As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Amtrol #ad
AMTROL ST-5 Thermal Expansion Tank #adAmtrol #ad
- Inline thermal expansion tank. Returns water to the system when hot water is used. Returns water to the system when hot water is used. Prevents dripping faucets, intermittent toilet fill and pressure relief valve discharge.
Accepts expanded water caused by thermal expansion. Prevents the relief valve from going off. Protects water heater, appliances and fixtures. Accepts expanded water caused by thermal expansion.
2. Watts Water Technologies #ad
Stainless Steel Nipple, Model #Plt-5, WATTS WATER TECHNOLOGIES GIDDS-1030401 Potable Water Expansion Tank, 2.1 Gallon, Lead Free #adWatts Water Technologies #ad
- This product adds a great value. This product is manufactured in United states. This product is highly durable.
3. Amtrol #ad
Amtrol T-5 THERM-X-SPAN Expansion Tank #adAmtrol #ad
- Prevents the relief valve from going off. Prevents a dangerous pressure build-up in the system. Eliminates the waste of energy and water, thus saving money. Protects the water heater and Plumbing Fixtures from premauture failure.
|Manufacturer||APR Supply Co. #ad|
4. Falcon Stainless, Inc. #ad
Falcon Stainless EXPT-2 Thermal Potable Water Expansion Tank 2.1 Gal with Butyl Bladder/Polypropylene Liner and Stainless Steel 3/4-Inch Male Thread Connection for up to 50-Gallon Water Heaters #adFalcon Stainless, Inc. #ad
- 100% pressure tested and backed with a 5 year limited warranty. Series thermal expansion tanks 100% effectively eliminate built up system pressure. 16 gauge solid steel tank, finished with highest quality urothane paint.
Stainless Steel water connection to reduce corrosion. Falcon stainless e. T. Steel clench ring regulates movement and prevents diaphragm from rubbing against tank wall.
5. Apollo Valves #ad
Apollo Valves 69TANKTEE Tank Tee Expansion Tank Installation Device #adApollo Valves #ad
- Apollo tank tee for expansion tank installation. Quickly attach an expansion tank to the water heater with push to fit technology. Certifications: iapmo igc 128-2008; NSF approved. No tools needed, just pipe thread sealing tape. Easy to install; Lead free.
|Brand||Apollo Valves #ad|
6. Eastman #ad
White, Eastman 60022 60022/DET-5 2 Gallon Expansion Tank #adEastman #ad
- 4-inches x 8. Factory precharged: the expansion tank is factory precharged at 40 psi, this setting can be adjusted during installation to match the water pressure of your home.
Durability: manufactured with high-quality butyl rubber diaphragm and 304-stainless steel fittings for a long performance. Quality: eastman backs the unparalleled operation of this product with years of experience in manufacturing plumbing products. 3-inches and it's indicated for use in water heaters and boilers with a capacity of 30-gallons to 50-gallons.
Design: this 2-gallon thermal expansion tank has a dimension of 12. Reliable protection: eastman thermal expansion tanks are designed with quality to prevent hot water from backflowing into the cold water line, they also avoid pressure build-ups that can be dangerous for your water heater. Connection: 3/4-inch MIP.
|Manufacturer||EZ-FLO International #ad|
7. HIGHCRAFT #ad
210 Degrees Fahrenheit, Carbon Shell, Stainless Steel 3/4'' MIP Connection, Almond Color, 2.1 Gallons, HIGHCRAFT GUU7 Thermal Expansion Tanks-for Hot Water Heaters, Butyl Diaphragm, 150 PSI #adHIGHCRAFT #ad
- Protect safety valves from Failing; Save Energy and Water. Prevent dangerous pressure Build Up & Protect Household Appliances and Fixtures. External baked epoxy-polyester coating Provides a Durable Appliance Finish; Exclusive Polypropylene Liner Eliminates Internal Corrosion.
Mig welding eliminates interior rough spots and sharp Edges; High Grade Steel Construction; Made in Italy; All Tanks Are NSF61 Certified. Thermal expansion tanks are used to prevent plumbing System And/or Water Heater Damage and Unnecessary Relief Valve Discharge Caused by Excessive Pressure from Thermal Expansion.
8. Watts #ad
Watts DET-5 2.1 G Potable Water Expansion Tank for 50-Gallon Water Heaters #adWatts #ad
- Protects the water heater from thermal expansion^absorbs the increased volume of water created when water is heated^For water heaters up to 50-Gallon^Contains a durable membrane to prevent contact of water with air in the tank^Pre-pressurized steel tank at 20 psi.
9. Holdrite #ad
Holdrite QS-U Expansion Bracket, Stainless Steel #adHoldrite #ad
- Material: galvanized and Stainless Steel construction support heated water tanks. Size: supports 5-gallon hot water tanks up to 13 inches in diameter.
Rated: heater is compliant with Uniform Plumbing Code and International Plumbing Code requirements. Safe: straps secure water tank to wall and takes weight load off thermal pipes.
10. HIGHCRAFT #ad
75 PSI, HIGHCRAFT GUI37 FTH15 Flextrol Hydronic Expansion Tanks-For Hot Water Heaters, 2.1 Gallons, 210 Degrees Fahrenheit, SBR Synthetic Rubber, Carbon Steel Shell 3/4 Inch MIP Connection, Gray Color #adHIGHCRAFT #ad
- Low profile tank design with full Membrane Depth Eliminates Stretching of Diaphragm, Providing Increased Life Cycle. Hydronic non-potable expansion Tank for Closed Hot Water Heating Systems, Boilers.
Mig welding eliminates interior rough spots and Sharp Edges; High Grade Steel Construction; Made In Italy; Certified Synthetic SBR Rubber Diaphragm.
Hydronic expansion tanks are diaphragm Type Tanks Designed to Keep System Pressures Below Relief Valve Settings. Hydronic forced hot water expansion Tanks Absorb the Expansion of Water in Residential or Commercial Hydronic Heating and Cooling Systems.