As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Freeman #ad
Freeman PWC50 Pneumatic 16 Gauge 1" Wide Crown Stapler for Senco P Type Staples #adFreeman #ad
- Ideal for heavy duty applications such as lathing, cabinet frames, roofing, truss assembly, furniture framing, pallets, sheathing, stucco, house wrap, foam board insulation, fencing, and general construction.
Tool-free depth adjust for various applications. Contact actuation bump firing for speed. Comfort grip handle reduces vibrations and impact, increasing control and accuracy.
Magnesium body results in a lightweight tool great for long shifts. One piece drive blade for increased durability extends the life of the tool. Easy to load magazine features a simple pull-back pusher.
Quick jam release allows for easy access to the drive blade in the case of a jammed fastener. Fire lock for safety prevents accidental firing when the tool is not in use. Compatible with senco p-style 1" wide crown staples from 5/8" to 2" in length including SENCO, Duo-Fast, Hitachi, SpotNails, Grex, and B&C Eagle.
|Warranty||Covered by Freeman's 7 Year Limited Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty|
2. Metabo HPT #ad
Pneumatic N3804AB3, 1/2-Inch up to 1-1/2-Inch Staple Length, Metabo HPT Finish Stapler, 1/4-Inch Narrow Crown Staples, 18 Gauge #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Magazine: holds up to 130 staples for maximum efficiency. Lightweight: only 2. 3 lbs and well-balanced for ease of use. Adjustable exhaust: 360 Degree adjustable exhaust can be directed away from the user in any direction.
Applications: ideal for internal and external trim work furniture cabinetry and other fine finish work. Warranty: covered by metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty.
Fasteners: accepts 18-gauge narrow crown staples ranging in length from 1/2-in up to 1-1/2-in. Award: rated the pro preferred nailer for 7 years running 2014 - 2020 by Builder and Developer Magazine.
Trigger: selective actuation switch lets the user easily select sequential fire or contact nailing. Depth adjustment: Tool free depth adjustment allows for a professional finish with varying materials. Air fitting: angled upward to conveniently keep the hose away from the user and off the work piece.
3. Metabo HPT #ad
5-Year Warranty N5024A2, 1-Inch Wide Crown, High Capacity Magazine, Metabo HPT Pneumatic Stapler, 1-Inch up to 2-Inch Staple Length, 16 Gauge #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Wide Crown Staples. Air duster: integrated air duster that is easily thumb operated to clear dust and debris. Fasteners: 16 gauge, 1 In. Tool-less depth adjustment: Depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials.
Lightweight: at only 4. 7 lbs and well-balanced allowing for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue. Award: rated the pro preferred nailer for 7 years running 2014 - 2020 by Builder and Developer Magazine.
Warranty: covered by metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty. Cylinder valve: firing mechanism provides a quick response and powerful driving- up to 3 staples per second.
Includes: n5024a2 wide crown stapler, Safety Glasses. Magazine: high capacity top loading magazine holds 150 staples, allowing for fewer replenishment and quick reloading. Trigger: selective actuation allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch.
|Brand||Metabo HPT #ad|
|Manufacturer||Koki Holdings America, Ltd #ad|
|Warranty||Covered by two-year Lithium Ion Battery Warranty|
4. Bostitch #ad
18GA SX1838K, Narrow, BOSTITCH Crown Stapler #adBostitch #ad
- Selectable trigger system of the crown stapler converts from sequential to contact operation. Ultra-quiet rear exhaust with muffler directs air away from the user. Low nail lockout of BOSTITCH stapler prevents dry firing.
Dial-a-depth control for precise countersinking. Reversible belt hook with integrated pencil sharpener. Pneumatic stapler kit includes: Finish Stapler, 1/4-inch Air Fitting, and Carrying Case. Oil-free operation of the narrow crown stapler requires no regular maintenance and eliminates the risk of oil stains.
|Warranty||7 Year Limited Warranty|
5. WEN #ad
WEN 61711 18-Gauge 3/8-Inch to 1-Inch Air-Powered 1/4-Inch Narrow Crown Pneumatic Stapler #adWEN #ad
- Spacious magazine holds up to 100 fasteners at a time. Features an adjustable 360-degree air exhaust and a 1/4 inch NPT air inlet fitting.
Drive 1/4-inch crown 18-gauge staples ranging from 3/8 to 1 inch long. Quick-release latch allows for easy jam clearings. Compact design utilizes an extended nose for tight areas and corners.
6. WEN #ad
WEN 61705 20-Gauge 3/8-Inch Crown Air-Powered Pneumatic T50 Stapler for Upholstery and Woodworking #adWEN #ad
- Features an adjustable 360-degree air exhaust and a 1/4 inch NPT air inlet fitting. Compact 1. 8-pound design features an extended nose for tight areas and corners.
Shoot 3/8-inch crown staples ranging from 1/4 to 9/16 inches in length. Spacious magazine holds up to 100 fasteners at a time. Perfect for upholstery, trim work, woodworking, vinyl installation and more.
7. Metabo HPT #ad
Metabo HPT Construction Stapler | Pneumatic | 7/16-Inch Staples | 16 Gauge Standard Crown | High Capacity Magazine | Cylinder Valve Driving Mechanism | N5008AC2 #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Same tools. Hitachi power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Easy loading: Top load magazine for fast and easy loading. Fasteners: drives 16-gauge 7/16-in crown staples from 1-in to 2-in in length.
Grip: rubber grip for add comfort and a secure hold. Award: rated the pro preferred nailer for 7 years running 2014 - 2020 by Builder and Developer Magazine. Cylinder valve: Provides quick response and rapid driving of fasteners.
New name. Magazine: high-capacity open magazine design holds 157 staples for fewer replenishments. Lightweight: only 4. 4lbs and well-balanced for easy maneuverability. Depth adjustment: Countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials. Warranty: covered by metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty.
8. Freeman #ad
Freeman PSS50 Pneumatic 16-Gauge 2" Medium Crown Stapler #adFreeman #ad
- We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between. Pro design: this stapler features a belt hook, bump firing or sequential firing, depth adjust, pre-installed industrial air fitting, rubber comfort grip, and a quick release nose.
Tough and dependable: we make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, Hitachi, Senco, Paslode, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, Bostitch, and roofing.
Nailed it: this 7/16" medium crown stapler may be used for a variety of applications including wall sheathing, roof decking, and many other uses. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, finish, and Dewalt.
It features a durable, shipping crates, putting down subfloor, constructing pallets, lightweight anodized aluminum cylinder. The open magazine design allows users to quickly check how many staples are remaining when working. The right tool for the job: we're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products.
|Manufacturer||Prime Global Products #ad|
|Warranty||7 Year Limited Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty|
9. HBT #ad
1/4-Inch to 5/8-Inch, HBT HB7116P-KT 22 Gauge 3/8-Inch Crown Pneumatic Upholstery Stapler, Air Stapler Kit, with 6000 Staples #adHBT #ad
- Rear exhaust directs air and tool oil away from user and workpiece; easy drop-in loading magazine and quick-clear jam release. Perfect for fabric, automobile interior work, upholstery, vinyl, light duty wood assembly and much more.
Air compressor needed but not included. Drives standard 22 ga. Of 1/4", 3/8" and 5/8" leg length staples. Less than 2 lbs, small and lightweight for ease of operation. 3/8-inch 9mm crown staples from 1/4" to 5/8" in length, accepts 71 Series or similar staples; Does not accept T50 staples. Kit includes 2000 ea.
10. Bostitch #ad
BOSTITCH Crown Stapler, 3/8-Inch BTFP71875, Heavy Duty #adBostitch #ad
- Bottom loading for quick reloads. Low fastener indicator quickly assess when its time to reload. Dual trigger design of BOSTITCH stapler incorporates safety and comfort for all day use. Pneumatic stapler provides a combination of pneumatic tacker and brad nailer useing both T50 staples and brad nails for wide range of applications.
Lightweight die-cast aluminum design. Crown stapler staples lengths :1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch and 9/16-inch and Brads 1/2-inch to 5/8-inch. Oil-free operation requires no regular maintenance and eliminates the risk of oil stains.
|Warranty||7 Year Limited Warranty|