As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Amtrol #ad
AMTROL ST-5 Thermal Expansion Tank #adAmtrol #ad
- Accepts expanded water caused by thermal expansion. Returns water to the system when hot water is used. Accepts expanded water caused by thermal expansion. Prevents the relief valve from going off.
Prevents dripping faucets, intermittent toilet fill and pressure relief valve discharge. Returns water to the system when hot water is used. Protects water heater, appliances and fixtures. Inline thermal expansion tank.
2. Amtrol #ad
Amtrol ST-12 Thermal Expansion Tank #adAmtrol #ad
- Eliminates the waste of energy and water, thus saving money. Eliminates the waste of energy and water, thus saving money. Prevents the relief valve from going off. Prevents a dangerous pressure build-up in the system. Protects the water heater and plumbing fixtures from premauture failure.
3. Watts Water Technologies #ad
WATTS WATER TECHNOLOGIES GIDDS-1030401 Potable Water Expansion Tank, Stainless Steel Nipple, Lead Free, 2.1 Gallon, Model #Plt-5 #adWatts Water Technologies #ad
- This product is manufactured in United states. This product adds a great value. This product is highly durable.
4. Flexcon Industries #ad
4.8 Gallon, Flexcon Industries PH12 FLEX2PRO Thermal Expansion Tank #adFlexcon Industries #ad
- Ph tanks feature a 100% butyl diaphragm and plastic liner to separate the system water from the tank’s air precharge. Volume: 4. 8 gallons. Ph tanks are comprehensively tested and backed by Flexcon’s 1 year limited warranty.
The system connection has a stainless steel nipple to prevent corrosion, something so other manufacturer offers. Tanks are finished with appliance quality paint which helps prevent external corrosion.
5. Amtrol #ad
Amtrol T-5 THERM-X-SPAN Expansion Tank #adAmtrol #ad
- Protects the water heater and Plumbing Fixtures from premauture failure. Prevents a dangerous pressure build-up in the system. Eliminates the waste of energy and water, thus saving money. Prevents the relief valve from going off.
|Manufacturer||APR Supply Co. #ad|
6. ProFlo #ad
PROFLO PFXT12I PROFLO PFXT12I 4.8 Gallon Thermal Expansion Tank #adProFlo #ad
- Capacity: 4. 8 gallons. Constructed of steel ensuring durability and dependability. High quality finish will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use. Width: 11". Depth: 11".
7. ProFlo #ad
PROFLO PFXT5I PROFLO PFXT5I 2.1 Gallon Thermal Expansion Tank #adProFlo #ad
- Capacity: 2. 1 gallons. High quality finish will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use. Width: 8". Depth: 8". Constructed of steel ensuring durability and dependability.
8. HIGHCRAFT #ad
4.8 Gallons, HIGHCRAFT GUU34 Thermal Expansion Tank for Hot Water Heater Carbon Steel Almond Color Holds 4.8 Gal #adHIGHCRAFT #ad
- Protects your water heater; Prevents Dangerous Pressure Build up; Eliminates Potential Leak Path. Features a solid carbon steel construction with an Exclusive Polypropylene Liner, MIG Welding, and External Baked Epoxy-Polyester Coating for Superior Performance.
Saves energy and Water. Each tank is factory Leak Tested and NSF61 Certified. Max operating pressure 150 PSI; Temperature 210°F.
9. Flexcon Industries #ad
FLEXCON PH5 2 GAL FLEX 2 PRO POTABLE WATER WELL/THERMAL EXPANSION VFD PRESSURE TANK #adFlexcon Industries #ad
- Or use as a heating system expansion tank. Drawdown @ 30-50 setting : 07 gallons drawdown @ 40-60 setting : 06 gallons. Tank volume: 2 gallons. Use as a water well constant pressure vfd tank. Factory pre-charged pressure: 40 PSI;.
10. Watts #ad
Watts DET-5-M1 2.1 Gallon Potable Water Expansion Tank for Water Heaters and Hot Water Supply Systems For Water Heaters up to 50 Gallons #adWatts #ad
- Rugged flexible butyl diaphragm ensures long and trouble-free life. Field adjustable precharge. In-line and free standing models. Use with water heaters up to 50 gallons. Has a 3/4 in. Can be used with most standard water heaters and storage tanks. Male connection and 2. 1 gallon tank volume.