As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MILWAUKEE'S #ad
And Quick Blade Change, Gut Hook, Milwaukee 48-22-1501 Fastback Folding Utility Knife with Wire Stripper #adMILWAUKEE'S #ad
- Wire stripping capabilities: There is a separate wirestripping compartment that lets you strip up to 12 gauge wire. Tape measure blade holder: a notch near the blade of this tool will allow you to grabe and pull the end of a tape measure.
Open quickly: press the button on the knife of the body and use momentum to open this knife.
This will allow you to measure and score simultaneously. Wire clip: you can keep this tool on your person so you can have it readily available on your belt or on your clothing wherever you go. Gut hook: you can use this blade even when it’s fully closed with the gut hook compartment built into the handle.
2. Milwaukee #ad
Fastback II Flip Utility Knife #adMilwaukee #ad
- Wire stripper - Up to 10 gauge wire. All metal Body. Tool free Blade Change. Gut hook - cut without opening up blade. Wire form belt clip - Secures without tearing up material.
|Manufacturer||MILWAUKEE ELECTRIC TOOL #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
3. Milwaukee #ad
Milwaukee Fastback Flip Utility Knife 2 Piece Set with Razor Blade Dispenser 50 Blades Included #adMilwaukee #ad
- 48-22-1501 fastback flip utility knife this knife is slightly larger than the 48-22-1500 in addition to the wireframe belt hook, it has an onboard gut hook and wire stripper, letting you work on a wide variety of applications without having to change tools.
You can keep it mounted to your workshop walls with the help of the peg holes on the back. 48-22-1599 compact utility knife: this is one of the smaller utility knives in Milwaukee’s lineup.
With this system, you only need to push a button and pull the blade out to remove it. Easy blade removal: both knives boast tool-free blade changing. 48-22-1950 blade dispenser: this holds 50 blades, dispensing them one at a time from the base of the unit.
It comes equipped with a wireframe belt hook and lanyard hole. Its size and light weight will let you work long hours with ease. No button pushes are necessary to push the blade back in, either, saving you time on the job. Ergonomic handles: these knives are designed to fit naturally in your hand, letting you work with improved control during jobs that require precise cutting.
4. Milwaukee #ad
Milwaukee 48-22-1901 Fastback Press and Flip Utility Knife with Belt Clip and Onboard Wire Stripping Set of 4 #adMilwaukee #ad
- Tool-free blade changing: Press a button near the blade, and you can slide it out for easy replacements. Wire frame belt clip: use this to attach to your belt, pants, or bags without damaging the knife or your own fabrics.
Onboard wire stripping: a hook in the back of the unit can strip up to 10 gauge wire. One-handed opening: a button onboard the ergonomically designed handle allows you to flip the blade out with ease.
All-metal construction: this knife’s robust design can hold up to extreme wear and tear you would expect to handle on the job site. You don’t even need to have the knife flipped out to get important work finished. When you’re finished with the blade, swing the blade into a closed position, press and hold the button, and keep in your pocket.
5. Milwaukee #ad
Milwaukee 48-22-1901F Fastback Utility Knife with Wire Stripping Compartment, and Gut Hook 3 Pack of 48-22-1901 #adMilwaukee #ad
- An integrated gut hook and wire stripper increase the knife's utility. The milwaukeeÂ fastbackâ„ flip utility knife features one-handed press-and-flip operation for 3X faster opening.
Pack of 3. Milwaukee fastback 48-22-1901 utility knife, Ergonomic Handle, Metal Blade, 1 in L Blade, Red Handle. Maximize productivity on the jobsite with the utility knife that easily activates with one hand.
The slim, lightweight, all metal body takes up less space but stands up to jobsite abuse. Tool-free blade changes let you make adjustments quickly and efficiently.
Backed by a limited lifetime warranty, this FASTBACKâ„ knife confirms MilwaukeeÂ's commitment to best-in-class durability and innovative solutions for increased productivity. The ergonomic shape gives you outstanding control. A wire form belt clip makes it easy for you to store the knife on a belt or in a pocket without fraying the fabric.
6. IRWIN #ad
IRWIN Utility Knife, Folding with Blade Storage 1858319 #adIRWIN #ad
- Utility knife can store up to 2 additional blades. Wire stripper for built-in convenience. Changes blades only when release button is engaged and the blade holder is in the 45° open position.
Bladelock technology helps keep the utility knife blade locked in place. Folding utility knife features a liner lock for quick 1-handed operation.
|Manufacturer||Irwin Tools #ad|
7. Milwaukee #ad
Fastback Util Knife #adMilwaukee #ad
- Wire-form belt clip. Strip up to 10 gauge wire, Integrated gut hook. Press and flip: one handed opening. Change blades up to 5X faster. Tool free blade change.
|Manufacturer||Milwaukee Electric Tools #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
8. Milwaukee #ad
Quantity 12, Milwaukee Electric or Electrical Tool 48-22-1901 Fastback Util Knife #adMilwaukee #ad
- Gut hook: you can use this blade even when it’s fully closed with the gut hook compartment built into the handle. Wire stripping capabilities: There is a separate wirestripping compartment that lets you strip up to 12 gauge wire.
Locks in two positions: keep the blade locked like a standard knife, or lock it at 45 degrees to give extra leverage to your cutting. Wire clip: you can keep this tool on your person so you can have it readily available on your belt or on your clothing wherever you go. 12 knives included.