As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. IRWIN #ad
IRWIN Tools ProTouch Coping Saw 2014400 #adIRWIN #ad
- 5-1/2" frame depth and 6-1/2" blade length. This coping saw has an ergonomic ProTouch handle to give added comfort. Tooth count. 5-1/2" frame depth and 6-1/2" blade length. High-speed steel coping saw blades cut through most materials with ease.
High-speed steel coping saw blades cut through most materials with ease. A flat-bar frame and DuraSteel pins on this coping saw provide durable use. This coping saw has an ergonomic ProTouch handle to give added comfort. A flat-bar frame and DuraSteel pins on this coping saw provide durable use. 17-pt. Tooth count. 17-pt.
2. OLSON SAW #ad
Original, OLSON SAW SF63510 Coping Saw Frame Deluxe Coping Frame/End Screw #adOLSON SAW #ad
- Power source type: Hand Powered. Hard wood handle. Blades can be turned 360 to saw in any direction- push or pull stroke. This is a sturdy, professional saw that allows standard pin end coping saw blades to be tensioned at both ends.
3. Irwin Tools #ad
Irwin 2014400 6-1/2" Pro-Touch Coping Saw #adIrwin Tools #ad
- Ergonomic triangular ProTouch handle frame. Coping saw - 6-1/2 in. Flat-Bar frame. High speed steel blade. DuraSteel pins.
|Brand||Irwin Tools #ad|
4. Eclipse #ad
Eclipse 70-CP1R Wood Handle and Steel Frame Coping Saw, 1" Thickness, 12-3/8" Length x 5-1/8" Width #adEclipse #ad
- Eclipse professional tools have been selling since 1909. Comfortable wooden handle and steel frame. 12-3/8" overall length x 5-1/8" high. Use to cut intricate external shapes and interior cutouts.
Virtually unbreakable bimetal blade for superb cutting performance, wear resistance and safety. Blades can be positioned at any angle to the frame for cutting and shaping in wood.
|Manufacturer||Neill Tools #ad|
5. KaKUrI #ad
And Metal Cutting Blade, KAKURI Coping Saw Coping Frame and 5 Replacement Blades Set Woodworking, Plastic, Wood Board #adKaKUrI #ad
- Special quenching for long-lasting sharpness: All of the blades are completely hardened and tempered, so they have a long durable, excellent sharpness. It comes with blades for woodworking, wood plate, PVC, and light metal so that you can cut various types of objects.
The handle is easy to hold with the wooden handle that fits in your hand. Deep frame design for a variety of timber: since the frame has a depth of 6. 3" 160 mm, you can cut out even large and wide timber at once.
You can quickly and easily attach a spare blade by hand. Easy interchangeable style: no special tools wrenches or screwdrivers are required to replace the blade.
Product specifications: blade type: general woodworking×2, plastic×1, wooden board ×1, Light metals×1 / Blade Length: 5.1 inches / Frame depth: 6. 3 inches /Overall Size: 6. 9×1. 1×11. 8 inches/ Weight: 7. 4 oz. Multi-purpose coping saw blade replaceable type: an easy-to-use saw with replaceable blades. The frame is less likely to interfere even when cutting curves or hollowing out the inside of wood.
6. HHBNRDL #ad
5" Fret Saw Woodworking Hand Coping Saw With Extra 20Pcs 130Mm Blades DIY Shape Cutting Tool #adHHBNRDL #ad
- 2- 70# steel blades, 130mm length, designs two rings at both ends to ensure the blades don''t slip when cutting. 1- aluminium frame and Rubber handle. 3- extra 20pcs blades stored in box. 5- unique design makes blade changes and tensioning simple. 4- throat depth 125mm 5".
7. YUNAWU #ad
YUNAWU Mini Scroll Coping Metal Saw DIY Hand Hacksaw Woodworking Tool Replacement Blade #adYUNAWU #ad
- Do not touch the sawtooth when using it to avoid injury. Anti-rust oil can be applied to the saw blade to prolong the service life. Always keep the saw perpendicular to the object being cut to prevent the saw blade from breaking.
Saw length: 245mm9. 65in. Mainly used for cutting wood materials, gypsum board, plastic and other materials.
8. SUIZAN #ad
SUIZAN Japanese Flush Cut Trim Hand Saw 5 Inch Pull Saw for Hardwood and Softwood #adSUIZAN #ad
- In comparison to “push saws, and the resulting edge is cleaner. Diversify your woodworking life: no matter you are a master or a beginner in using saws, it gives you brand new experience from using traditional Japanese style saws and enables you to make a wider variety of woodworking products, thus change your life! Japanese steel: all suizan japanese saws are consisted of top quality japanese steel.
It uses high quality Japanese steel, which makes cuts to be sharp. Japanese style pull saw: this product is a “pull saw. What most people are used to are european saws, ” “pull saws” are lighter in weight, thus are called “push saws.
On the other hand, requires less power, which cut materials via pushing, Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called “pull saws, ” which is what this product is.
Blade for hardwood and softwood: you can easily cut oak, Japanese cedar, larch, ebony, sandalwood, walnut and pine by robust blade for hardwood. The blade for softwood can be used for white cedar, mahogany, maple, paulownia wood and so on. Made in japan: all suizan products are manufactured in japan by japanese master craftsmen. With a history of over 100 years in making japanese hand tools, all of the process gone into making tools were completed in one of Japan’s towns known for their craft making tradition: Sanjō in Niigata.
9. MegaCast #ad
Megacast GERMAN STYLE JEWELERS SAW FRAME with 144 ASSORTED JEWELERS SAW BLADES #adMegaCast #ad
- German style heavy duty & Adjustable for various blade lengths. This saw allows you to work with various blade lengths3-14. 4cm. Solder plate's.
Jeweler's saw frame with 144 Assorted Blades. For jewelry making, name Plate's. With thumbscrews that firmly secure the blades into the frame. Woodworking, crafts, hobbies & more.