As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GYOKUCHO #ad
Gyokucho Razorsaw Joinery Saw for Fine Work Saw and Spare Blade #adGYOKUCHO #ad
- This saw is highly recommended for dovetail cuts in material up to 1-1/2” thick. Rigid spline and has impulse hardened teeth for extended wear. Package includes the saw and a spare blade. Blade length is 9-1/2”, 0012˝ thick. Overall length is 23˝.
2. Kempston Corporation #ad
Kempston 99312 10-Inch by 24 Tooth Industrial Rip Thick Kerf Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor #adKempston Corporation #ad
- C. N. C. Premium Carbide. Anti-kickback Design. Laser Cut Body. Industrial grade Thick Kerf Saw Blade. Precision Ground.
|Brand||Kempston Corporation #ad|
|Manufacturer||Kempston Corporation #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty against all manufacturing defects. This warranty does not apply to defects caused directly or indirectly from misuse, re-sharpening, abuse, negligence, accidents, repair or alteration. Normal wear and tear are not covered under this warranty.|
3. Freud #ad
Freud D1090X Circular Saw Blade, Multi #adFreud #ad
- For use with miter or table saws. Ultra-thin kerf design for easy cuts. 10x90 ultra fine finish diablo. Carbide construction. Shear-face grind design delivers effortless cuts with a reduced amp draw on tools for less material waste and to help maximize tool performance.
4. Ridge Carbide Tool Co. #ad
TS2000 Thin Kerf All Purpose 10” 40 Tooth Combo Table saw Blade #adRidge Carbide Tool Co. #ad
- Super smooth finish rips and crosscuts and ends scratchy saw cuts. Top rated by american Woodworker, Fine Woodworking and Wood Magazine. 4-atb/1-raker top grind 20° face Hook for easy blade feed, cuts nearly a flat bottom.
Super hard r c-4 carbide gives long life and more sharpening. No need for blade changing one blade does rip, combo and crosscut.
5. Freud #ad
Freud 10" x 24T Heavy-Duty Rip Blade LM72M010 #adFreud #ad
- Laser-cut anti-vibration slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life and giving a crisp, splinter-free flawless finish. Silver ice coating resists corrosion and pitch build-up.
Premium tico hi-density Carbide Ripping Blend for Maximum Performance. Extra large, flat tooth Design leaves a smooth finish without the need for sanding or jointing. 10" blade diameter, 5/8" arbor, 24 teeth, .126" kerf, flat grind, 20° Hook Angle.
6. Diablo #ad
12-Inch, Freud D12100X 100 Tooth Diablo Ultra Fine Circular Saw Blade for Wood and Wood Composites #adDiablo #ad
- Product Type:Saw Blade. Iten package weight:1. 157 kilograms. Item package dimensions:1. 016 cm l x33. 782 cm w x38. 608 cmh. Country of Origin: China.
7. Freud #ad
Diabo by Freud D1060X 10" x 60 Tooth Fine Finish Saw Blade #adFreud #ad
- Made in Italy. Perma-shield non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion. Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts. Tico hi-density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance.
|Warranty||Freud's Limited Lifetime Guarantee|
8. Freud #ad
Freud LU77M010 10-Inch 80 Tooth TCG Thin Kerf Non-Ferrous Metal Cutting Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor #adFreud #ad
- 10" blade diameter, tcg grind, 5/8" arbor, 80 teeth, .091" kerf, -5° Hook Angle. Freud-made tico carbide specifically designed to cut nonferrous metals extends tooth life.
Thin kerf allows for faster feed rate and reduced waste. Premium tico hi-density Carbide Non-Ferrous Blend for Maximum Performance. Silver ice coating resists corrosion and pitch build-up.
9. SUIZAN #ad
SUIZAN Japanese Pull Saw Hand Saw 9.5 Inch Ryoba Double Edge for Woodworking #adSUIZAN #ad
- It uses high quality Japanese steel, which makes cuts to be sharp. Made in japan: all suizan products are manufactured in japan by japanese master craftsmen. With a history of over 100 years in making Japanese hand tools, all of the process gone into making tools were completed in one of Japan’s towns known for their craft making tradition.
Diversify your woodworking life: no matter you are a master or a beginner in using saws, it gives you brand new experience from using traditional Japanese style saws and enables you to make a wider variety of woodworking products, thus change your life! In comparison to “push saws, requires less power, ” “pull saws” are lighter in weight, Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called “pull saws, thus are called “push saws.
On the other hand, and the resulting edge is cleaner. Japanese steel: all suizan japanese saws are consisted of top quality japanese steel. Japanese style pull saw: this product is a “pull saw. What most people are used to are european saws, which cut materials via pushing, ” which is what this product is.
|Part Number||Japanese Saw 01|
|Model||Japanese Saw Ryoba(Double Edge)|
10. Mibro #ad
The Mibro Group 416381 8" Carbide Stacking Dado Blade Set, 14 Pieces #adMibro #ad
- Cuts smooth and precise grooves with clean edges, square shoulders and flat bottoms. Carbide tooth blades and chippers feature negative hook angles to make flat bottom grooves that are smooth and virtually splinter-free.
Set includes two 8" outer blades, five two-wing chippers and seven metal shims for fine adjustments. Durable case has internal dividers to keep all of the components safe and secure. Slot widths range from 1/4" to 13/16", in 1/16" increments.
|Manufacturer||The Mibro Group #ad|