As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HipGirl #ad
25 Fava Bean Seeds for Planting Vegetables and Fruits,Cover Crop-Chinese Broard Bean Seeds 蚕豆.Non GMO Garden Seeds for Home Vegetable Garden40g Veggie Seeds Fava Bean #adHipGirl #ad
- Test date: 9/13/2022. Vegetable seeds origin: usa. Where winter lows stay above 10°F -12°C sow in August through September. Unlike most beans, fava beans prefer cool weather and are best planted in early spring as soon as the soil can be worked.
Free fertilizer! Grow fava beans as a cover crop. Germination temprature: 59-68°F. Germination rate: 99%. Sow 1" deep, 4–6" apart, in rows 18–24" apart.
2. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Botanical Name: Vicia faba, Aquadulce Fava Bean Seeds for Planting, Great Home Garden Gift, 25 Premium Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Please take photos of your plants and upload them in a review! - Isla's Garden. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Pods grow 5-8" with seeds the size of a quarter. 80 days to maturity. Hardiness hardiness zones: 3, 9, 7, 10, 5, 11, 6, 8, 4, 12; Latin Name: Vicia faba.48-60" height. Germination usually takes place in 7-15 days.
Place the seeds 1. 5" deep in the ground and about 6" apart, in rows about 1-3' apart. This plant can thrive in poor soil, so no fertilization is necessary. Aquadulce fava bean: fantastic addition to your garden! annual. Days to maturity: 70-90 planting depth: 1” plant spacing: 4” row spacing: 18-24” Growth Habit: upright, Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
3. Seedz #ad
Organic Bean Seeds, Windsor Fava Bean, Certified Organic, Heirloom Vegetable Seeds, APPR. 30, USA, Non GMO, Non Hybrid #adSeedz #ad
- Explore the seedz collection - discover a diverse range of high-quality seeds for beans, spinach, cucumbers, onions, peas, cabbage, carrots, broccoli, chard, tomatoes, kale, and more!.
Certified organic for a healthy and sustainable garden. Enjoy the unique characteristics of heirloom varieties. Heirloom variety - preserve the legacy with open-pollinated, non-GMO verified seeds.
Seedz family promise - shop with confidence! Join our satisfied customers and create cherished memories. We offer a hassle-free refund or replacement if needed. Premium organic seeds - experience the finest seeds, grown in the USA, free from harmful treatments.
|Model||Windsor Fava Bean|
4. Hometown Seeds #ad
Non-GMO, Broad Windsor Pole Fava Bean Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Germination: 6 to 10 days at 70 to 85 F. Package contains 30 grams, approximately 18 Broad Windsor Pole Fava Bean Seeds. 120 to 150 days.
Pole beans are known for their high yields for the amount of space needed. Broad windsor pole fava beans produce pods that grow about 7 inches long and can be eaten like snap beans.
5. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
1 Lb ~280 Seeds, Non-GMO, Heirloom, Vegetable Garden Seeds, Vicia faba, Broad Windsor Fava Bean Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Days to full maturity: 75-85 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter. Seeds for: Vegetable Gardening.
Non-gmo - heirloom - open Pollinated - High Germination Rate. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Bean seeds - fava - broad windsor - 1 Lb ~280 Seeds - Vicia faba.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, Bean Fava Windsor FBA-4221 Green 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Packed for 2023! Heirloom Seeds. Harvest in about 90 days. The demand for fava beans - also known as Broad beans - has been growing, creating a niche product opportunity for market growers.
Seeds are non-gmo, easy to use and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. An old world bean that has gained popularity in the U. S.
7. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Vicia faba, Non-GMO, Annual, Heirloom, Open Pollinated, Aquadulce, Farm & Garden Vegetable Gardening & Microgreens Seeds, Fava, Bean Seeds, 1 Lb ~240 Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Mountain valley seed company brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds. Bean seeds - fava - aquadulce - 1 Lb ~240 Seeds - Vicia faba.
80 days to full maturity - annual crop - Not Intended to Over-winter - All Zones in the U. S. A. Non-gmo - heirloom - open pollinated - Premium Seeds - High Germination Rate. Farm & garden vegetable Seeds - Microgreens Seeds.
8. Todd's Seeds #ad
Fava Broad Windsor Bean Seed, High Germination 1/4 Pound, Chemical Free, Non-GMO, Todd's Seeds Broad Bean #adTodd's Seeds #ad
- Every package - todd’s seeds are hand packed, visually inspected and laboratory tested for pathogens and contaminants for your safety and make sure you get the finest seeds in the known universe! Brought to you by usa-based growers who have been growing for generations.
We offer full customer support & we'll do whatever we can to make sure you’re growing your best ever! We’re always here to help. It's fun to grow your own at home! Easy to grow - save yourself time, microgreens or full-grown vegetables in microgreen growing trays, and grocery shopping! Grow your own sprouts, money, countertop sprouters, sprout jars, Aerogardens, or outside in the dirt.
Top quality seeds - todd’s seeds test all their seeds for high germination rates. Todd’s seeds heirloom seeds are grown & packed in the USA.
9. Outsidepride #ad
5 LB, Hay, Soil Improvement, Forage, Outsidepride Fava Bean Cover Crop, Deer Food Plot Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- The crops are then plowed under to invigorate the soil with nitrogen and organic nutrients. Space rows 12 - 30 inches apart. Plant fava bean seeds 1 - 2 inches deep and 3 - 6 inches apart.
In fact, most fava plants are grown as a cover crop rather than a food source. Our beans are forage quality and not for human consumption. Sowing rate: one ounce of seed plants a 4 - 10 foot row. Also known as broad beans, field beans, and windsor beans variety for human consumption, favas are a tried and true bean seed dating back to the 4th century.
They are a hardy perennial grown as an annual and often used during crop rotation and specifically utilized as cover crop to preserve the soil and reduce weed growth. Prefers being grown in cooler climates. Fava beans are one of the oldest domesticated food legumes although this variety is not for humans.