As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Miady #ad
8 Gauge Heavy Duty Industrial NEMA 6-50 Welding Machine Cord with Lighted End, ETL Approved, Miady 25ft 50AMP Welder Extension Cord #adMiady #ad
- Long enough: the 25 feet heavy duty welder machine cord provides length enough, allows you to move your welder around the shop and close to your welding work piece for added convenience. Great compatible: ideal for heavy duty industrial use and compatible with most welders on market, Hobart Handler, such as: Miller Millermatic welders, Ironman and Betamig welders, Lincoln Power MIG series welders, Century welders etc.
Please feel free to contact us.
Professional welder extension cord: rated at 40a, 25 feet, 250V, features excellent abrasion, oil and moisture resistance and flexibility fits to extend the welding machine. Heavy duty: stw jacket and 8 awg american wire gauge x 3C all-copper wires with 6-50 NEMA plug and connector perfect for heavy-duty performance.
Safety in mind: the clear lighted end receptacles provide a power indicator, which shows power is on and cord is ready to use, for you provide optimum performance and added safety. Does not fit standard household outlets. We provide 24*7 friendly customer support and also back our products for 18 months.
2. MaxWorks #ad
MaxWorks 80703 Heavy Duty 40 Foot 8 AWG/3C 6-50 Nema R Plug Lighted Welding Cord with ETL Approved #adMaxWorks #ad
- Contractor grade stw jacket will easily hold up to industrial applications. Delivers 40 amps at 250 volts. 3-prong socket with 3-prong plug, right angle cord plug.
Heavy duty 8 awg american wire gauge x 3c all-copper wires with 6-50 NEMA plug and connector designed for use on all portable welders. Lighted molded 50 amp plug and connector for added safety.
3. RVGUARD #ad
RVGUARD 250V 20 Feet Welder/EV Extension Cord, Heavy Duty 8 AWG NEMA 6-50 STW Welding Cord with Power Indicator End, ETL Listed #adRVGUARD #ad
- Easy to organize : the lovely bag and the plastic strap make the cord neat when not in use. Great compatible: compatible with most welders on market, Lincoln Power MIG series welders, Ironman and Betamig welders, Hobart Handler, such as: Miller Millermatic welders, Century welders etc.
Easy to store in your garage. Professional: rvguard welding cord rated at 40a, 40 feet, 250V, features excellent abrasion, moisture resistance and flexibility.
Etl/cetl approved. Power indicating: the clear lighted end receptacles of RVGUARD welder cord visually informs the user when the cord is connected to the power source. Not to be used with household outlets. High quality: stw jacket, 8 awg all-copper wires, 6-50 NEMA plug, no play or movement in contacts, perfect for heavy-duty performance.
4. BougeRV #ad
BougeRV 40 Amp 40 ft NEMA 6-50 Welder Extension Cord 8/3 Gauge Heavy Duty Industrial Welding Machine Cord with Lighted End, 250 Volt 8AWG/3C ETL for Mig Welder Cord for Hobart, Miller, Lincoln #adBougeRV #ad
- Extend woking range: the 40 feet heavy duty welder machine cord provides length enough, allows you to move your welder around the shop and close to your welding work piece for added convenience. Performance and flexibility, Insulation that is resistant to both abrasions and chemical exposure. Besides, with etl approved which means safty and quality assurance, which gives a visibly clear indication when it is working and cord is ready to use, comes with BougeRV high quality 18 months guarantee.
Great compatible:it is compatible with a variety of brands of welders including the MIG series from Lincoln, the welders from Century and many other brands.
Whether you are an occasional welder or a professional one, the Millermatic Welders from Miller, the Hobart Handler, this will surely serve you well. Safety assurance: the 50 amp receptacle end lights up when it is turned on, for you provide optimum performance and added safety.
Hight quality material: featuring 8 awg and 3c all-copper wires, insulation that is resistant to both abrasions and chemical exposure. Heavy duty welder extension cord: rated at 40 amp 250 volt 10, 000 watts 40ft welding machine cord with 50 Amp nema 6-50 plug and receptacle, features excellent abrasion, oil and moisture resistance and flexibility. For plasma cutter or mig tig welding machine. Lighted receptacle end indicates when power is on, you can rely on this extension cord for heavy-duty welding tasks. It should last for a long time even with rugged use.
5. RVMATE #ad
RVMATE 250V 40 Feet Welder Extension Cord, 8 AWG NEMA 6-50 STW Heavy Duty Welding Cord with LED Indicator #adRVMATE #ad
- Item detail: 40ft welding extension cord rated at 40A 250V, 8AWG all-copper wires, 6-50 NEMA plug. Decent material: STW jacket, oil resistance and excellent abrasion. Suitable for: compatible with most welders on market, such as: Miller Millermatic, Lincoln Power MIG series and etc.
Led indicator: when the end power indicator lights, the cord is ready to transport electricity. But not for household outlet! Rating: etl approved, nEMA 6-50P/R.
6. pizety #ad
Welder Extension Cord 50 ft 10,000 Watts Nema 6-50 250-Volt Welder Extension Cord 8 Gauge Lighted end 8/3 Welder Extension Cord 50 amp Plug ETL Approved #adpizety #ad
- 6-50 anti cold weather welder extension cord 50 ft. Features in excellent abrasion, 600V, oil and moisture resistance and flexibility fits to extend the welding machine.
Welder extension cord 8 gauge the plug is 6-50, 50amp, but the cable is 40amp. 8 gauge 50 ft welding cord power extension cord rated at 50a, 50 feet. 40 amps extension cord welder extension cord 50 amp plug, 8 awg extension cord 50 ft 8/3 stw 50 ft.
Welder extension cord 8 awg ul listed heavy duty 8 awg copper wire 6-50 NEMA plug and connector designed for use on all portable welders 8/3 extension cord 50 ft. It can be directly connected to your homes electrical system, extension cord 50 amp. 8 gauge extension cord 50 ft welding machine cord with 50Amp nema 6-50 plug extension cord for heavy-duty welding tasks.
7. AC WORKS #ad
AC WORKS STW 8/3 6-50 Super Heavy Duty Outdoor Welder Extension Cord 10FT #adAC WORKS #ad
- Stw, 600 volt, 8/3, anti-Cold Weather Jacket. Nema 6-50 male plug and Female Connector. Ev/ welder Extension Cord. Ul, c-ul listed. 5-year Limited Warranty.
8. ClearMax #ad
ClearMax Welder Extension Cord, 25 ft Indoor/Outdoor Heavy Duty Industrial 8 AWG/3C Welding Cable with Lighted End, ETL Approved Black #adClearMax #ad
- Ideal for industrial use; extension cord with unbreakable connectors allows you to move your welder around the shop and close to your welding work piece for added convenience, performance and flexibility. Heavy duty and durable; waterproof and flame retardant power extension cord for welding is built strong against oil, moisture, rust, water, and abrasion; Work safely with any welder or plasma cutters.
Safe and reliable; etl and cetl approved, our male power plug is flame retardant; Female plug features a clear lighted receptacle end that indicates when connected to power source for safety on the jobsite.
Professional performance; compatible with most welders in the market; rated at 40AMP, 250 volts, and 10000 watts; Features industrial NEMA 6-50P male type plug and 6-50R female type plug most commonly used for electric welder applications.
Long and convenient; 40 feet long power cord provides enough length for moving around and extending power source with great length; Can be combined with other cords and adapters without sparking.
9. Parkworld #ad
Welding 3-Prong NEMA 6-50 Extension Cord 25FT, Parkworld Welder 50A Extension Cord #adParkworld #ad
- Length : 25 ft 25 Feet. Universal to all other brands 6-50 welding Machine 3-pole. Ul & cul approved and listed, Heavy-duty for Welder, 100% copper conductor inside. Molded with electroplate copper terminal in order to avoid surface oxidation effectively.
Stw 8awg/3c stranded wire extension cord, support max 40 AMP overload, Max Rate 10000 Watt 250V. Welder 3-prongs nema 6-50 lighted connector right-angle, 50 Amp / 250 Voltage.
10. VEVOR #ad
VEVOR Welder Extension Cord 50Amp 50ft 250V, Welding Power Cord with NEMA 6-50 Plug 8 Gauge 3 Prong for MIG,Lincoln,Plasma,Miller,TIG #adVEVOR #ad
- Perfect for indoor use. From -40ºc to 90ºC. Heavy duty design- heavy duty extension cord corrosion resistant design. 50' long cord- safe extend your power up to 50 ft away, which may be combined with your existing welder cords and adapters, protecting you and others from hazardous welder spark.
Flexible in temperature - welding machine cord 3 prong socket 3 prong plug; Welding cord remains flexible in temperatures well below freezing.
Wide application- compatible with most welders on market, Ironman and Betamig welders, such as: Miller Millermatic welders, Hobart Handler, Lincoln Power MIG series welders, Century welders etc. Resist to splash water. 8 awg & 3 conductor- the welder extension cord is the equivalent of a professional Welder Extension Cord, rated at 50A, 8AWG, 250V. Apply stw jacket and good material for longer service time and heavy-duty performance.