As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ANKO #ad
Tamper-Resistant, LED Indicator with Decor Wall Plates and Screws, UL Listed, Weather Resistant Receptacle Indoor or Outdoor Use, ANKO GFCI Outlet 20 Amp #adANKO #ad
- The gfci outlet automatically conducts a Self-Testthe red light will blink once every 40 seconds to ensure the GFCI is continually working. Unbreakable polycarbonate decorator wall plates, screws and complete installation instructions included. Self test - two indicator light provides simple, you have installed the gfci receptacle correctly and it is working properly.
Tamper resistant Receptacle prevents young children from inserting unwanted objects into the outlets. It a single gang gfci electrical box that supports a standard duplex, grounded receptacle; Safe electrical GFCI outlet tester with TEST and RESET buttons and LED Indicator is designed to meet local and national electrical codes.
Easy installation: the gfci receptacle can be easily installed in the electric box as little as 10 minutes by following our detailed instructions. If the indicator leD glows green, it reminds you to replace the outlet in time. Safty - the anko gfci usb outlet meets ul-listed ygb-095wr, the gfci regularly conducts an automatic internal test to confirm that it can respond to a ground fault, 60HZ.
Gfci outlet - constructed with premium high-impact resistant thermoplastic materials and rational structure design, ensures superior strength and durability. Weather resistant - constructed with advanced uv stabilized engineering to provide superior corrosion, preventing discoloration and aging, and UV resistance, ideal for outdoor & indoor use. For an added layer of protection, 20 Amp, 125 Volt, provides continuous ground fault protection. When the gfci receptacle reaches the end of its' life the red indicator will turn on, intuitive feedback on power and protection status.
2. Leviton #ad
20-Amp, Leviton GFWT2-W Self-test SmartlockPro Slim GFCI Weather-Resistant and Tamper-Resistant Receptacle with LED Indicator, White #adLeviton #ad
- Patented lockout action prevents reset if GFCI is damaged and cannot respond to a ground fault. For an added layer of protection, the GFCI regularly conducts an automatic internal test to confirm that it can respond to a ground fault.
Slim, shallow design - reduced depth makes it easier to install in any electrical box, even shallow ones.
Provides continuous ground fault protection - detects and trips on actual ground fault even when self-test is being conducted. Status indicator light provides simple, intuitive feedback on power and protection status as well as indication of line/load reversal.
|Manufacturer||Leviton Direct #ad|
3. LGL #ad
End-of-Life Alarm, Weather Resistant, 2 LED Indicator Lights, White, 10 Pack LGL 20Amp 125V GFCI Duplex Self-Test Receptacle Outlet, Tamper Resistant, Indoor and Outdoor Outlets, UL listed #adLGL #ad
- End-of-life monitoring - red lights turn on immediately if GFCI displays alarm during operation, reminding user the GFCI reaches end-of-life and must be replaced. Weather resistant - enhanced corrosion resistant components to withstand more moist or humid location.
Tamper resistant - an important step to making the home a safer place for children. Ul listed - meets and exceeds UL943 standard. Self-test function - gfci conducts automatic self-test every 1-10 minutes to make sure it can respond to a ground fault.
4. ELECTECK #ad
White, ETL Certified, Commercial and Residential Use, Tamper Resistant TR Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter, 10 Pack – ELECTECK 20A GFCI Outlets, Weather Resistant WR GFI with LED Indicator #adELECTECK #ad
- 20a/125v/2500w, etl certified, 3-year warranty. Contact customer service for a replacement. Weather resistant wr gfi is constructed with advanced UV stabilized engineering to provide superior corrosion, and UV resistance, preventing from discoloration and aging, temperature, ideal for outdoor use recommend to install with outdoor protective covers.
Standard wall plates, screws and installation instructions included. Ground fault circuit interrupter gfci receptacle is designed to recognize a ground fault in your wiring and immediately breaks the flow of electricity, thus protecting you from electrical shock.
Led indicator will always be on green, indicating the on-going protection.
An important next step to making the home safer for children. Easy installation with back or side wiring. Tamper resistant tr receptacle has spring-loaded shutters that close off the socket openings. Once it turns off, no matter it trips or works properly, it means power source circuit breaker breaks off or GFI is malfunctioning. Unless both springs are compressed at the same time, the shutters can open.
5. Leviton #ad
Gray, Leviton G5362-WTG 20A-125V Extra-Heavy Duty Industrial Grade Weather/Tamper-Resistant Duplex Self-Test GFCI Receptacle, 20-Amp #adLeviton #ad
- Back & side wire external back wire clamps. Designed for wet and damp locations to meet the requirements of nec section 406. 18. Dual function status indicator light provides simple, intuitive feedback on power and protection status as well as correct wiring.
Line terminal clamps initially held open to expedite first time wiring. Wraparound steel strap provides superior structural Integrity, especially in hard-use environments.
6. ELECTECK #ad
Tamper Resistant TR Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter, 5 Pack – ELECTECK 20A GFCI Outlets, ETL Certified, White, Decor Wall Plates Included, Weather Resistant WR GFI with LED Indicator #adELECTECK #ad
- Led indicator will always be on green, no matter it trips or works properly, indicating the on-going protection. Standard wall plates, screws and installation instructions included. Easy installation with back or side wiring.
Weather resistant wr gfi is built with uv stabilized engineering thermoplastic for protection against long term effect of exposure to sunlight as well as high cold impact, kitchen, perfect for humid & outdoor environments like bathroom, patio and balcony recommend to install with outdoor protective covers.2
20a/125v/2500w, etl certified, 3-year warranty. Gfci outlet provides electric shock protection and prevents the risk of electrical fire caused by ground fault, trips on actual ground fault and can be reset manually.
Contact customer service for a replacement. Tamper resistant tr receptacle with safety shutters mechanism inside, blocks access to the contacts unless a 2-prong plug is inserted, preventing accidental insertion of foreign objects and complies with residential building codes. Once it turns off, it means power source circuit breaker breaks off or GFI is malfunctioning.
7. SuperInk #ad
ETL Listed, LED Indicator with Decor Wall Plates and Screws,White, SuperInk Self-Test GFCI Outlet 20 Amp10 Pack, Weather Resistant Receptacle Indoor or Outdoor Use, Tamper-Resistant #adSuperInk #ad
- The product has ETL certification. Specification: electrical rating125V/20A/60Hz/2500W. Easy installation: gfci receptacles can be installed in as little as 10 minutes by following our detailed product installation instructions. Perfect for humid & outdoor environments like bathroom, kitchen, patio, balcony and more.
This gfci outlet can be used for family, office and mobile devices and public washrooms etc. Led indictors on the device face provide simple, installed correctly and provides power properly. When the light is Red, intuitive feedback on power and protection status. When the light is Green, malfunction and replace immediately.
A gfci receptacle is different from a conventional receptacle. It has a safety feature that will trip and shut off power within milliseconds of detecting a ground fault. This helps to protect against electrical shock. Safe etl certification: a new certified gfci receptacle offers electrical shock through advanced GFCI design as well as the fireproof poly-carbonate housing helps reduce fire risk.
Gfci outlet - gfci stands for ground fault circuit interrupter. Self test - gfci ground fault circuit interrupter conducts automatic self-test every 1-10 minutes to make sure it can respond to a ground fault. Tamper-resistant and weather-resistant : shutter mechanism inside the receptacle blocks access to the contacts unless both prongs of a plug are inserted at the same time, helping to ensure foreign objects stay locked out.
8. Faith #ad
Self-Test WR TR Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter with Wall Plate, Faith 10-Pack 20A Outdoor GFCI Outlets Slim, White, ETL Listed, Weather and Tamper-Resistant GFI Duplex Receptacles #adFaith #ad
- Specifications: electrical rating 20a/125v/2500w. Auto-test 20 amp gfci outlet: to ensure continuous protection against ground faults, kitchen, the GFCI outlet conducts automatic self-tests.
Tamper-resistant, slim gfci outlet: tamper-resistant shutter safety mechanism blocks access to power unless a plug is inserted, providing an extra layer of safety in households with children.
Compliant with National Electric Code NEC requirements. Device detects and trips on ground faults within 1/40 of a second. Install in your bathroom, garage, and basement. Weather resistant: faith wr gfci's are made of UV-resistant materials deigned to withstand corrosion elements making it suitable areas subject to moisture, outdoor or indoor such as patios, kitchen or bathrooms.
Etl listed. Gfci outlets: provides protection from electrical shocks that might occur from faulty appliances in damp locations. Meets or exceeds UL943 2015 standards.
|Model||[10-Pack] 20A WR TR GFCI Outlets|
9. Leviton #ad
20 Amp, Leviton GFWR2-W Self-Test SmartlockPro Slim GFCI Weather-Resistant Receptacle with LED Indicator, White #adLeviton #ad
- Status indicator light shows power and protection status as well as indication of line/load reversal. Provides continuous ground fault protection - detects and trips on actual ground fault even when self-test is being conducted.
For an added layer of protection, the GFCI regularly conducts an automatic internal test to confirm that it can respond to a ground fault. Slim, shallow design - reduced depth makes it easier to install. Patented lockout action prevents reset if GFCI is damaged and cannot respond to a ground fault.
|Manufacturer||Leviton Direct #ad|
10. NANA Jewels #ad
ETL Listed, Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter, Outdoor Weather-Resistant WR and Tamper-Resistant TR GFI Outlet with Wallplate, 20A/125V, 10 Pack UNIELE 20 Amp GFCI Receptacle Outlet #adNANA Jewels #ad
- Etl listed. 20 amp 125 volt, outdoor gfCI outlet. Off: no power/ mis-wired/ end of life. Led indicator shows the statues of gfci receptacle outlet. On: working/ testing/ tripped modes.
Tamper resistant with safety shutters complies with residential building codes. Terminals allow for easy wiring options - back and side wire capable, can not be reset if mis-wired. Weather resistant construction for outdoor use.