As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Minoston #ad
Work with SmartThings, Google Assistant, Wink, Z-Wave Hub Required, Built-in Repeater/Range Extender, FCC & ETL ListedMP21Z, Minoston Z-Wave Plus Outlet Mini Plug in Socket, Alexa #adMinoston #ad
- Timer and schedule: control lights and applications to come on or turn off via a schedule at certain time of the day to meet your needs and reduce your electricity bill, set up custom scenes with other devices enrich intelligent life. This z-wave outlet smart plug is compatible with those z-wave hub: smartthings, fibaro, ring, homeseer, 2gig, vera, honeywell, wink, hubitatchange device type.
Hands-free voice control by Alexa like: “Alexa, turn on the coffee maker”. Remote and voice control: a large range of types of load are supported to be controlled like lamps or small appliances from anywhere and any time by your mobile devices.
Simply plug in the device to a wall outlet and connect to your hub for convenient smart outlet features. Home automation is from a little Z-Wave Plug to control small appliances that you want.
Fcc & etl listed. Mini z-wave outlets: mini size design makes it portable and you can make the most of your wall outlets. Easy to setup – no wiring required. Alexa & google assistant compatible requires a Z-Wave certified hub. Overcurrent protection, when the loading is over 10A, the device wil turn off! Control your home applications with 10A, 125 VAC grounding receptacle for use with a wide variety of lamps and appliances.
2. Sengled #ad
Sengled Smart Plugs, 15Amp Smart Socket, ETL Listed, Works with SmartThings and Amazon Echo with Built-in Hub, Voice Control with Alexa and Google Home, 2 Pack, ZigBee Hub Required #adSengled #ad
- Like sengled smart hub 4upgrade, Amazon Echo Plus or Echo Show 2nd Gen. In addition, smartthings Hub, Wink Hub, and Hubitat Hub. A smart hub is required for the smart outlet. Note: this is not a wifi smart pLUG. Etl and fcc certification ensures complete protection. Expand your smart home: connect the smart plug with a sengled smart hub or compatible device.
Easy installation and quality assured: download sengled home app, not limited to 2. 4ghz or 5 ghz routers, set up on the smart plug and wireless control your device using a tablet or phone. Connect to the internet via Ethernet cable, required an additional hub. Compact size and energy saving: 2 in 1 low profile and nice exterior, you can able to use 2 smart plugs simultaneously, Small size doesn't preclude open coffee makers and lamps before you get home.
They are no smart hub required when connected to Smart Things, our hub is sold separately B0828KXVGQ. Please note that the amazon smart plug is not suitable for appliances whose power is more than 120V, 15A Max, electric kettle, such as a humidifier, 1800W Max.
Timer and schedule: schedules and timers for your alexa smart plugs to automatically turn on and off your electronics as needed, coffee maker, lamp and electric fan. Allowing a more sensible use of appliance conditioning yields electricity savings and protects the environment. Voice command control and hand free: smart plugs that work with alexa, sengled smart outlet plug compatible smart hub requiredE39-G8Cand just give a simple voice command to control your home device with a smart outlete.
|Part Number||Smart Plug G2 2pack|
3. Enbrighten #ad
Tamper-Resistant, Google Assistant, 1 ZWave 1 Always On Outlet Hub Required, Enbrighten 55256 Z-Wave Plus Smart Receptacle, White, Works with Alexa #adEnbrighten #ad
- The duplex outlet fits rocker-style wallplates – not included – and works with all types of light sources as well as other devices. Works with the following z-wave certified hubs: smartthings, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Ring Alarm, Nexia, Trane, Wink, ADT Command, ADT Pulse, Vivint, Vera and more.
Hassle-free operation – control the z-wave outlet remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the smart device. The smart device is ideal for homes with pets or small children and protects against common injuries associated with electrical receptacles.
Voice control – alexa & google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub. With a 150ft. Tamper resistant – for increased safety, tamper-resistant outlets prevent foreign objects from being inserted any slot individually.
Z-wave range, home automation is simple through custom scenes, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts. Outlet options – use one grounded z-wave controlled outlet to wirelessly schedule and operate a lamp or small appliance from anywhere at any time with a mobile device. The always-on outlet provides continuous power for traditional use. Installation and use – in-wall installation with hardwired connections, including a neutral wire, is required.
4. Seedan #ad
Timer APP Voice Control 2 Pack, SmartThings Hub, Hub Required, Smart Plug Alexa Smart Plugs Zigbee Echo Smart Socket Mini Multi Plug Power Outlet Extender Compatible with Amazon Echo, Google Home #adSeedan #ad
- If you're cooking in the kitchen and you're already in bed and don't want to get up and turn off the lights, all you have to do is ask zigbee smart plug to do it for you. Voice control mini smart socket：connect the smart outlet directly to the alexa, smartthings hub or google home assistant device.
Please be aware. This shows that zigbee smart outlets are more energy efficient and environmentally friendly than WiFi and Bluetooth outlets, and allow you to have a more comfortable and convenient smart home life.
Durable mini smart socket：our zigbee mini outlet block use pc fireproof material, leakage protection, 750 ℃ thermo-resistant and flame retardant. Upgraded zigbee plug wireless connection： zigbee smart plug use zigbee wireless connection and consumes much less power than wifi.
For example “alexa, turn on the bedroom light”. But echo dot, echo show 2nd gen, samsung smartthings hub, echo dot 3rd Gen, Echo Plus 2rd, Echo Dot4th Gen, Echo Studio, Echo 4th Gen, Echo Show 8. Your family can do so even when you are away, they can enjoy a comfortable and convenient smart home life. No built-in Zigbee smart home hub. Just give a simple voice command to turn it on and off.
|Manufacturer||Middle brand #ad|
5. new one #ad
Alexa, Google Assistant, Compatible with Smartthings, Wink, 500 Series Smart Plug, NewOne Z-Wave Plug #adnew one #ad
- Cannot connect directly with ECHO PLUS! Easy to setup: no wiring required. Voice control: alexa & google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub. Z-wave hub required: work with z-wave certified hub, such as SmartThings, hubitat, Vera and Wink.
Simply plug in the device to a wall outlet and connect to your hub for convenient smart outlet features. Z-wave frequency: 908. 42mhz. Compact size: mini size design makes it portable and you can make the most of your wall outlets.
Timer and schedule: control lights and small applications to come on or turn off via a schedule at certain time of the day to meet your needs and reduce your electricity bill, set up custom scenes with other devices to make a smart home automation. Fcc & etl listed. Control your home applications with 15A, 125 VAC grounding receptacle for use.
|Brand||new one #ad|
|Manufacturer||New One #ad|
6. Leviton #ad
Leviton DZPA1-2BW Decora Smart Plug-in Outlet with Z-Wave Technology, White, Repeater/Range Extender #adLeviton #ad
- Z-wave plus certified: requires Z-Wave hub such as SmartThings or Wink. Designed, engineered, and supported in USA with a 5-Year Limited. Ratings: led and cfl up to 600w, incandescent/fluorescent/halogen up to 1800W, ½ HP Motor Loads. Voice control: works with Alexa Z-Wave hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately.
Leviton: making your home smarter and safer since 1906. Control: provides 15a, 120 vac nema 5-15r grounding receptacle for use with a wide variety of lamps and appliances. Smart: protected memory maintains ON/OFF status of loads and during minor power fluctuations.
7. GE #ad
Weather-Resistant, Google Assistant, for Landscape & Seasonal Lighting, Works with Alexa, 1-Outlet Plug-In 2nd Gen., ZWave Hub Required, 14298,Black, GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Outdoor Switch #adGE #ad
- Compact construction is smaller than previous models and blends into any setting while the high-quality drop cable is ideal for use with covered outdoor outlets. Full-home coverage – z-wave plus works with all previous z-wave generations to allow continued expansion of your smart-home network.
Voice control – amazon alexa & google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation. Easy installation – no wiring required. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts.
Works with the following z-wave certified hubs: smartthings, Vivint, Wink, Nexia, HomeSeer, Honeywell, Ring Alarm, ADT Command, ADT Pulse, Trane, Vera and more. Hassle-free operation – control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the switch.
Convenient weatherproof design – impact- and weather-resistant housing withstands the elements for outdoor placement. Dual keyhole brackets offer secure, simple mounting options. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit. Simply plug in the device and connect to your hub for convenient ON/OFF functions. Space-saving design leaves second outlet free for continued use and offers discreet outdoor placement.
|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company, LLC #ad|
8. innr #ad
Works with Philips Hue, SmartThings, Alexa, Innr Zigbee Smart Plug, Google Home Hub Required SP 224 2-Pack #adinnr #ad
- Does not work with Apple Homekit. Works with philips hue*: connects directly to Zigbee compatible hubs, including Philips Hue*, SmartThings and Alexa devices with built-in hub.
Compact design: The compact design does not block off adjacent sockets. Innr plugs also work with built-in smart hub devices such as Amazon Echo 4th gen, Studio & Show 10 Smart control: with innr's smart plug you can connect all traditional lights to your smart lighting system and switch on and off your appliances.
Suitable for voice control: pair the smart plugs with a compatible hub to activate complete voice control with Alexa and Google Assistant devices. Works as a range extender: uses mesh networking to increase the range of other Zigbee devices in your network that are further away from your hub.
9. AEOTEC #ad
Aeotec Smart Switch 7, White, Z-Wave Plus S2 Wireless Control Socket Zwave Plug for Home Automation, Gen7, 15A #adAEOTEC #ad
- Tested to work with aetoec autopilot, aeotec Smart Home Hub, Hubitat, Vera, Samsung SmartThings, ISY994i ZW and more. Z-wave plus, 150% better wireless range, 700 series, and z-wave s2 certified for 30% quicker response time, and 3-layers wireless security encryption.
Aeotec’s smallest, z-wave plus, best-certified smart plug built with gen7, s2, and SmartStart. Z-wave certification number: ZC12-20050064. Inbuilt over-current protection up to 16 amps.
Inbuilt surge protector: protects your electronics from surges / spikes that are up to 2, 000 volts. Compatible with certified z-wave gateways. 30% smaller than past smart switches at only 2. 4x1. 5x1. 2 inch - so small that it doesn’t block other power outlets! Analyses how much electricity you’re spending in real-time and reports it back to Z-Wave gateway software. 99% accurate energy metering inbuilt.
10. SONOFF #ad
And Amazon Echo Plus, SONOFF S31 Lite 15A Zigbee Smart Plug ETL Certified, Works with SmartThings, Hub Needed for Amazon Alexa 1-Pack #adSONOFF #ad
- Interact with your devices via zigbee protocol:a compatible ZigBee hub is required to control this plug. Compact design: Small and compact body will not block adjacent outlets.
SmartThings. Pair your plug to a compatible ZigBee hub such as SmartThings, or Amazon Echo Plus. Sunrise and sunset routine Support:Set sunrise and sunset routine to turn on or off light.
Wide compatibility & voice control: voice control your home with Amazon Alexa, Echo Dot, included Echo, Amazon Tap. Smart control: use your smartphone to switch traditional lighting and appliances and put your appliances on a schedule.