As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/2 Inch Drive x 23 mm Deep 6-Point Impact Socket | SID23123 #adTEKTON #ad
- 6-point socket opening provides an exact fit for hex fasteners. Meets a minimum of 1. 3 times the ansi/ASME standard for proof torque. Size is marked both with a high-visibility laser marking and a permanent stamped marking that won't wear off.
Overall socket Length: 3. 08 inches. Socket end diameter: 1. 34 inches. Radiused corners prevent fastener round-off by applying force to a fastener's flat sides, rather than its corners. Socket well depth: 1. 41 inches. Drive end diameter: 1. 34 inches.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
2. Sunex Tools #ad
Sunex 223m 1/2-Inch Drive 23-mm Impact Socket #adSunex Tools #ad
- Radius corner design-to extend the life of fasteners. Provides increased strength, but also avoids rounding of rusted or damaged fasteners.
Forged from the finest chrome molybdenum alloy steel-the best choice for strength and durability. The design drives the side of the fastener instead of the corner. 1/2-inch drive, 23mm impact socket.
3. Capri Tools #ad
Metric 23 mm, 1/2-Inch Drive, 6-Point, Capri Tools Shallow Impact Socket #adCapri Tools #ad
- Premium chrome molybdenum steel tempered with our proprietary heat treatment process to withstand more torque from power tools. Single shallow length, 1/2 in.
Drive, 23 mm size socket. Trusted by professionals, the Capri Tools high performance sockets are what you need for the job at hand. Expertly coated with manganese phosphate, the preferred coating in military and aerospace, which offers superior protection and corrosion resistance compared to black oxide coating on other impact sockets.
6-point wavedrive design grips fasteners more tightly than traditional design, preventing fastener rounding and giving you more leverage.
4. Jetech #ad
6-Point Design, Metric, Jetech 1/2 Inch Drive 23mm Standard Impact Socket, Made with Chrome Molybdenum Alloy Steel, Heat Treated #adJetech #ad
- Cr-mo alloy steel - cr-mo impact socket features with added strength, higher working temperatures and corrosion resistance. Black phosphating - A fine and dense coating brings more corrosion and wear resistance for longtime use.
Radius corner design - the lifespan of both the fastener and socket will be greatly prolonged with the torque distributed to the inwall. Cold forging & heat treatment - Cold forging and heat treatment greatly improve the performance of the socket with enhanced hardness, increased wear-resistance and lifespan.
It’s much stronger to stand greater impact force than chrome vanadium ones. 6-point socket opening - 6-point design provides an exact and snug fit, allowing it to apply more torque on the fasteners and avoid slipping off.
5. TEKTON #ad
15-Piece 10-24 mm | 4883, TEKTON 1/2 Inch Drive Deep 6-Point Impact Socket Set #adTEKTON #ad
- High-contrast permanent laser etched size markings are easy-to-read, even in low light. Meets or exceeds ANSI performance standards. Made from forged and heat treated chrome vanadium steel with a corrosion-resistant black phosphate finish.
Extra-deep broach accommodates longer fasteners. High-torque, 6-point socket design grips the flat sides of fasteners, not just the corners, preventing round-off.
6. Sunex Tools #ad
Sunex 267223 1/2-Inch Drive 23-mm 12-Point Deep Impact Socket #adSunex Tools #ad
- 1/2-inch drive. Lifetime warranty. 23mm 12-point deep impact socket. 12 point sockets offer double the starting points as 6 point sockets. Cr-mo alloy steel for long life.
7. Sunex Tools #ad
Sunex 2623 1/2-Inch Drive 23-Mm Extra Thin Wall Deep Impact Socket #adSunex Tools #ad
- 1/2-inch drive by 23mm. Fully guaranteed. Durability radius corner design. Cr-mo alloy steel for long life. Extra Thin Wall.
8. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool M873 1/2 Drive 6pt Impact Socket, 23mm #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Large size laser etching for easy identification. Large size laser etching for easy identification. Rounded corners for a tighter grip. Drop forged chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability.
|Brand||Performance Tool #ad|
9. SK Hand Tool #ad
SK Hand Tool 34073 1/2-Inch Drive Standard Impact Socket, 23mm #adSK Hand Tool #ad
- Laser engraved ever 120 degrees. Coated with a rust-preventative compound that makes them exceptionally resistant to corrosive factors. Suregrip drive design drives the side of the fastener, not the corner, to provide increased strength.
|Brand||SK Hand Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||SK Hand Tool #ad|