As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT Dado Throatplate for 10-Inch Portable Table Saw DWE7402DI #adDEWALT #ad
- Package weight: 0372 kilograms. Allows for use of stacked dado cutters. For woodworking and building. Can be used with dwe7490 and DWE7491 versions.
2. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71420 Table Saw Dado Insert Compatible with Ridgid R4512 #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Removable: possesses a built-in a finger hole conveniently located away from the blade, allowing you to safely lift up, pull out and detach the insert when needed. Design features: this solid iron insert flaunts optimal flatness for a leveled application without the hassle of making constant adjustments, plus it’s constructed with a smooth, gloss finish that makes it easier to feed and slide your wood across onto the saw.
Function: serves as a premium replacement for Ridgid R4512 dado throat plate item # 080035003093. Secure placement: comes with non-countersunk adjustment holes designed to provide perfect alignment, and is held in place by a tab that clips the back of the plate to the table, preventing your table saw throat plate from popping up while in use. Includes: 1 dado insert for Ridgid R4512 Table Saw.
3. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Phenolic Zero Clearance Insert for Delta Uni-Saw Contractor | Large Grizzly and Other Table Saws with a 13-3/8” x 3-3/4” x 1/2” Throat Plate Opening #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The insert also features a top and a side Snug Fit Screw for a tight fit to you saw with no movement! Zero clearance inserts help prevent tear out by essentially enveloping the blade on all sides which doesn’t allow the wood to tear out since there is not gap between the blade and insert. Measure your factory insert and compare size before you order.
Insert colors may vary from images shown. This zero clearance insert is made from a high density phenolic material that was chosen for its ability to stand up to everyday workshop use. Also be aware of the shape of your current insert of whether its round, we recommend that you measure the exact length, square ends or if there are any indents or protruding notches.
This can cause that piece of wood to jam up against the blade and go flying across the room or worse yet, right back at you. Zero clearance inserts can be used in conjunction with most any table saw blade including thin kerf, standard kerf and carbide tipped blades.
The opening is more like a custom slot cut to the exact width of your table saw blade. Since every table saw brand and manufacturer is different, width and thickness of your table saw insert or opening and compare it to the size we list. Without a zero clearance, the wood has no support by the blade to prevent the wood from tearing out. We recommend that you use separate zero clearance inserts for dado blades since the gap for dados will be much wider than standard width table saw blades. Zero clearance inserts are table saw specific.
4. Metabo HPT #ad
Hitachi 371663 Dado Table Insert for Hitachi C10RJ and Metabo HPT C10RJ Table Saws #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Same great tools, with only a new name. For use on Hitachi power tool products. Works with the hitachi c10rJ and Metabo HPT C10RJ table saws. Genuine Hitachi power tool replacement part. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT.
5. BOSCH #ad
BOSCH TS1013 Dado Cutter Insert GTS1031,Red #adBOSCH #ad
- Leveling capability to table top. Accommodates up to 1/2-inch stack. Dado insert for use with stack dado and rabbet cutters. Dado cutter insert for Bosch GTS1031 only.
6. Skil #ad
SKILSAW SPT00A Dado Insert #adSkil #ad
- Includes dado cutter insert; combination WASHER. Designed for Spt99. For use with stackable dado. Dado blade up to 13/16 in.
|Manufacturer||Chervon- SKIL #ad|
7. RYOBI #ad
RIDGID AC1040, ACC-RIDGID 8" DADO INSERT 3/8" RYOBI #adRYOBI #ad
- Made of Durable Plastic. Prevents wood from splitting and getting jammed between the table. Compaitible with Ridgid Table Saws. Genuine oeM Replacement Part. 8" long and 3/8" Thick.