As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. clarke Brothers #ad
Woodworking Marking Scriber Kit With 2 Replacement Cutters, Wood Marking Tools With Graduated Inch & MM Scale, Clarke Brothers Wheel Marking Gauge, Solid Metal Bar Wood Scribe Tool For Carpenter #adclarke Brothers #ad
- Eliminate the chances of wavering lines and complete your tasks faster and easier. Invest in a money saver marking wheel kit: The 2 extra hardened Steel wheel cutters included add great value to your order. The non-marring brass face protects it from damage when not in use.
Use your woodworking scribe for years: the 8" long graduated bar is made of solid brass, Steel and aluminum alloy, corrosion-resistant. Make line marks with precision: the super clear, laser engraved graduation marks on the bar are available in both metric and imperial versions up to 6''/150mm, for convenience in your woodworking projects.
Patent pending - roll stop fence with flat spot - woodworking tasks with a high-end wheel marking gauge, which will help you lay out lines parallel to a flat wood surface with max precision and indicate exactly where wood needs to be cut.
Enjoy one-handed operation: fast and easy to use, this convenient marking gauge wheel will take all the fuss out of your woodworking cutting. Feeling perfectly balanced, our wood marking tool won’t strain your hand.
2. Mr. Pen #ad
Marking Tool, Wood Marking, Marking Guide, Marking Gauge Woodworking, Marking Gauges for Woodworking, Wood Scribe Tool, Mr. Pen- Wheel Marking Gauge, Marking Gauge, Woodworking Gauges, 2 Extra Blades #adMr. Pen #ad
- 2-stage adjustments bodyeasy and precise adjustments - Quick Turn Of Knurled Adjustment Knob And Tail Help To Make Adjustments Faster And Easier. The laser engraved graduation marks on the bar Are Available In Both Metric And Imperial Versions Up To 6 Inch/150 mm.
Wheel marking gauge is a indispensable marking/cutting gadget which Will Help You Lay Out Lines Parallel To A Flat Wood Surface With Max Precision And Indicate Exactly Where Wood Needs To Be Cut.
Includes: one wheel Marking Gauge + Two Extra Blades. 1. 5 inch diameter solid brass face can glides against the edge of the workpiece For Smooth Marking Aligned To Or Against The Wood Grains - Cutter Head Retraces Into Countersink In Head To Protect When Not In Use.
3. Clarke Brothers #ad
Clarke Brothers Marking Knife – Wood Marking Gauge – Premium Woodworking Tool with Double High Carbon Steel Blade – Quality Design with Ultra-Sharp Blade – Beautiful Wooden Handle #adClarke Brothers #ad
- Surprise a great handyman or woodworker with a durable and long-lasting accessory that they will cherish forever. Superb design: our wood marking knife is not only very practical and durable, but also elegant and classic. The added level of sharpness ensures more precision and accuracy when marking.
The ultra-durable carbon steel blade can be used on all sorts of wood, including hardwood such as cherry and ash. Patent pending - optimal solution: creating unique and durable wooden pieces is easier with the Clarke Brothers marking knife! This practical woodworking tool can be used to scribe lines that are to be followed by a hand saw or chisel, allowing you to create beautiful woodworking joints and designs.
Made to last: our stunning wood marking tool features a premium double-edged blade that you can use with both hands for a better grip, more precision and better control.
For your friends: get this premium wood marking tool for yourself or as a thoughtful and elegant present for your family and friends. It features a simple, vintage and exotic Padauk wood handle with our brand name and logo for more personality. Practical & reliable tool: this wood scribe tool has a durable blade made with 100% high-quality carbon steel. It is very strong and durable, being a great accessory for edge retention that reduces the time required for edge maintenance. The amazingly sharp edge will remain intact even after many uses.
4. Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad
DCT Wood Marking Gauge Woodworking Marking Knife – Dovetail Marker Wood Scribe Woodworking Marking Gauge Marking Tool #adDeadwood Crafted Tools #ad
- Built to last: 1. 57-inch 39. 9mm diameter face and knurled lock nut thumbscrew constructed from solid brass; 047-inch 12mm diameter hardened steel marking wheel allows you to slice across wood grain easily; Face glides against edge of the workpiece for smooth marking with or against the grain; We recommend sharpening the wheel between uses. Prevent tear outs: use the dct | marking knife woodworking wood scribe tool to avoid tear outs peripheral chips when routing joints on a jig; This wood marking knife is perfect for marking precision joinery, hairline layout marks, and quick measurement transfers; Creates straight lines not curved for circles or ellipses; Also use this wood marking tool as a router depth gauge.
Dual measurements: 8-inch 203cm long dual marking gauge rod includes sae 1” to 6” inch and metric 1cm to 15 cm centimeter measurements on either side and include tick marks that graduate in increments of 1/8-inch and 1mm for easy reference; Markings are laser-engraved and then painted to prevent scales from wearing off over time. Safe storage: screw that holds the marking gauge wheel to the dovetail gauge measuring rod is recessed and retracts into the cutting gauge face and sits flush with the cutting wheel for protection when not in use and easy vertical storage.
Easy to use: marking wheel is fixed, and a quick turn of the locking knob makes adjustments fast and easy; Make hairline layout marks both with and across wood grain; Single-sided bevel edge wheel pulls the smooth gauge face against stock and follows the edge of the wood with no snagging or binding so it scribes a fine line without tearing wood fibers or wandering around the grain; The cutting wheel cleanly draws against the timber edge to prevent wavering lines.
|Brand||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
5. WOODRIVER #ad
Replacement Blade for WoodRiver Wheel Marking Gauge #adWOODRIVER #ad
- Our award winning family of brands includes woodriver, sanding, wood, kits, Woodcraft and Woodcraft Magazine as well as the greatest selection of woodworking books, hand tools, America’s leading supplier of saws, power tools, and plans.
Woodriver is proudly made by woodcraft, videos, highpoint, planes, routers, wood stain and paint, dust collection and more.
|Manufacturer||Woodcraft Supply #ad|
6. Frienda #ad
Mortise Gauge Woodworking Marking Gauge Ebony Mortise Square Gauge 6.4 Inches Sliding Mark Scraper Marker Measuring Tool with Brass Screw Type Adjustable Head Meter Carpentry Carpenter Accessories #adFrienda #ad
- About details: total length is approx. 6. 4 x 2. 2 x 3. 1 inches/ 16. 4 x 5. 6 x 8 cm, with fine workmanship the woodworking marking gauge is well polished, smooth surface will not get you hurt when operating, help you get the job done in a short time.
164 mm/ 6. 4 inches, can easily draw single and double lines, with double-sided and three nails, at the same time, the pointed tip and fixing screw will improve your work efficiency. Adjustable width: the width between the two needles of our marker measuring tool can be adjusted from 021 to 3.
9 inches/ 5. 5 to 100 mm, which can satisfy your general wood marking tool usage needs. Size detail: the mortise gauge measures approx. Multi purpose: this mortise gauge can draw straight lines on wood, scribing, with the large adjusting range, mainly applied for marking, suitable for both amateur DIY and skilled carpenter to use, laying out upon various joinery or other woodwork.
Quality and firm material: our mortise gauge is made of sturdy ebony and brass, can serve for long time using, which are solid and with good hardness, durable and rust resistant, lightweight for carry out to work.
7. Hyuduo #ad
Double Stainless Steel Blades Scriber with Metric Scale for Carpenter Woodworking, Wood Marking Gauge #adHyuduo #ad
- Save time the marking tool is easy to handle and ensures good work performance, helps to improve efficiency and save time. This scriber is a great tool for carpenter.
Quality service we strive to provide you with high quality and convenient service. High quality the woodworking scriber is made of stainless steel, very durable in use and not easy to rust.
You are welcome to contact us if you have any problem about our product, we will give you a satisfactory reply. Well made the surface of marking gauge is treated with oxidation, the grip is comfortable, wear-resistant and scratch-resistant. High strength and resistant to corrosion. Metric scale the scale is in metric, and it is clear.
8. MKC #ad
Wheel Marking Gauge Kit with 2 Extra Cutter Wheels, Metric and Imperial Micro Adjuster Ruler, Anti Roll Brass Head with Hornbeam Holder, Woodworking Tools Scriber for Woodwork #adMKC #ad
- It can be accurately adjusted by the knurled knob and slides on the edge of the workpiece. And recessed for safe blade storage. Satisfaction service: our wheel marking gauge is a well-packaged inbox and we will try our best to help you until you are 100% satisfied, if you have any questions, contact us freely.
The scale is 1 mm/1/25 inch for easy reference. Easy to use: both metric and imperial measurement values show on the stainless steel stick let you easy to read. It houses an anti-roll brass fence with 2 flat spots on the head to keep the gauge from rolling around.
Sharp blade for all wood: the blade is made from hss steel with good heat treatment which can be used immediately after opening the package and without further sharpening, birch, and the chrome vanadium steel keeps a sharp edge much longer, and softwood like spruce, elm, pine fir, perfect for hardwood like oak, and laminated wood.
The 2 extra blades let you can use them even longer. 8-inch precision ground steel rod, used as depth gauge and fast measurement transmission. Micro-adjustable fences with big thumbscrews will make it easier for you to take measurements with pinpoint accuracy. Professional design: this finely crafted marking gauge is turned from solid brass with a hardwood infill and stainless steel stick with etched graduations for accurate setting which shows both metric and imperial measurement values.