As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Zoeller #ad
Switch-Mate Double Piggyback Variable Level Float Switch, 13 Amp Max, 230 Volt, Zoeller 10-1965, Mechanical, 15 ft Cord, Normally Open #adZoeller #ad
- Simple installation. Converts nonautomatic pump to automatic pump. Standard normally open NO 'pumps down'. Optional normally closed available NC 'pumps up', consult factory. Float is omnidirectional no 'up' side.
Adjustable/variable level. Float constructed of durable PVC/polypropylene encasing variable level switch. Standard 15 ft and 20 ft sjow cpe cord with molded plug. Maximum operating temperature for 10-0748 is 120°F 49°C, all other switches 140°F 60°C. Includes mounting clamp.
2. PumpSpy #ad
10' Cord, PumpSpy Sump Pump Tethered Float Switch #adPumpSpy #ad
- Includes hose clamp and cord grip for easy installation onto the pump's discharge pipe. Suitable for use with Sump, Sewage, or Effluent Pumps. 10 foot power cord with piggyback plug for ease of installation. Rated for up to 15 amps. Universal replacement for most tether switch applications.
3. Superior Pump #ad
Black, Superior Pump 92005 25' Tethered Float Switch for Sump and Sewage Pump #adSuperior Pump #ad
- 25 ft. For use with sump and utility pumps. Universal design works with many pumps. 1 year warranty. Sjow water resistant power cord with piggyback plug; 120 Volt - max pump running current: 10 amps. Non-mercury activated switch; Includes mounting clip and clamp.
4. Sump Alarm #ad
5 Year Warranty, Septic System, Sump Pump, 10 ft Cable, "WaterBoss" Universal Piggyback Float Switch, Water Tank #adSump Alarm #ad
- Direct connection of Sump Pump - Pumps to Empty. Rated up to 13 amps or 1/2 HP. 3 meters 10 feet of cable, Cable Ties, and Piggyback Connector. 5 year Warranty. Temperature ratings from 32f to 140F, and rated to IP68, with CE & IEC approvals.
|Brand||Sump Alarm #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sump Alarm, Inc #ad|
5. Little Giant #ad
15-Ft. Cord, Black, 14940411, Little Giant 15DFMMD2WOP 230-Volt Plug-less Double-Float Mechanical Switch #adLittle Giant #ad
- To 56 in. For use in liquids up to 140 degrees f; 16 gauge, 2 conductor, SJOW from float to splice; 50/60 Hz, 1 Phase. Applications: ideal for use with small or large sump pumps; holding tanks; conversion of non-automatic pumps; or as a replacement for diaphragm or probe type controls.
Bult to last: reliable, independntly-mounted switch; sealed, water and weather resistant; unique electrical circuit designed for long life; less sensitive to turbulence.
Specifications: adjustable pump range from 10 in. Limitations: maximum starting amps 78 amps; maximum Running Amps 13 Amps; Maximum HP: Controls pumps up to 2 HP 230 Volt. Features: consists of 2 floats and a holding relay enabling floats to function in a series; directly switches pump with high starting currents; self-contained switch - no control panel required.
|Brand||Little Giant #ad|
|Manufacturer||Little Giant #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
6. Rectorseal #ad
Rectorseal 97647 Safe-T-Switch Ss3 #adRectorseal #ad
- Patented, water sealed reed/magnet switch design. Easy to use. Ul 508 compliant. 125 amp swtiching Capacity. This product is highly durable. Schedule 40 PVC1 plastic components. This product is manufactured in United States. 25 amp carry capacity.
7. THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG #ad
THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Model BWC1 Universal Replacement Sump Pump Float Switch #adTHE BASEMENT WATCHDOG #ad
- Compatible with most sump pumps. Large floats detect 1/4 in. Protective float switch cage helps keep debris and wires from interfering with float movement; vented, curved bottom reduces debris build-up under the float.
Allows the sump pump to run for an additional 10 seconds to drain excess water from the sump pit. Second float provides additional protection to ensure automatic pump activation. Water level rises, automatically activating the sump pump.
8. Nxtop #ad
Nxtop 4M Cable Float Switch Water Level Controller for Tank Pump Sump Pump, Water Tank #adNxtop #ad
- The float switch can be used for an in-let flow of water and out-let flow of water from the tank to controlled the level of water, it works in both ways. Rated current/voltage: ac 108a 250v~104a 380V; Recommended Voltage: DC 24V.
Product name: float Switch Water Level Controller. Working temperature: 0°c~60°c; control range: 02m; electrical endurance: 50, 000 times Contacts: NO+NC. Note: please carefully read the user manual for instructions, if your pump power is over 900W, an AC Contactor is Needed. Does not have a plug on end.