As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GE #ad
On/Off, Works with SmartThings, 26931, Wink, Includes White and Lt. Almond, Zwave Hub Required, Vacancy / Occupancy Sensor, GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor Light Switch, and Alexa #adGE #ad
- Includes white and light almond cover buttons wall plate not included. To deactivate the motion sensor, the switch accommodates any room with varying amounts of activity. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device. Voltage:120 volt.
Voice control – alexa & google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. With five time-out duration options ranging from five seconds to 30 minutes and up to 180-degree detection coverage, enjoy custom scenes, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts with remote operation and voice control when connected to a compatible hub.
Full-home coverage – z-wave plus works with all previous z-wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network.
Please refer user guide below for better use. Works with all led, cfL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Occupancy mode turns lights ON/OFF automatically, while lights are turned on manually and off automatically in the vacancy setting. Selectable motion control – personalize the switch with three motion-detection options – occupancy, vacancy and manual. 3-way ready – the smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723, 12728, 46199 or 46200
|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company, LLC #ad|
|Warranty||2-Year Limited Warranty|
2. GE #ad
GE 26933 Z-Wave Plus 500 Series Motion-Sensing in-Wall Dimmer #adGE #ad
- Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit. Full-range dim ability for use with dimmable LEDs and CFLs as well as incandescent and halogen bulbs. 3-way ready – the smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723 or 46199.
Easy installation – requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device. Additionally, cfl, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts with remote operation and voice control when connected to a compatible hub.
Includes white and light almond cover buttons wall plate not included. With five time-out duration options ranging from five seconds to 30 minutes and up to 180-degree detection coverage, while lights are turned on manually and off automatically in the vacancy setting.
Personalize the dimmer with three motion-detection options – occupancy, the dimmer accommodates any room with varying amounts of activity. Works with the following z-wave certified hubs: smartthings, nexia, Home Seer, Wink, Honeywell, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Ring Alarm, ADT Command, Vivint, ADT Pulse, Trane, Vera and more. Voice control – alexa & google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub. Occupancy mode turns lights on/off automatically, select manual operation. Select motion control – the dimmer adjusts brightness levels of dimmable led, vacancy and manual.
|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company, LLC #ad|
|Warranty||2-Year Limited Warranty|
3. Lutron #ad
Lutron Maestro LED+ Motion Sensor Dimmer Switch | No Neutral Required | MSCL-OP153M-LA | Light Almond #adLutron #ad
- Senses daylight, so lights don't turn on inadvertently optional. Up to 600 watts of incandescent or halogen, 150 watts of dimmable CFL or dimmable LED. Works with most dimmable cfl/led bulbs and incandescent/halogen bulbs please see the Compatible Bulb List under Technical Specification below.
For use in single pole, 3-Way, or Multi-Location applications. Automatically turn lights on and off based on room occupancy with added functionality of a dimmer.
Up to 600 watts of incandescent or halogen, 150 watts of dimmable CFL or dimmable LED. Automatically turn lights on and off based on room occupancy with added functionality of a dimmer. Wallplate not included. For use in single pole, 3-Way, or Multi-Location applications. Senses daylight, so lights don't turn on inadvertently optional.
4. Lutron #ad
150W LED, Lutron Maestro Motion Sensor Switch | No Neutral Required, White, Single Pole | MS-OPS2-WH #adLutron #ad
- Installs in as little as 15 minutes; no neutral required, ground wire required. Features xct sensing technology which detects fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently.
Works with all bulb types; up to 250-watt incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage 200-Watt magnetic low voltage 150-Watt CFL/LED 2 Amp ballasts. Optional: senses daylight so lights do not turn on when there is enough natural light in the room.
Includes 1 maestro Sensor switch; coordinating wallplates sold separately. Automatically turns the lights on when you enter the room and off when you leave. Programmable time-out of lights - 1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes. Single-pole only; great for small rooms like kitchens, laundry rooms and closets.
5. EverElectrix #ad
Indoor In-Wall Occupancy Sensor with Wall Plate, White, 10 Pack, Single Pole Only Not 3-Way, Title 24, Neutral Wire Required, UL Certified, EverElectrix Motion Sensor Light Switch, Adjustable Timer #adEverElectrix #ad
- Enhance safety and convenience with Manual On Vacancy Sensor or Automatic On Occupancy Sensor switching. Save energy with automatic Off adjustable timer and adjustable sensitivity motion sensor; 180 degrees field of view.
Fully certified and compliant: UL Certified, FCC Listed and California Title 24 Compliant. We recommend consulting with a licensed electrician prior to purchase to ensure proper installation and compatibility. Neutral wire required; connect all 4 wires including Neutral Wire; Review your wiring setup prior to purchase.
6. TOPGREENER #ad
In Wall Sensor Switch, Wall Plates Included, TDOS5, White, Neutral Wire Required, Occupancy Sensor Switch 500W LED CFL 1/4HP, TOPGREENER Motion Detector Light Switch, 2 Pack #adTOPGREENER #ad
- Operating temperature 32 – 131°F. Neutral wire required, halogen, high range motion detector with 180 Degree View; 500W Incandescent, led, fluorescent, 314 square feet coverage, CFL.
Motion sensor wall switch universal wiring design allows compatibility with any home. Two black wires, any one connects with hot, and another with load. Single-pole only. Motion sensor garage light automatically detects motion from passive infrared sensors to turn lights on and off based on room occupancy and vacancy.
Easy install. 2 wall plates included. Works with all bulb types. Pir sensor switch passive infrared detection PIR: Detects infrared to reduce false triggers from unwanted movements. Motion sensor closet light auto on/off, manual on/auto off; after install and turning on circuit breaker, allows about 2 minutes to warm up before operating the device.
|Manufacturer||Top Greener Inc #ad|
7. Brilliant #ad
Google Nest, & More, Brilliant Smart Home Control 4-Switch Panel — Alexa Built-In & Compatible with Ring, Apple HomeKit — In-Wall Touchscreen Control for Lights, Wemo, SmartThings, Hue, Music, Sonos #adBrilliant #ad
- In-wall sonos, see who's at the door with a ring video doorbell, ring & smart lock control: now everyone at home can easily browse and play music with Sonos speakers, and unlock the door with a compatible smart lock-all without needing a phone.
Replaces a 4-gang light switch panel & requires neutral & ground wires: This 4-Switch Panel installs in a standard 4-gang electrical box Includes a 5 inch LCD touchscreen, a built-in camera with privacy shutter and a built-in motion sensor.
Easy smart home control for everyone: brilliant touchscreen panels with built-in Alexa make it easy for everyone at home to control popular smart devices, thermostats, locks, lighting, cameras, intercom, scenes and more by simply replacing a light switch.
Smart lighting: turn regular lights into smart lights supports led, built-in motion detection, LIFX, multiway; Control Hue, CFL, and Kasa TP-Link smart bulbs Control lights using touch, dimmable, halogen, voice, incandescent bulbs, scenes or an app.
8. GE #ad
1-Pack Packaging May Vary, GE CYNC Smart 3-Wire Dimmer + Motion Sensing Switch with Wi-Fi, Compatible with Google Home + Alexa, No Neutral Wire Required #adGE #ad
- With google home or Alexa, dimmer switches from Cync make light control easy. Make traditional light bulbs smart bulbs: The Cync smart dimmer allows you to easily make your light bulbs compatible with Google Home or Amazon Alexa when paired with your smart devices.
Easy to use: this smart dimmer switch works with most common residential wiring ground wire required, halogen, and no neutral wire is required. Diy installation takes about 30 minutes for this smart switch dimmer for incandescent, and LED lights.
Save money and energy: motion and ambient light detection turn light bulbs on or off based on the amount of natural light or motion in the room providing hands-free control and energy savings.
Smart dimmer switch: the cync smart switch dimmer allows you to control your lights through touch, the Cync mobile app, or voice assistant. Build your smart home with smart bulbs that work with Alexa / Google Home: Cync and C by GE smart bulbs and the smart switch dimmer work with voice and app control at all times, even when the wall switch is turned off.
9. GE #ad
White, 11927, 150 Degree 30ft. Detection Zone, GE UltraPro in-Wall Motion Sensing Switch with Occupancy and Vacancy Options, Single Pole, Automatic/Manual Controls, Indoor, Custom Timer #adGE #ad
- Vacancy feature - turn the light on manually and the lights will auto-turn off after you leave the room. 1-year limited warranty. Turn an ordinary switch into motion-sensing hands-free switch.
Single-pole controls lights from one location. 120/125vac 60hz, 800va ballast, 12a resistive, 800w tungsten, 1/4hp Motor. Built-in timer lets you set length of time light stays pm after motion ceases - from 15 to 30 seconds. Motion sensor will cover up to 650 sq.
Wallplate NOT included. 2 lighting options: occupancy sensor turns light on when you enter the room and off automatically after you leave the room. Ideal for laundry rooms, mudrooms, kitchens, entryways, hallways and more. Sensor can also be adjusted to ignore motion when room is naturally lit. Neutral wire required. Ul listed. Detects motion up to 30 feet away in a 150 degree detection range. Feet.
10. TOPGREENER #ad
Bathroom Fan & Light Control, Infrared PIR Motion & Air Moisture Detection, NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED, UL Listed, TDHOS5, Adjustable Timing, White, TOPGREENER Dual Tech Humidity Sensor Switch #adTOPGREENER #ad
- Fan timer switch dual-tech in-wall humidity control switch that controls both bathroom fan and light simultaneously. Bathroom fan occupancy detector converts bathroom ventilation fan control wall switch with this smart humidity control switch, turning fan ON automatically when humidity exceeds preset level and turning OFF as it drops to normal to eliminate excess humidity.
Humidity sensor switch features simple controls and operates in two modes: Occupancy Mode auto on/off lights, and Vacancy Mode manual on/ auto off lights, auto on/off fan, auto on/off fan.
Neutral wire required; 4 time delay settings from 15 sec to 30 min; 3 adjustable humidity levels; 120vac, 150W CFL/LED; Up to 600 sq. Ft coverage, 500w incandescent/halogen, 3A fan/motors, 180 degree field of view; Wall plate sold separately.
Motion sensor two single pole switches to control bathroom light and fan separately; Compatible with LED light bulbs; Energy savings of up to 40% with motion sensing control; Complies with CA Title 24. Dual technology of passive infrared PIR motion sensor switch and humidity sensor switch for fan. Adjustable time delay and humidity level. Automate light and exhaust fan control to keep you hands-free.
|Manufacturer||Top Greener Inc #ad|