohio travel bag – since 1908, sliders, handles, wheels, straps, Americas source for all types of fasteners, belts, zippers, rings, buckles, and feet.
2. Estwing #ad
5 oz Forged Steel Head with Magnetic Face & Hickory Wood Handle, ESTWING Sure Strike Tack Hammer, MRWT #adEstwing #ad
- Built for the pro – the ultimate tool for upholster shops, roofers, framers, finishers, carpenters, contractors & serious DIYers.
Triple wedge construction - Securely fastens hammer head to hickory handle. Magnetic tack starter – polished, magnetic, smooth face to hold and set tacks for one handed, fast, accurate & convenient nailing.
Genuine hickory handle – creating a lightweight feel that fits the grip of the user’s hand, ensuring comfort & control. Forged steel head – engineered for maximum strength and durability for a lifetime of hard work. Makes a great kitchen drawer tool too.
3. WORKPRO #ad
WORKPRO W041017 Machinists Hammer with Hardwood Handle, Black, 1 Pack , Drop Forged Carbon Steel #adWORKPRO #ad
- Dual head features a square and angled. High grade wood handle comes in a natural color with smooth finish. Drop-forged carbon steel construction. Fully heat treated and polished head. Ideal for metal fabrication, chiseling, rivet work and much more.
4. IVY Classic #ad
IVY Classic 15005 5 oz. Magnetic Tack Hammer with Contoured Hickory Handle #adIVY Classic #ad
- Hickory handle: durable hardwood lacquered handle with contoured shape for a comfortable grip and vibration absorption. Drop-forged head: the magnetized split-end holds and inserts the tack while the other end has a rectangular head for driving the tack home.
Specifications: head weight: 25 oz. Length: 10-1/2". Holds and drives tacks: Perfect for upholsterers, framers, finishers and carpenters. Magnetic tack starter: holds and centers tacks for fast, accurate & convenient one-handed nailing.
|Brand||IVY Classic #ad|
|Manufacturer||IVY Classic #ad|
5. Great Neck #ad
Mini Hammer for At-Home Repairs, Crafts, Small Hammer for Picture Hanging, GreatNeck 79001 Mini Claw Hammer 8 Oz, Tack Hammer, and More #adGreat Neck #ad
- Handy hammer: whether it’s for a quick fix or hanging pictures, comfortable in hand, a miniature hammer is essential for your at-home projects; Get a compact hammer that’s easy to store, and workable in tight spaces.
Ergonomic grip: leverage is nothing without the means to implement it; We’ve designed these mini hammers for crafts to give you maximum leverage and comfort. Compact leverage: hard-to-reach places are made accessible with our 8oz hammer; This hammer miniature tool is capable of working in confined spaces for pounding nails or pulling them using the tack hammer's claw.
Longlasting durability: even the smallest grip nail hammer needs to pack big power when you need it; That’s why our hammer head is made of high carbon steel; Nails in tight spaces are taken care of with the flick of a wrist.
Specifications: these small hammers for crafts are 8 oz and feature a high carbon steel head for strength and durability; The high carbon steel head features claw backing; Ergonomically shaped rubber grip handle.
6. Kings County Tools #ad
Mini-Ball Peen and Tiny Detail Hammer, Kings County Tools Set of Four Long-Handle Small Hammers | Ideal for Craft and Hobby Projects | Square Head Tack, Round Face Solid Brass #adKings County Tools #ad
- Woodworking tool – finish off the job with the accuracy that a well-balanced tool brings. Great for metal work too – projects can be started or finalized decisively whether tapping out retaining pins or doing detailed adjustments to items like watch bands.
Longer handles – these hammers have wooden handles that measure about 9” in length with the heads ranging from 1-1/2” – 2-3/4”.
Delicate work – designed for light duty and jobs requiring precision hammering. Tack it up – when the job calls for small nails or tacks, these options are ideal for the light tapping needed to secure picture hangers onto walls.
7. Mr. Pen #ad
Hammers Tools, Handy Hammer, Magnetic Hammer, Tack Hammer, Camping Hammer, Teal Hammer, Kids Hammer, Small Hammer, Small Hammer for Women, Stubby Hammer, Nail Hammer, Claw Hammer, Mr. Pen- Hammer, 8oz #adMr. Pen #ad
- Magnetic nail starter and Hammer Claw to easily remove nail. Ergonomic Non-Slip Soft handle. Ideal for woodworking, DIY Projects, Either at Home or Shop. Pen 8oz hammer, made from High Density Carbon Steel, Anti-rust and Durable. Perfect size, Easy to Carry, convenient for work. Mr.
|Brand||Mr. Pen #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mr. Pen #ad|
8. Tario #ad
C.S. Osborne #222 Magnetic Tack Hammer #adTario #ad
- Osborne. Forged steel Head, Wooden Handle. 9 1/2" handle Length. Made is the usa by C. S. Fully polished Split Head. 5 1/2" head Length.
|Manufacturer||C.S. Osborne #ad|
9. uxcell #ad
Uxcell 10 Oz Magnetic Tack Hammer Wooden Handle Chipping Hammer with Forged Steel Head Drill Tool Hardwood #aduxcell #ad
- Lightweight - this lightweight machinist hammer easy to carry conveniently for work. It is more ergonomic and labor-saving when used.
Wide use - suitable for indoor and outdoor use, repairing shop, such as home, etc. Ergonomic handle - good wood handle with good manual paint process very smooth and slippery hand feel.
Durable tack hammer - 10 oz drop-forged steel head tack hammer with high hardness, the hammer head is polished will not easy to rust, long lasting. Good connect - with glue at the joint between metal and handle, it's safe and will not drop. Your wonderful wood handle hammer.