As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT Dado Throatplate for 10-Inch Portable Table Saw DWE7402DI #adDEWALT #ad
- Allows for use of stacked dado cutters. Package weight: 0372 kilograms. For woodworking and building. Can be used with dwe7490 and DWE7491 versions.
2. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71420 Table Saw Dado Insert Compatible with Ridgid R4512 #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Secure placement: comes with non-countersunk adjustment holes designed to provide perfect alignment, and is held in place by a tab that clips the back of the plate to the table, preventing your table saw throat plate from popping up while in use.
Design features: this solid iron insert flaunts optimal flatness for a leveled application without the hassle of making constant adjustments, plus it’s constructed with a smooth, gloss finish that makes it easier to feed and slide your wood across onto the saw.
Function: serves as a premium replacement for Ridgid R4512 dado throat plate item # 080035003093. Includes: 1 dado insert for Ridgid R4512 Table Saw. Removable: possesses a built-in a finger hole conveniently located away from the blade, allowing you to safely lift up, pull out and detach the insert when needed.
3. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Phenolic Zero Clearance Insert for Delta Uni-Saw Contractor | Large Grizzly and Other Table Saws with a 13-3/8” x 3-3/4” x 1/2” Throat Plate Opening #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- Another great reason to use a zero clearance insert is to help reduce that pesky and irritating tear out you always tend to get on your cuts. Insert colors may vary from images shown. Zero clearance inserts can be used in conjunction with most any table saw blade including thin kerf, standard kerf and carbide tipped blades.
The insert features two snug Fit sand-able side tabs that allow you to remove a little material at a time for a perfect fit if necessary. The opening is more like a custom slot cut to the exact width of your table saw blade. The reason you would use zero clearance inserts with dado blades is to reduce the amount of tear out the dado blade set produces.
This zero clearance insert is made from a high density phenolic material that was chosen for its ability to stand up to everyday workshop use. Zero clearance inserts are table saw specific.
If you own a table saw, then you probably have had smaller pieces of wood get caught between the saw blade and the factory supplied throat plate opening. Zero clearances help minimize this situation from happening since there is no gap between the blade and the zero clearance opening. Without a zero clearance, the wood has no support by the blade to prevent the wood from tearing out. This can cause that piece of wood to jam up against the blade and go flying across the room or worse yet, right back at you. Measure your factory insert and compare size before you order.
4. Metabo HPT #ad
Hitachi 371663 Dado Table Insert for Hitachi C10RJ and Metabo HPT C10RJ Table Saws #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Same great tools, with only a new name. For use on Hitachi power tool products. Works with the hitachi c10rJ and Metabo HPT C10RJ table saws. Genuine Hitachi power tool replacement part. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT.
5. BOSCH #ad
BOSCH TS1013 Dado Cutter Insert GTS1031,Red #adBOSCH #ad
- Leveling capability to table top. Accommodates up to 1/2-inch stack. Dado insert for use with stack dado and rabbet cutters. Dado cutter insert for Bosch GTS1031 only.
6. Skil #ad
SKILSAW SPT00A Dado Insert #adSkil #ad
- Designed for Spt99. For use with stackable dado. Includes dado cutter insert; combination WASHER. Dado blade up to 13/16 in.
|Manufacturer||Chervon- SKIL #ad|
7. RYOBI #ad
RIDGID AC1040, ACC-RIDGID 8" DADO INSERT 3/8" RYOBI #adRYOBI #ad
- Compaitible with Ridgid Table Saws. Made of Durable Plastic. Genuine oeM Replacement Part. Prevents wood from splitting and getting jammed between the table. 8" long and 3/8" Thick.