As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT Dado Throatplate for 10-Inch Portable Table Saw DWE7402DI #adDEWALT #ad
- For woodworking and building. Allows for use of stacked dado cutters. Can be used with dwe7490 and DWE7491 versions. Package weight: 0372 kilograms.
2. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71420 Table Saw Dado Insert Compatible with Ridgid R4512 #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Includes: 1 dado insert for Ridgid R4512 Table Saw. Design features: this solid iron insert flaunts optimal flatness for a leveled application without the hassle of making constant adjustments, plus it’s constructed with a smooth, gloss finish that makes it easier to feed and slide your wood across onto the saw.
Removable: possesses a built-in a finger hole conveniently located away from the blade, allowing you to safely lift up, pull out and detach the insert when needed.
Secure placement: comes with non-countersunk adjustment holes designed to provide perfect alignment, and is held in place by a tab that clips the back of the plate to the table, preventing your table saw throat plate from popping up while in use. Function: serves as a premium replacement for Ridgid R4512 dado throat plate item # 080035003093.
3. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Phenolic Zero Clearance Insert for Delta Uni-Saw Contractor | Large Grizzly and Other Table Saws with a 13-3/8” x 3-3/4” x 1/2” Throat Plate Opening #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- Zero clearance inserts help prevent tear out by essentially enveloping the blade on all sides which doesn’t allow the wood to tear out since there is not gap between the blade and insert. Measure your factory insert and compare size before you order. This zero clearance insert is made from a high density phenolic material that was chosen for its ability to stand up to everyday workshop use.
You can also use zero clearance inserts with dado blade sets. Since every table saw brand and manufacturer is different, we recommend that you measure the exact length, width and thickness of your table saw insert or opening and compare it to the size we list.
Also be aware of the shape of your current insert of whether its round, square ends or if there are any indents or protruding notches. Zero clearances help minimize this situation from happening since there is no gap between the blade and the zero clearance opening.
We recommend that you use separate zero clearance inserts for dado blades since the gap for dados will be much wider than standard width table saw blades. Zero clearance inserts are table saw specific. The opening is more like a custom slot cut to the exact width of your table saw blade. Another great reason to use a zero clearance insert is to help reduce that pesky and irritating tear out you always tend to get on your cuts. Zero clearance inserts can be used in conjunction with most any table saw blade including thin kerf, standard kerf and carbide tipped blades.
4. Metabo HPT #ad
Hitachi 371663 Dado Table Insert for Hitachi C10RJ and Metabo HPT C10RJ Table Saws #adMetabo HPT #ad
- For use on Hitachi power tool products. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Works with the hitachi c10rJ and Metabo HPT C10RJ table saws. Genuine Hitachi power tool replacement part. Same great tools, with only a new name.
5. BOSCH #ad
BOSCH TS1013 Dado Cutter Insert GTS1031,Red #adBOSCH #ad
- Dado cutter insert for Bosch GTS1031 only. Dado insert for use with stack dado and rabbet cutters. Accommodates up to 1/2-inch stack. Leveling capability to table top.
6. Skil #ad
SKILSAW SPT00A Dado Insert #adSkil #ad
- Designed for Spt99. Includes dado cutter insert; combination WASHER. For use with stackable dado. Dado blade up to 13/16 in.
|Manufacturer||Chervon- SKIL #ad|
7. RYOBI #ad
ACC-RIDGID 8" DADO INSERT 3/8" RYOBI, RIDGID AC1040 #adRYOBI #ad
- 8" long and 3/8" Thick. Prevents wood from splitting and getting jammed between the table. Genuine oeM Replacement Part. Compaitible with Ridgid Table Saws. Made of Durable Plastic.