As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ALL-WALL Equipment #ad
Apply Decorative Raised Texture to Walls and Ceilings, Crow's Foot Drywall Paint Texture Roller #adALL-WALL Equipment #ad
- To use: thin drywall mud to pancake batter consistency, pour into paint roller tray, roll moist texture roller across wet mud using symmetrical or random pattern, apply mud to wall with heavy nap roller, depending on desired look.
Foam rubber roller applies texture pattern to walls using drywall mud. Fits any standard 9" paint roller cage. Match decorative texture patterns for repairs, additions, remodeling, patches, DIY. Crow's foot pattern is one of the most common and popular texture patterns used by painters and finishers.
2. Wooster Brush #ad
9-Inch, Wooster Brush R233-9 Texture Maker Roller Cover #adWooster Brush #ad
- Applies paint and creates decorative effects in one step. Durable tan plastic looped material. For use on semirough/rough surfaces. Use with all texture paints also for applying coarse aggregate epoxy coatings. Polypropylene core-resists water, solvents, and cracking.
|Brand||Wooster Brush #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wooster Brush #ad|
3. Linzer Products Corp. #ad
LINZER Products RC 119 0900 Paint-Rollers, 9" x 3/8" #adLinzer Products Corp. #ad
- Item weight: 1. 0 lb. Brand name: Linzer Products Corp. Country of Origin: China. Color: Not Applicable.
4. All-Wall Equipment #ad
Drywall Texture Pattern Roller for Decorative Paint Texturing Tree Bark Pattern #adAll-Wall Equipment #ad
- Note: it is important to use drywall mud to achieve desired texture effects; paint is too thin to stand up will not produce the correct texture and definition. Important directions: please read prior to applying texture: thin drywall mud to pancake batter consistency; pour into paint roller tray; apply thick coat of mud to wall with heavy nap roller, then roll moist texture roller across wet mud using symmetrical or random pattern, depending on desired look.
Experiment with roller pressure to achieve desired pattern.
Foam rubber texture roller cover fits any standard 9" paint roller cage - Applies texture pattern to walls using drywall mud. Match decorative wall design patterns for repairs, patches, remodeling, diy, room additions and more - Multiple designs available for matching many design patterns for walls and ceilings.
Match existing texture or create fun new texture patterns with this decorative drywall roller - Ideal for new construction or remodeling, matching texture patterns on plaster and drywall repairs, patching or blending with existing texture; hides small flaws, bumps and dents in wall finish - see photo for sample pattern.
5. Artistic Painting Studio #ad
Decorative Art Roller, Crocodile Skin Pattern, 7" Texture Roller #adArtistic Painting Studio #ad
- These patterned rollers work best when rolled through products like Texture Medium, plasters, and glazes. This means the roller will leave an impression on the surface of your project after it is rolled through wet material.
The roller is made of high-quality, durable rubber, measure 7” long and comes with their own handle. Chalk-based paints tend to work well with the rollers.
Decorative art rollers are a great tool for adding extra detail to any project you are working on! From walls and ceilings to furniture and cabinets, texture rollers work well on all surfaces. They can also be rolled through paints that are not quick drying. The most common technique for using texture rollers is a “negative” imprinting technique.
6. Modern Masters #ad
Modern Masters SS1030 Shimmer Stone Natural Sea Sponge Mini-Roller #adModern Masters #ad
- Use trowel to knock-down texture while still wet by gently pulling across the surface, holding the trowel at a very low angle. 6-inch natural sea-sponge roller. Lightly load roller and working in sections, randomly roll product over the surface in all directions.
|Brand||Modern Masters #ad|
|Manufacturer||Modern Masters #ad|
7. TINTON LIFE #ad
TINTON LIFE 2Pcs Rubber 7" Empaistic Wood Pattern Painting Roller + 3.9" Graining Painting Tool with Handle #adTINTON LIFE #ad
- Size: empaistic wood pattern painting roller: 17. 5×4. 5cm7×1. 77". Package includes: 1 x empaistic Wood Pattern Painting Roller + 1 x Graining Painting Tool with Handle.
Can paint beautiful wood grain pattern on the wall. Graining painting Tool with Handle: 10×15. 5cm3. 9×6. 1". Material: durable soft rubber. The best choice for DIY painter.
8. TRUE VALUE APPLICATORS #ad
TRUE VALUE APPLICATORS MPSTR-9IN MP Select Texture Roller Cover, 9-Inch #adTRUE VALUE APPLICATORS #ad
- The product is manufactured United States. Model number: MPSTR-9IN. Master painter select, texture roller cover, 1/4" nap, 9", for applying all types of texture coatings. The product is easy to use.
9. Greek Art #ad
More Than 300 Patterns Pattern AE3, Greek Art 7" DIY Patterned Paint Roller Decorative Rubber Roller Decorative Art Roller Texture Roller with Plastic Handle #adGreek Art #ad
- The pattern of the roll is the shape of the picture showing, and the color of the roll itself is randombrown or blue. You can use them on walls, walls, clothes, tables, pillow covers, curtains, perk up old wooden furniture, curtains, cabinets, doors, make reams of wrapping paper, quilts, barrels, meters of fabric, etc.
More than 300 patterns in our store - Professional Manufacturer: Hides blemishes and defects in old walls, washable and reusable.
Reates a unique finish on walls and ceilings in minutes, rolls over fresh textured surfaces to provide a beautiful uniform pattern. Note: the rollers need to be used combined with special painting machine, one painting machine is suitable for all 5" patterned paint rollers.
10. Foampro #ad
9" x 3/8", FoamPRO 58 Texture & Multicolor Paint Applicator #adFoampro #ad
- Disperses paint particles evenly and efficiently. Ideal for deck coatings, truck bed liners, decorative coatings, anti-slip coatings and all textured coatings. Holds more paint and covers more area.