As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. YOSELIN #ad
Wheel Marking Gauge,2 Wheel Cutter,Orking Gauges,Marking Guide Wood Marking Knife Woodworking Scribing Tools Dovetail Guide Woodworking Marking Tools,Veritas Tools Metric and Imperial Scales #adYOSELIN #ad
- 4. Scope of application: provide useful assistance for beginners or experienced professional woodworkers, and can be used as an ideal and practical gift for carpenters.
3. Wheel marking gauge: 8-inch precision ground steel rod, the laser engraved scale on the bar is available in both metric and imperial systems, The scale is 1 mm and 1/64 inch for easy reference. 2. Product structure optimization after the window observation scale helps to use more convenient fast and accurate, adjust the main body easily and accurately adjust.
1. Solid material: aluminum alloy, brass assembled by CNC machining, brass painted to prevent oxidation, anodized aluminum alloy, lightweight and durable.5. We provide one wheel Marking Gauge + One Extra Blades.
2. Clarke Brothers #ad
Clarke Brothers Marking Knife – Wood Marking Gauge – Premium Woodworking Tool with Double High Carbon Steel Blade – Quality Design with Ultra-Sharp Blade – Beautiful Wooden Handle #adClarke Brothers #ad
- For your friends: get this premium wood marking tool for yourself or as a thoughtful and elegant present for your family and friends. It is very strong and durable, being a great accessory for edge retention that reduces the time required for edge maintenance. Made to last: our stunning wood marking tool features a premium double-edged blade that you can use with both hands for a better grip, more precision and better control.
The handle ensures a comfortable grip that allows you to mark wood easier and quicker. Surprise a great handyman or woodworker with a durable and long-lasting accessory that they will cherish forever.
The added level of sharpness ensures more precision and accuracy when marking. Superb design: our wood marking knife is not only very practical and durable, but also elegant and classic. The amazingly sharp edge will remain intact even after many uses. It features a simple, vintage and exotic Padauk wood handle with our brand name and logo for more personality.
The ultra-durable carbon steel blade can be used on all sorts of wood, including hardwood such as cherry and ash. Patent pending - optimal solution: creating unique and durable wooden pieces is easier with the Clarke Brothers marking knife! This practical woodworking tool can be used to scribe lines that are to be followed by a hand saw or chisel, allowing you to create beautiful woodworking joints and designs. Practical & reliable tool: this wood scribe tool has a durable blade made with 100% high-quality carbon steel.
3. clarke Brothers #ad
Clarke Brothers Wheel Marking Gauge, Wood Marking Tools With Graduated Inch & MM Scale, Woodworking Marking Scriber Kit With 2 Replacement Cutters, Solid Metal Bar Wood Scribe Tool For Carpenter #adclarke Brothers #ad
- Invest in a money saver marking wheel kit: The 2 extra hardened Steel wheel cutters included add great value to your order. Use your woodworking scribe for years: the 8" long graduated bar is made of solid brass, Steel and aluminum alloy, corrosion-resistant.
The non-marring brass face protects it from damage when not in use. Make line marks with precision: the super clear, laser engraved graduation marks on the bar are available in both metric and imperial versions up to 6''/150mm, for convenience in your woodworking projects.
Enjoy one-handed operation: fast and easy to use, this convenient marking gauge wheel will take all the fuss out of your woodworking cutting.
Eliminate the chances of wavering lines and complete your tasks faster and easier. Patent pending - roll stop fence with flat spot - woodworking tasks with a high-end wheel marking gauge, which will help you lay out lines parallel to a flat wood surface with max precision and indicate exactly where wood needs to be cut. Feeling perfectly balanced, our wood marking tool won’t strain your hand.
4. BIG HORN #ad
Big Horn 19061 Marking / Striking / Scribing Knife Red, Small #adBIG HORN #ad
- Defines an exact line for starting a chisel or saw blade. Double beveled for both right and left hand Scribing. Blade is beveled on one side only to keep the cut absolutely tight to your rule or square. This knife can draw a much finer line than an awl or pencil.
|Brand||BIG HORN #ad|
|Manufacturer||Big Horn Corp. #ad|
5. Narex #ad
Narex Dual Double Bevel Striking Marking Knife with Blade from Hardened Mn-V Steel Heat Treated to HRc 61 822301 #adNarex #ad
- Double bevel sharpened at 20 degrees and tip ground to 55 degrees. Marking/striking knife is manufactured by small and highly respected edge tool maker in Czech Republic.
Blade made from highly allowed Mn-V steel and heat treated to HRc 61. Blade is. 125" thick and. 580" wide. Blade length is 1. 5" long and handle is 5. 25" long, overall length is 6. 75".
6. Narex #ad
Narex Czech Steel Dual Bevel Carving Striking Marking Knife with Blade from Hardened Cr-Mn Steel Heat Treated to HRc 58 813800 One Pack #adNarex #ad
- Marking/carving knife is manufactured by small and highly respected tool maker in Czech Republic. Blade is. 090" thick and. 380" wide. Blade made from highly allowed Cr-Mn steel and heat treated to HRc 58.
Blade length is 2. 75" long and handle is 4. 125" long. Single bevel sharpened ground at 25 degrees and dual bevels sharpened at 5 degrees on each side.
7. Mr. Pen #ad
Wood Scribe Tool, Marking Tool, Marking Guide, Marking Gauge, Marking Gauge Woodworking, 2 Extra Blades, Woodworking Gauges, Mr. Pen- Wheel Marking Gauge, Wood Marking, Marking Gauges for Woodworking #adMr. Pen #ad
- Includes: one wheel Marking Gauge + Two Extra Blades. The laser engraved graduation marks on the bar Are Available In Both Metric And Imperial Versions Up To 6 Inch/150 mm.
2-stage adjustments bodyeasy and precise adjustments - Quick Turn Of Knurled Adjustment Knob And Tail Help To Make Adjustments Faster And Easier. 1. 5 inch diameter solid brass face can glides against the edge of the workpiece For Smooth Marking Aligned To Or Against The Wood Grains - Cutter Head Retraces Into Countersink In Head To Protect When Not In Use.
Wheel marking gauge is a indispensable marking/cutting gadget which Will Help You Lay Out Lines Parallel To A Flat Wood Surface With Max Precision And Indicate Exactly Where Wood Needs To Be Cut.
8. Narex #ad
Narex Unhandled Dual Bevel Marking Knife Kit with Finger Indents Stainless Steel Blade 0.060" Thick Blade #adNarex #ad
- The dual bevel will mark distinct lines on both the right and left side of a part or guide. The blade is 5-7/8 inches long, 1/2 inch wide and come in 3 thicknesses: 0030", 0060" or 0100 inch thick. Scribe lines left by a marking knife can also locate and guide chisels and saws.
If a handle is desired the kit comes with 2 brass pins to affix scales to the blade. It will leave crisp lines when marking with and against the grain and on end grain. A marking knife is an invaluable tool that should be in the toolbox of every woodworker.
This dual bevel spear point marking knife is made by Narex, a world-class edge tool manufacturer in the Czech Republic. A good marking knife can produce crisp and well-defined marks on wood essential when laying out precision joinery or transferring measurements.
The laser cut finger indents are useful for applying pressure closer to the tip. The bevels are precision ground on CNC machines. This steel is a traditional knife steel and designed to take and hold a keen edge and resist corrosion. The blade has a dual-bevel spear point tip. The blade is made from aisi 420 corrosion resistant stainless steel and hardened and tempered to hrc 57.
9. KAKURI #ad
KAKURI Kiridashi Knife Right Hand 18mm, Made in JAPAN, Wood Carving, Marking, Whittling, Professional Razor Sharp Hand Forged Japanese Carbon Steel Blade Hammered Pattern for Woodworking #adKAKURI #ad
- Japanese kiridashi marking knife: kiridashi knife is a japanese hand-forged utility knife for woodworking, pencil sharpening, whittling, bamboo craft, leathercraft, marking, deburring, paper cutting, and so on.
Blacksmith hammers it one by one. Official english instruction: KAKURI Official English instruction is included. It is also used for bonsai bonsai knife and garden trees as a grafting tool in Japan.
You can use it for a lifetime by sharpening the blade. All kakuri brand products are manufactured in Japan and handcrafted by Japanese professional craftsmen. The blade is razor-sharp and durable, and you can restore the sharpness by sharpening with a whetstone.
Beautiful hand-hammered design: non-slip body with a beautiful forged hammered pattern. Product specifications: made in japan / material: japanese high carbon steel / Size: 07"×7. 3"×01" / blade Width: 07" 18 mm / cutting Width: 1. 9". This is the ultimate knife for professional carpenters and DIYers alike to use for a long time.