As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. QEP #ad
8730 Maximum RPM, 5/8 Inch Arbor, QEP 6-7003Q 7 Inch Diameter Continuous Rim Premium Diamond Blade for Wet Cutting Porcelain and Ceramic Tile #adQEP #ad
- 8730 maximum RPM. Continuous rim-Inchwet-Inch minimizes chipping. Arbor size of 0625-inch. Engineered to cut: tile, marble, Porcelain.
|Warranty||Will replace if product contains manufacturing defects. Contact Customer Service at 1-866-435-8665.|
2. QEP #ad
QEP 6-7001Q 7" Continuous Rim Diamond Blade For Wet Tile Saws For Ceramic Tile #adQEP #ad
- 8730 maximum rpm, arbor size of 0625 in. Diamond blade for long-lasting performance with minimal chipping. Exact specifications assuring the user a wobble-free blade that produces smooth and precise cuts. General purpose blade for wet cutting of ceramic.
3. GoYonder #ad
Super Thin 7" Diamond Ceramic Saw Blade Porcelain Cutting Blade for Cutting Ceramic Or Porcelain Tile #adGoYonder #ad
- Widely applications: our grinder blade can be available used as porcelain tile blade, diamond blade and other thin masonry blade. Warm prompt: for your personal protection, granite blade, before you start working we recommend that you wear safety glasses, welding gloves, safety shoes, dust aspirators, ceramia tile blade, and other appropriate equipment.
Take good care of your eyes/ears/face/hands/body/etc）. Furthermore, matched with hand-held machine with a 7/8" or 5/8" Arbor, It can be used on different types of angle grinders and tile cutters, it is easy to install and ready to use.
This blade cuts through porcelain like butter. They have the right thickness, thin enough to minimize loss of material but thick enough not to drift during cuts.
1. 4mm thickness can keep staying original diameter makes it easier to make straight cuts and deeper cuts. Size & material: this tile blade is made of quality metal alloy with diamond grains, thickness: 1. 4mm, 7/8” arbor, outer diameter:105mm /7 inch, which is durable and high strength. High performance: diamond saw blades comes with x teeth offer fast and smooth cutting. Available in various sizes to choose, the size is: 180 x 10 x 1. 4 x 22.
|Part Number||saw blades|
4. GoYonder #ad
Tile Blades 7" for Cutting Porcelain Tiles, Granite Marble Ceramics 7"-Blue, GoYonder Diamond Blade 7 inch Super Thin Diamond Saw Blade #adGoYonder #ad
- X teeth offer fast and smooth cutting. Super thin porcelain saw blade with free chips for cutting, Match with hand-held machine. Cpsia Warning. Universal for dry or wet cutting. Warm prompt: for your personal protection, safety shoes, dust aspirators, before you start working we recommend that you wear safety glasses, welding gloves, and other appropriate equipment.
Take good care of your eyes/ears/face/hands/body/etc）. Available for cutting porcelain, granite, ceramic tile, sandstone quartz ect.
5. BOSCH #ad
BOSCH DB743S 7-Inch Continuous Rim Diamond Blade #adBOSCH #ad
- 5/8-inch arbor. Consistent diamond content and even distribution. Tensioned steel core for stability. Designed for clean cuts in most tile materials.
6. iQ Power Tools #ad
IQ Power Tools CYCLONE 7" Dustless/Dry Cut Bench Top Tile Saw IQ228 #adiQ Power Tools #ad
- Cyclone vacuum system tested to capture 99. 5 percent of dust. Power source type: Corded Electric. Included components: Bare-Tool. Meets osha 2016 silica standard. Voltage: 1200 volts. Blade speed 6, 000 rpm.
7. Lackmond #ad
Lackmond Beast Pro Porcelain Saw Blade, 7" Hard Tile Cutting Tool with Thin Kerf Cutting Edge & 5/8" Arbor, BP7 #adLackmond #ad
- Continuous rim configuration – for clean and precise cuts wet cuts of porcelain and stone tiles. Intended to cut porcelain, marble,, granite, an ceramic tiles.
Equipment – designed to be used on hand grinders, circular saws, hand held saws and chop saws. The beast porcelain tile blades are engineered with a reinforced silent core hub which ensures straight cuts and reduces noise.
Wet saw blade – for wet use only. Expert design – the thin kerf cutting edge eliminates chipping while cutting. Built for the professional – this is the ideal diamond saw blade for tile workers, general contractors, serious DIYers, carpenters, construction workers, and tradesmen.
8. RIDGID #ad
Ridgid 6.5 Amp 7 in. Table Top Wet Tile Saw with Stand and 2 Diamond Blades R4021S1 #adRIDGID #ad
- Anti-splash system keeps your work area dry. Roll cage design offers durability on the jobsite. Carrying handle allows for easy transport.
9. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT Diamond Blade for Block and Brick, Continuous Rim, Dry/Wet Cutting, Black, 7-Inch DW4712 #adDEWALT #ad
- 7in high perf abras blade. 7in high perf abras blade. 7in high perf abras blade. High performance diamond matrix provides 200x's the life of conventional abrasives and enhanced material removal.
7in high perf abras blade. 7in high perf abras blade. Thinner kerf to increase speed of cut while minimizing dust.
|Warranty||30 day money back guarantee|
10. QEP #ad
7-Inch, QEP 22900Q Power 1 HP Pro Tile Wet Saw #adQEP #ad
- Ul approved, 1 hp, powerful, 3600 RPM direct-drive motor Ideal for handling small or large tile projects. Table tilts for 15degree, 30Degree and 45Degree miter cuts.
Rip and angle cutting guides make accurate and repeat cuts easy. 7 in. Interior water baffle minimizes excess water spray, reducing water fill-ups. Continuous rim diamond blade positioned for cutting depths up to 1-1/8 in.
|Manufacturer||QEP Tools #ad|