As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Guardian Fall Protection #ad
5 Gallon Bucket, Safety Harness Kit, 5 Temper Reusable Anchor, 50 ft. Vertical Lifeline Assembly, Guardian 00815 BOS-T50 Bucket of Safe-Tie #adGuardian Fall Protection #ad
- Full-body harness with 5 adjustment points, features anti-slip back placard for user comfort. It includes 5 temper reusable anchor, shock pack, vertical lifeline assembly, and 18in. Safety kit: safe-tie bucket is primarily designed for the safety of roofers and other crew members to help prevent accidental falls.
Specifications: osha, permanently attached positioning device, universal velocity harness HUV, ANSI compliant Qual-Craft fall protection bucket has a capacity of 130 - 310 lbs and weighs 15 LBS. The bucket allows a maximum free fall of only 6 feet.
Comfort: safe-tie bucket undergoes rigorous testing standards to ensure optimum performance every time. Safe-tie bucket: this guardian roofing safety kit keeps equipment packed together when traveling to different jobsites. The waterproof bucket has a harness, and lifeline, polyester, anchor, made with steel, and nylon to boost durability.
It is perfect for restraint applications in construction work, thatching, roofing, and high-rise window cleaning tasks. Shock absorber: lifeline assembly comes with an integrated shock absorber that eliminates the need of additional shock-absorbing lanyard. This also means lesser dead weight transferred to the dorsal D-ring which helps in reducing fatigue and increasing comfort for the user. Lanyard extension.
|Brand||Guardian Fall Protection #ad|
|Manufacturer||Guardian Fall Protection #ad|
|Warranty||Qualcraft warrants to the purchaser that all products are free from defect in material and workmanship at the time of shipment. Obligation under this warranty is limited to product replacement for the period of two (2) years from the date of installation or use by the owner, provided that this period shall not exceed two (2) years from date of shipment.|
2. Guardian Fall Protection #ad
Guardian 10900 Halo Web SRL – 11 ft. Nylon Webbing with Carbineer, Swivel Top, Steel Snap Hook #adGuardian Fall Protection #ad
- Material construction: designed with a specialized quick-action braking system, and is manufactured from non-corrosive, lightweight components. Built with a quick action braking system to ensure maximum safety for a wide range of applications for professionals.
Specifications: 11' web srl, 1, class B, 800 lbs. Application: this webbing srl is used as a part of the PFAS Personal Fall Arrest System or can be used in safety restraint applications to help prevent fatal falls.
Self-retracting lifeline: carefully designed to eliminate the risks of serious injuries from an accidental swing or fall. Includes carabiner, swivel top, and durable aluminum housing. The halo srl's will stand up to the harshest wokring conditions. Maximum arresting force.
3. Guardian #ad
Black, Guardian 11106 Leading Edge 8’ Diablo 2.5 Cable SRL-LE, Dual Leg with Rebar Hooks #adGuardian #ad
- Connects directly to harness webbing. Applicable standards: osha 1910 subpart m, osha 1910 ansi z359. 12-2014, ansi a1032-2012. Non-leading edge 130-420 lbs. Average arrest force. Class b srl – 900 lbs. Worker capacity range : leading edge 130-310 lbs. Designed to reduce nuisance lock-ups.
|Manufacturer||Pure Safety Group #ad|
|Warranty||Guardian Fall Protection (henceforth referred to as GFP) expressly warrants to the purchaser that all GFP products are free from defect in material and workmanship at the time of shipment. This warranty only covers defects in material and workmanship (those resulting from product design and/or manufacture); it does not cover conditions resulting from normal wear and tear, neglect, abuse, or accident. GFP’s obligation under this warranty applies for the lifetime of the product, and is limited to the replacement of product only. This warranty is not transferable to any other GFP service, and does not apply to product that is resold after having been put into service. No other person or firm is authorized to assume or assign for GFP any other liability in connection with the sale or use of GFP products. Furthermore, this warranty is void if any product is changed or altered in any way, or if the product is used in a manner other than for which it is intended. GFP shall not be liable for any punitive or consequential damages of any nature, including loss of profits, loss of revenues, loss of productivity, or delay of project, under any form of liability, including contract, warranty, negligence, wrongful act, or other legal or equal liability. Always refer to your company-specific policies, and refer to state and federal regulations pertaining to the proper use of fall protection equipment.|
4. Guardian Fall Protection #ad
3.2 lbs, Aluminum Bar, Beam Anchor with Top Latch Adjustment, Guardian 00102 Beamer 2000+ #adGuardian Fall Protection #ad
- You can attach the anchor at the foot level or use it overhead and connect the lanyard or harness with the D-ring of anchor. This robust anchor ensures maximum safety to the industrial workers, allowing them to work freely.
It is constructed of bronze manganese, zinc-plated steel and stainless-steel. Thick flanges. It can be used in a range of industries for safety restraint applications.
Specification: guardian fall protection beamer anchor weighs 3. 2 lbs. Easy installation: this aluminum beam anchorage can be installed on beams with 3. 5-14 in. It has nylon bushings that ensure smooth movement of ring across the bar.
Adjustable anchorage: perfect for a wide range of fall protection needs when working with structural steel I-beams. Wide and up to 1. 25 in. It has a working range capacity of 130-420 lbs. And 5000 lbs. Application: this aluminum anchor is used with the personal Fall Arrest System. Minimum breaking strength.
5. Guardian Fall Protection #ad
Guardian Fall Protection 10733 Trauma Strap #adGuardian Fall Protection #ad
- Lightweight and easy to install. An important part of any rescue plan. Mandatory on government/military job sites governed by em-385 Regulations. Helps reduce the effects of suspension Trauma.
6. FRONTLINE FALL PROTECTION #ad
Frontline RPG50 Cable Single Leg 50ft SRL with Steel Snap Hook End.| Roofing | Construction | Personal Fall Arrest Protection | Galvanized Steel Retractable Lifeline/Safety Yoyo #adFRONTLINE FALL PROTECTION #ad
- Conforms to ansi z 359. 14-2014 class B. These srl's have a swivel anchorage eye and snaphook with impact indicator at the attachment end. Frontline offers an exhaustive range of Self Retractable Lifelines with galvanized steel wire cable lanyard.
Conforms to osha 1926 subpart M, OSHA 1910 Casing is made of high impact strength polymer to prevent breakage and is nearly indestructible.
7. Guardian #ad
Guardian 21030 Cyclone Construction Harness with QC Chest/TB Leg/TB Waist Belt/Side D-Rings, Black/Yellow #adGuardian #ad
- Unique aesthetic stitch pattern for enhanced strength. Fully adjustable shoulder, chest strap & leg straps. Easy adjustment combination buckles. Employees can personalize their harnesses without jeopardizing the integrity of the webbing.
8. Guardian #ad
Yellow, Guardian 01280 AWL4-6 Adjustable Non-Shock Absorbing Lanyard from 4-Feet to 6-Feet #adGuardian #ad
- Ideal for positioning and restraint situations. A guardian Fall Product. No shock absorber included. Adjustable length between 4 and 6 feet. Quickly adjusts from 4 feet to 6 feet.
9. FRONTLINE FALL PROTECTION #ad
Frontline Fall Protection 100RCTB Combat Reflective Construction Full Body Harness with Tongue Buckle Legs and Trauma Straps | 5 Points of Adjustability | Positioning Belt | OSHA & ANSI Compliant #adFRONTLINE FALL PROTECTION #ad
- Back, shoulder and waist pads are of moisture wicking material for better breathability and a more comfortable fit to help reduce user fatigue and heat exhaustion. Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI, OSHA & CSA standards.
Comes with 2 lanyard keepers on the shoulder straps for lanyard placement and to help avoid tripping hazards. Tested by an independent 3rd party lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2017.
Breaking strength: 5, 000 lbs. Convenient reinforced belt and rigid pad supports tool belts without harness falling or sagging. Includes aluminum quick-connect buckle on chest strap & tongue buckles on leg straps for fast and easy adjustment.
Made up of high tenacity black polyester webbing and safety orange stitching, makes it easier to do stitching safety inspection because of the color contrasting. The safety orange and reflective webbing makes the user standout a lot more for added safety and visibility.