As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Southwire #ad
Southwire MSB4G Four Gang Device Box with Depth Adjustable, Heavy Duty 42lb #adSouthwire #ad
- Madison electric is now part of the Southwire family. Mounts to wood or metal stud 25g. Extra thick pVC wall material creates stability and rigidity. Product packaging may vary. Heavy duty 42 lb. Mounting screws supplied. Ul listed.
2. iMBAPrice #ad
IMBAPrice BE4-1 4-Gang Electrical Power Outlet Box Extender, White #adiMBAPrice #ad
- Works with all standard devices switches, and gfcis; manufactured from 105°c continuous use 94v0 rated flame retardant plastic. 8 pcs flat head phillips machine Screw, 6-32 x 1-1/2" included. Levels and supports wiring device where box is set back from wall surface, adjusts up to 1-1/2-Inch box extension.
Allows the contractor to comply with 2008 nec article 314. 2. Works in handy boxes and 4Inch square electrical boxes with plaster rings for single switches or receptacle.
3. Sigma Engineered Solutions #ad
Gray Sigma Electric 14352 3/4-Inch 3 Hole 2-Gang Box, Sigma Engineered Solutions #adSigma Engineered Solutions #ad
- In. Features three 3/4-in knockouts and 31 cu. Provide a junction for conduits or can house up to two wired devices such as receptacles or switches. Product is ul and csa listed, suitable for wet locations and NEMA 3R rated.
Die-cast construction and powder coated for corrosion resistance. Capacity. Includes mounting lugs, closure plugs and a pre-installed ground screw.
4. BELL #ad
2 in, Gray, BELL PDB77550GY Two-Gang Weatherproof Box Seven 1/2 in. or 3/4 in. Threaded Outlets #adBELL #ad
- Seven 1/2in. Durable high-impact pvc construction. Or 3/4In. Closure plugs and 7 reducer bushings. Outlets. Includes 6 3/4in. Mounting hardware and installation instructions included.
5. iMBAPrice #ad
1-Pack, iMBAPrice DVFR4W-1 4-Gang Recessed Electrical Outlet Mounting Box w/Paintable Wall Plate #adiMBAPrice #ad
- Paintable, White, 4-Gang. For low voltageaudio/hdmi and high voltageregular electricity. Trim plate is textured and paintable.
For existing homes and new construction. Recessed box allows items, such as furniture, to be placed closer to the wall and plugs don't extend past the wall like a regular box.
6. Greenfield #ad
Greenfield Made in The U.S.A. B232BRS Series Weatherproof Electrical Outlet Box, Bronze #adGreenfield #ad
- Ul listed, Weatherproof. S. A. Made in the U. Diecast aluminum alloy, Durable powder coat finish, Corrosion resistant. Easy to install.
7. Arlington Industries #ad
5-Pack, White, 1-Gang, Arlington BE1-5 Electrical Outlet Box Extender #adArlington Industries #ad
- Used for extending set back electrical boxes up to 1-1/2-inches, levels and supports wiring device. Manufactured from 94VO rated flame retardant plastic for safer installations, two hour fire rating.
Works with handy boxes and 4-inch square electrical boxes with plaster rings for single switches. Compliant with 2008 NEC Article 314. 2. Also used for handy boxes and 4-Inch square electrical boxes with plaster rings for single switches or receptacles.
Automatically levels and supports outlets, switches, GFCIs, and other standard devices. Automatically levels and supports outlets, switches, GFCIs, and other standard devices. Manufactured from 94VO rated flame retardant plastic for safer installations, two hour fire rating. Compliant with 2008 NEC Article 314. 2. Used for extending set back electrical boxes up to 1-1/2-Inch, levels and supports wiring device.
|Brand||Arlington Industries #ad|
|Manufacturer||Arlington Industries #ad|
|Warranty||In the event any of our products are found to be defective, we will replace them with new product free of charge. The time limit for this warranty is one year following the date of sale or one year after the date of installation, whichever is the earlier date. This warranty does not apply when the product is used for any purpose other than the intended use as described in the Arlington literature. This warranty does not apply when the product is used for any installation which would violate the national electrical code or any code which takes precedence in a particular jurisdiction. Labor is not included.|
8. ARLINGTON #ad
4-Gang, White, Arlington TVB613-1 Recessed TV Outlet Box with Paintable Trim Plate #adARLINGTON #ad
- Positioning tabs for 1/2 Inch wall thickness assure accurate placement of box on stud. Ul listed - csa listed with grounding lug. The 26. 2 cubic inch box is recessed, so plugs don't extend past the wall. Horizontal or vertical mounting. Textured paintable trim plate covers edges of cut drywall.
|Manufacturer||Arlington Industries #ad|
|Warranty||Arlington fittings are carefully inspected and our manufacturing process is designed to prevent the possibility of a defective product leaving our plant. In the event any of our products are found to be defective, we will replace them with new product free of charge. The time limit for this warranty is one year following the date of sale or one year after the date of installation, whichever is the earlier date. This warranty does not apply when the product is used for any purpose other than the intended use as described in the Arlington literature. This warranty does not apply when the product is used for any installation which would violate the national electrical code or any code which takes precedence in a particular jurisdiction. Labor is not included.|
9. Thomas & Betts #ad
New Work, Carlon FN-460-V Outlet Box, Black, 4 Gang, Vapor-tight, 3-1/2-Inch Length by 7-1/2-Inch Width by 2-3/4-Inch Depth #adThomas & Betts #ad
- The product is 4G Elec Out Box. High strength polycarbonate construction, will not shatter when cold or distort in heat. 1/2-inch offset flange to ensure a flush fit in 1/2-Inch drywall.
Easy to use. Drywall flange covered with a foam gasket and additional gaskets over the cable entry points that provide a vapor-tight seal. Angled side nails for rapid installation. Pre-drilled flanges for additional mounting options. The product is manufactured in China.
|Brand||Thomas & Betts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Thomas & Betts #ad|
|Warranty||T&B warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years (tools are warranted for ninety days) from the date of shipment. Upon prompt notification of a warranted defect, T&B will, at its option, repair or replace any products found to be defective. 2. In no event will T&B be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damages, nor (except as may otherwise specifically be agreed to in writing through an authorized representative) shall T&B be liable for transportation, labor, or other charges arising out of the removal or reinstallation of its products. Liability for breach of warranty is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the warranted product.|