As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Albion Engineering Company #ad
Road Model, Albion Engineering Company 640-4 Backer Rod Insertion Tool #adAlbion Engineering Company #ad
- Accepts a threaded standard broom handle or extension pole. Includes four depth settings: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2". Backer rod Insertion Tool. Reinforced resin handle to withstand rough use on horizontal surfaces.
|Brand||Albion Engineering Company #ad|
|Manufacturer||Albion Engineering Company #ad|
|Warranty||Albion products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Albion will repair or replace any product which examination proves to be defective in material or workmanship.|
2. Albion #ad
Backer Rod Insertion Tool Albion 640-3 Set of Standard and Corner Model Backer Rod Insertion Tools #adAlbion #ad
- Quickly and accurately set polythylene foam rods in expansion and control joints. Includes a corner model #640-6 for cove joints with 4 depth setting wheels: 1/8", 3/8", 1/4", 1/2".
Handle is threaded to accept the tamping blade included or a standard extension pole. Smooth plastic wheels ensure no puncturing of the rod skin. Includes a standard tool #640-5 with 4 depth setting wheels: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2".
3. Frost King #ad
15', 3/4" Diameter by 15 Feet Long, Grey, Frost King C24H Poly Foam Caulk Saver #adFrost King #ad
- Foam. Has many other cushioning and insulating features. Moisture repellant. Saves expensive caulk when filling large openings. Works with virtually all cracks and sealants. Just press in place to seal drafts and cracks.
4. SIKA #ad
Polyethylene Foam, Gray, Closed Cell Used to Partially Fill deep Cracks or Joints Before applying sealant, 3/4" Diameter x 20' Long, Sika Backer Rod #adSIKA #ad
- Performance: partially fills deep cracks before sealant application. Sika backer rod is inserted into a joint to control sealant depth and to prevent 3 sided adhesion. Use the product to partially fill up deep cracks or joints before applying sealant.
Application: highly flexible, compressible and easy to apply. Oil and most other solvents resistant. Supports: ideal for glazing installations, copings, window and door perimeters, expansion joints, and pavement joints. Durability: Good temperature resistance and will not absorb water.
|Manufacturer||Sika USA #ad|
5. Kit King USA #ad
Rod Seal Install Tool Set, Kit King, 5 Piece Hydraulic U-Cup Twistor Installation Tool Set #adKit King USA #ad
- 5 inch seals 20mm – 165mm. Combination pick - this slight variation of a 90° pick has two bends. Includes: 4 sizes seal twistors tools, 1 surface Mountable Twistor Handle Block, and 1 Two Sided Seal Pick & Hook Multitool.
One bend to offset it. 6 piece seal twistor and seal pick tool set. Save your thumbs and time with our seal twistor Install Tools. Also includes a plastic block handle holder you can screw into your work bench for help on tough seals.
Seal pick uses our two favorite seal pick angles: full hook - great for piercing seals and pulling them out of bores. Great for working your way carefully around seals and leveraging them out. 7 inch – 6. Small, medium, large and extra large twistor tools work on. Tools will bend the seal to a “Kidney Bean” shape to help insert and install in the cylinder groove. 2 inches and another bend to go out and forward.
|Brand||Kit King USA #ad|
|Manufacturer||Kit King USA #ad|
|Part Number||Seal Twistor Tool Set|
|Model||Seal Twistor Tool Set|
6. SIKA #ad
Sandstone, Sikaflex Self Leveling Sealant, Polyurethane with an Accelerated Curing Capacity for Sealing Horizontal Expansion Joints in Concrete, 29 fl. oz Cartridge #adSIKA #ad
- Uses: can be used on the driveways, balconies, factories, warehouses, pavements, garages, terraces, sidewalks, civil structures and plazas. Perforfmance: self-leveling, pourable with permanently elastic and can be painted with water-based, oil-based or rubber-based paints.
Premium-grade polyurethane sealant used to seal horizontal expansion joints in concrete and cementitious slabs. Durability: High durability and resistant to ageing and weathering. Supports: excellent adhesion on concrete and cementitious slabs.
|Manufacturer||SIKA CORP #ad|