As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Malco #ad
6 1/4 In, Red, Siding Removal Tool #adMalco #ad
- Offset blade tip won't hang up in material. Mpn: srt2. Non-slip grip. One piece steel. Manufacturer: Malco. Country of manufacture: United States.
2. PacTool #ad
PacTool VA101 Straight Handled Siding Removal Tool, Non-Slip Grip, Handy Hang Hole, Frustration Free Vinyl Siding Removal #adPacTool #ad
- Off-set blade- protects your hand and knuckles from the siding surface. Comfort grip- textured to provide a non-slip grip. Time saver- saves hours of time and effort removing damaged siding or replacing vinyl siding.
Curved tip- securely grips the lip of the vinyl siding. Durable siding removal- professionals and diY-ERS can benefit from this heavy-duty siding removal tool.
|Manufacturer||General Tools #ad|
3. IMPRESA #ad
Extra Long Non-Slip Grip Handle, One-Piece Steel Zip Tool, Easy Removal of Vinyl Sidings Without Damaging Siding, 2 Pack Vinyl Siding Removal Tool for Installation and Repair #adIMPRESA #ad
- You'll be able to remove the sidings from your house many times in one easy motion with this amazing tool. The essential tool for removing and installing siding: Set of high strength one-piece steel vinyl siding tools with non-slip grip.
Longer tool for greater leverage: unlike other products on the market that have a shorter handle, ours has a 7 inch extra-long handle giving you extra leverage and added reach. Extra value pack of 2: ours is incredibly economical as it comes in a great value for money pack of 2.
Don't waste time and risk damaging your property using tools that aren’t fit for purpose. This zip tool does all the work! High quality metal built to last: made from a single piece of steel, this device is practically indestructible.
Perfect if you've got 2 people on the job or if you have a particularly stubborn bit of siding to remove. The best way to remove and install siding vinyl: this tool makes housing repair so easy and safe to perform that all other methods will be redundant. Both extra-long handles are in the color blue. These siding tools make siding removal quick and easy without causing damage to the siding or walls.
4. BULLYBAG SideBar #ad
Ultimate Inspection Tool for Adjusters, Contractor Sales Pro's, Estimators, Siding Repair, ITEL Tool, Home Inspectors, SideBar, 7" Multi-Pry Bar & Siding Removal Tool #adBULLYBAG SideBar #ad
- Forged steel Pry Bar with Tethering Point. Helps protect fingers when prying shingles for Haag Shingle Gauge or Checking layers. Adjuster, roof sales, siding inspection & Repair Tool - Seam or Seamless! Lightweight at only 5 ounces! 7" multi-pry Compact Versatile Strength.
5. Midwest Tool & Cutlery #ad
MWT-ST, Offset Hardened Steel Blade with Hardwood Handle & Handy Hang Hole, MIDWEST Siding Removal Tool #adMidwest Tool & Cutlery #ad
- Offset blade design protects hand and knuckles from siding surface. Protectant - the offset blade design protects the hand and knuckles from the siding surface.
Brass riveted hardwood handle fits user's hand comfortably. Made in the usa - this product is sure to last, and made in the USA. Quality handle - This hardwood handle fits user's hands for comfort and ease. Heavy duty siding removal - Remove damaged siding with this heavy duty steel blade tool by Midwest.
Easy use - simply remove damaged siding by hooking the tool under the back of the siding to unlock and removed from the panel. Use to remove damaged siding by hooking under the back lip of the siding to unlock it from the adjacent panel. Hardened spring steel blade for long lasting durability. Handy hang hole.
6. Wiss #ad
Wiss, Siding Removal Tool WSR1N #adWiss #ad
- International Renown for our diverse range of products. Trusted, designed, and used by experts. All our products have been designed with the requirements of the professional in mind. Made to withstand even the most demanding jobs. Leading manufacturer of high-quality tools.
7. Diamabrush By Malish #ad
25 Grit, Diamabrush By Malish 92160120210 16-inch Coating/Mastic Removal Tool for Concrete, Counter Clockwise with NP9200 Clutch Plate and 1.5-inch Riser #adDiamabrush By Malish #ad
- It is designed to fit a wide variety of rotary floor machines. Rigid, exposed 25 grit diamond cutting surface creates a level floor with normal use. No need for heavy, expensive and hard-to-use grinding equipment that often requires 480 3-phase power.
The coating removal tool can be used with most floor buffer or auto-scrubber. The safe way to remove mastic, glue, adhesive and coatings. 10 times faster than manually scraping, limited surface contact during use. Includes 10 replaceable diamond blades.