As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. California Tropicals #ad
Epiphyllum Curly Sue Orchid Cactus -4'' from California Tropicals #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- California Tropicals. Perfect gift for any occassion! All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive. This plant comes fully rooted in a 4" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home or your office.
2. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Red Orchid Cactus 4" Pot, Epiphyllum, Exotic #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot, similar to the second photo. Prefers very bright, indirect light or morning sun. Easy to grow house plant. Fragrant red blooms. Great in a hanging basket.
3. BubbleBlooms #ad
4 inch, Very Filled, Epiphyllum Orchid Cactus, Disocactus ackermannii #adBubbleBlooms #ad
- We package and wrap each plant individually with the utmost care. We have 3 main types of plants in our store, following these tips will ensure their and your happiness.
House plants are always healthy and gorgeous and it won't be hard to keep them that way. All our plants prefer to be in a bright shade i. E. Not direct sunlight. Succulents and Cacti should be watered only when their soil is dried. We are very accomodating and receptive.
Check our store to see all these types of plants and more like carnivorous, hoyas, and other wildly unique house plants. Foliage should always stay moist. They grow amazingly indoors and outdoors. There are succulents, cacti, and leafy foliage which are perfect indoor house plants. Feel free to message for any issues or requests. The plants are also very low maintenance.
|Warranty||All products purchased have a 7-day warranty as standard. The warranty period begins on the day the product is originally delivered. The warranty covers all of the items and conditions identified in the original listing. Some of the items specifically not covered by the warranty are loss and theft,accidental damage, customer abuse.|
4. Easy to Grow #ad
Colorful Epiphyllum hybrids 'Orchid Cactus Mix' 2 Colors 1-Pack, Professionally Grown Orchid Cactus in a Grower's Pot | Ships from Easy to Grow TM #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Prune in spring to achieve fuller plant. Bright, hardy to 40 degrees, indirect light, indoors. Trailing form, to 4 feet long. Mix of 2 colors in one grower's pot. A product of easy to Grow, an American company.
5. NHKM108 #ad
2 Epiphyllum Orchid Cactus Plant Cuttings 4-7" Long NHKM108 #adNHKM108 #ad
- This epie is one of the older varieties which grows like a weed! inner petals are light purple, almost white, outer petals are purple, long and narrow. Wheel form. Excellent beginner plant.
It is good to have it in any collection to extend the bloom season. Also, it blooms later when all other epies done blooming. You are bidding on 2 cuttings 6"-8" each. Growing instructions will be included. 2 epiphyllum orchid cactus Plant Cuttings 4-7" Long NHKM108.
6. EPIPHYLLUM #ad
Epiphyllum Orchid 8"-10" Fresh Cutting Plant Queen of The Night Cactus RIC Rac Yellow #adEPIPHYLLUM #ad
- You will receive 1 branch stem which is about 8 to 10 inches long. Summer Shade Lovers. Fresh cutting from garden.