As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Uponor Wirsbo #ad
Uponor E6081128 Tube Cutter Plastic for up to 1" PEX #adUponor Wirsbo #ad
- Makes a straight, even cut on PEX pipe. For use with wirsbo hePEX or Uponor AquaPEX pipe. Tool for radiant heating and cooling, hydronic distribution piping, fire sprinkler, or PEX plumbing systems.
2. Milwaukee #ad
Milwaukee 48-22-4200 Pex/Tubing Cutter #adMilwaukee #ad
- Replaceable blades - Increased tool life Patent Pending. Metal core - indestructible Frame Patent Pending. The product is manufactured in China. Locking mechanism - One handed locking and remains locked while in pouch Patent Pending.
Rework groove - Correct mistakes quickly and effectively. The product is easy to use. Double ground v-shaped blade - For cleaner cuts on 1-Inch Tubing Patent Pending. The product is durable.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime: Against manufactuer defects|
3. IWISS #ad
IWISS F1960 PEX-a Expansion Tool with PEX Pipe Cutter & Expandder Heads3/8'', 1'' for Expanding Uponor ProPex Type Expansion Rings, 1/2'', 3/4'' #adIWISS #ad
- Ideal for residential, commercial and industrial projects. Applications: plumbing, fire safety, radiant heating and cooling systems. Solid, solder, manufactured connections without the need for torches, glues, permanent, flux or gauges can be expected by expanding Non-Barrier PEX Tubing and reinforcing ring to make a connection with an ASTM F1960 fitting.
Versatility: provides consistent and reliable expansion of PEX-a tubings and expansion sleeves from UponorWirsbo ProPex, etc, Apollo ExpansionPex, Everflow PexFlow, Sioux Chief PowerPex, .
Purpose: designed to make f1960 cold expansions. Components: iws-1960mc f1960 hand expander tool kit includes 3/8'', 3/4" and 1" expansion heads, 1/2", tool lubricant and a sturdy carrying case. Meets astm f1960 Standards. Trouble-free connection: go/no-go gauges are never required.
4. IWISS #ad
IWISS PEX-A Expander Tool Kit with Self-Rotary Expansion Heads 1/2,3/4 and 1-Inch,PEX Cutter included for Uponor ProPEX,Wirsbo #adIWISS #ad
- The cone is made from spring steel with chrome-plated for weather and corrosion resistance. Ergonomic curved handles are cushioned with non-slip grips, reduce hand fatigue.
Fully compatible with f1960 standard PEX expansion system from Uponor ProPEX, Wirsbo. The expansion heads will rotate automatically every circle of the handles fully open and close, which can ensure no deep grooves on the interior of the pipe which can lead to leak paths.
They are made from high-strength steel, the chrome-plated segments and black oxide ring combine durability and weather resistance. The manual expander is constructed from aluminum alloy, lightweight for easy operation in narrow space or height. Three expansion heads are precision engineered and processed with Wire EDM Cutting for accurate expansion.
5. Lenox Tools #ad
Up To 1-5/16-Inch 12121S1, LENOX Tools Tube Cutter, Scissor Cut #adLenox Tools #ad
- Pex cutter s1 1-5/16" Capacity. Rubberized handles allow for confident cutting even in wet or dirty environments. Replacement Blades Len12125.
Conveniently positioned locking latch allows for true one-handed operation of spring loaded cutter. Serrated stainless steel blade requires less force to make a cut, leaving a flush end. Pex tubing Cutter.
|Brand||Lenox Tools #ad|
6. SharkBite #ad
PEX, SharkBite Pro PEX Pipe Cutter with Replaceable Blade, PE-RT, 25880, HDPE, Polyethylene Tubing #adSharkBite #ad
- Easy to use: tubing cutter works great in tight spaces, and features a thumb-actuated lock so that the blade is safely stored within the cutting cavity when not in use to prevent injury and no sharp edges are exposed.
Pipe cutter: pipe cutter tool is perfect for safely cutting PEX pipe from 1/4 inch to 1 inch copper tube size. Made in usa: pex tool is proudly designed and assembled in the USA.
Durable: pex cutter tool features strong spring loaded handles with comfortable rubber grip handles for optimal durability and comfort. Application: pex pipe cutter is ideal for use with pex, PE-RT, hdpE and polyethylene tubing, and features a V-shaped blade with specially designed flats on the cutting cavity which allows for straighter cuts without distorting or pinching the pipe.
7. IWISS #ad
NOT for PVC Pipes, IWISS PEX Pipe Cutters for Cutting 1/8"-1" PEX Tubings #adIWISS #ad
- Pex a, 3/8 in. 1/2 in. C pipe. Cuts peX like butter. Cuts pex pipes from 1/8" to 1". Compact design: it's compact enough to fit in your pocket or tool box so you can always have it on hand when you need it.
Easy operation: its spring-loaded handle opens easily so you can make multiple cuts quickly and accurately. The choice of both DIY home-owner and professional plumbers.
Shear cutting: use this pex tool to create a clean and burr free cut for either Push to Connect PEX fittings or brass crimp fittings. Capacity: iwiss ppr pex cutter is an easy to use, 3/4 in. Great value cutting tool to handle cutting 1/8 in. 1/4 in. B, and 1 in.
|Manufacturer||Iwiss Electric Co., Ltd #ad|