As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT Dado Throatplate for 10-Inch Portable Table Saw DWE7402DI #adDEWALT #ad
- Allows for use of stacked dado cutters. For woodworking and building. Package weight: 0372 kilograms. Can be used with dwe7490 and DWE7491 versions.
2. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71420 Table Saw Dado Insert Compatible with Ridgid R4512 #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Includes: 1 dado insert for Ridgid R4512 Table Saw. Removable: possesses a built-in a finger hole conveniently located away from the blade, allowing you to safely lift up, pull out and detach the insert when needed.
Function: serves as a premium replacement for Ridgid R4512 dado throat plate item # 080035003093. Design features: this solid iron insert flaunts optimal flatness for a leveled application without the hassle of making constant adjustments, plus it’s constructed with a smooth, gloss finish that makes it easier to feed and slide your wood across onto the saw.
Secure placement: comes with non-countersunk adjustment holes designed to provide perfect alignment, and is held in place by a tab that clips the back of the plate to the table, preventing your table saw throat plate from popping up while in use.
3. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Phenolic Zero Clearance Insert for Delta Uni-Saw Contractor | Large Grizzly and Other Table Saws with a 13-3/8” x 3-3/4” x 1/2” Throat Plate Opening #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- This can cause that piece of wood to jam up against the blade and go flying across the room or worse yet, right back at you. Zero clearance inserts are table saw specific. This zero clearance insert is made from a high density phenolic material that was chosen for its ability to stand up to everyday workshop use.
Insert colors may vary from images shown. Also be aware of the shape of your current insert of whether its round, square ends or if there are any indents or protruding notches. Zero clearance inserts help prevent tear out by essentially enveloping the blade on all sides which doesn’t allow the wood to tear out since there is not gap between the blade and insert.
Another great reason to use a zero clearance insert is to help reduce that pesky and irritating tear out you always tend to get on your cuts. This is especially true when cutting plywood.
The insert features two snug Fit sand-able side tabs that allow you to remove a little material at a time for a perfect fit if necessary. Zero clearances help minimize this situation from happening since there is no gap between the blade and the zero clearance opening. The insert also features a top and a side Snug Fit Screw for a tight fit to you saw with no movement! You can also use zero clearance inserts with dado blade sets. Without a zero clearance, the wood has no support by the blade to prevent the wood from tearing out.
4. Metabo HPT #ad
Hitachi 371663 Dado Table Insert for Hitachi C10RJ and Metabo HPT C10RJ Table Saws #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Works with the hitachi c10rJ and Metabo HPT C10RJ table saws. For use on Hitachi power tool products. Genuine Hitachi power tool replacement part. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
5. BOSCH #ad
BOSCH TS1013 Dado Cutter Insert GTS1031,Red #adBOSCH #ad
- Dado cutter insert for Bosch GTS1031 only. Accommodates up to 1/2-inch stack. Dado insert for use with stack dado and rabbet cutters. Leveling capability to table top.
6. Skil #ad
SKILSAW SPT00A Dado Insert #adSkil #ad
- For use with stackable dado. Dado blade up to 13/16 in. Includes dado cutter insert; combination WASHER. Designed for Spt99.
|Manufacturer||Chervon- SKIL #ad|
7. RYOBI #ad
ACC-RIDGID 8" DADO INSERT 3/8" RYOBI, RIDGID AC1040 #adRYOBI #ad
- Compaitible with Ridgid Table Saws. Genuine oeM Replacement Part. 8" long and 3/8" Thick. Prevents wood from splitting and getting jammed between the table. Made of Durable Plastic.