As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Klein Tools #ad
GFCI Receptacle Tester with LCD Display, for Standard 3-Wire 120V Electrical Outlets Klein Tools RT250 #adKlein Tools #ad
- For use on 3-wire, north American 120V electrical outlets only. Auto-hold function is convenient for hard-to-reach outlets. Find out if the trip breaker is functioning and how long it takes to trip. Detect and identify common wiring faults.
The dual Open condition is patent pending. Illuminate green and red for visual indicators. Simply remove tester to view the reading. Cat ii 135v safety rating and 6. 6-foot 2 m drop protection.
View results instantly without the need to look at a chart to understand results. Cat ii 135v safety rating. Test trip time of gfci in seconds. In addition to a clear lcd readout, bright green and red LEDs illuminate to show correct or faulty wiring.
Conditions are wired correctly, open hot, open neutral, Reversed Hot/Ground, open Ground, Dual Open Neutral & Ground, and Reversed Hot/Neutral. Gfci receptacle tester features large lcd readout. For north american 120v electrical outlets only. Bright led lights. Safe and durable tester for inspections in north american 120v outlets.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||Please refer to attached warranty document for information|
2. Klein Tools #ad
Detects Common Wiring Problems, Receptacle Tester for GFCI / Standard North American AC Electrical Outlets, Klein Tools RT210 Outlet Tester #adKlein Tools #ad
- Works on gfi outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device. Nominal voltage: 110/125v ac at 50/60Hz in 3-wire outlet.
Detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles. Operating temp: 32-degree to 140-Degree Fahrenheit 0-Degree to 40-Degree Celsius. Built to withstand a 6. 6-foot 2m drop.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein - Geneva Supply #ad|
|Warranty||This product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage which occurs in shipment or failure which results from alteration, tampering, accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, or improper maintenance.|
3. Sperry Instruments #ad
7 Visual Indication / Wiring Legend, Standard 120V AC Outlets, Yellow & Black, Sperry Instruments GFI6302 GFCI Outlet / Receptacle Tester, Home & Professional Use #adSperry Instruments #ad
- Quickly read: bright color-coded neon lights for easy visual indication GFI6302. Rated: 10 ft drop and 250 lb crush, c-ul us, cat rating iii 300v, ce-marking and recognized by Occupational Safety Hazards Association OSHA as an National Recognized Testing Laboratory NRTL.
Warranty: sperry Instruments Backed Limited Lifetime Warranty. Durable: hi-impact resistant abs housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design GFI6302 and VD6504.
Frequency hertz 60Hz GFI6302. Testing capability: standard 3-wire and gfci protected 120Volt AC Outlets. 10 ft drop and 250 lb Crush. Gfci function: tests gfi outlets and standard outlets that are wired in series with GFCI outlets multiple outlets in kitchen or bath.
4. Ideal Industries #ad
IDEAL INDUSTRIES INC. 61-501 Receptacle Tester with GFCI #adIdeal Industries #ad
- Accurate tester: for use on 120vac circuits, open hot, warns against faulty wiring in 3-wire receptacles. Ideal quality: family-owned, professionally run company with a long history of building relationships, providing top customer service and setting industry standards.
At a simple instrument to detect nearly all common improper wiring conditions. If it does trip, reset and insert into the receptacle. If gfci does not trip, consult an electrician. Gfci testing: test light indicates activation.
Easy-to-read wiring configuration testing: Compare the bulbs lit to the legend on the product label to determine the wire condition. Unplug all appliances or equipment on the circuit being tested to avoid erroneous readings.
We’ve been committed to the craft and its craftsmen for over 100 years. If miswired condition is found, stop any further testing and consult a qualified electrician. Tests for correct wiring, open ground, reverse polarity, open neutral and hot/ground reversed. Activate test button for minimum 6 seconds. Product details: receptacle tester w/gfci for use on 120VAC circuits. Visible indication must cease when tripped.
|Brand||Ideal Industries #ad|
|Manufacturer||Ideal Industries #ad|
5. Amprobe #ad
Amprobe ST-102B Socket Tester with GFCI #adAmprobe #ad
- Tests standard & gfci sockets/outlets/receptacles for proper wiring 110-125V AC. Detect five different wiring faults open ground, open neutral, hot/ground reverse, open hot, and hot/neutral reverse.
Ul and csa listed for safety. Verify proper wiring of gfci ground fault circuit interrupter and standard US and Canadianwall outlets with a simple push of a button.
6. Klein Tools #ad
AFCI and GFCI Outlet and Device Tester for North American AC Electrical Outlet Receptacles, Klein Tools RT310 Receptacle Tester #adKlein Tools #ad
- Tester delivers clear visual indication of the wiring condition at the electrical outlet. Capable of detecting a dual-open wiring fault with simultaneous open neutral and open ground wires patent pending technology.
Test gfci devices by simulating ground fault conditions. Test afci devices by simulating arc fault conditions. Detects the most common wiring faults in standard, AFCI, and GFCI electrical outlets.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
7. Protmex #ad
Protmex 106B LCD Display 48-250V/45-65Hz US Plug Socket Outlet Tester Voltage Detector Wall Plug Breaker Finder with Voltage Test and RCD or GFCI Test for Home Appliance Testing #adProtmex #ad
- With lcd display- protmex power outlet with lcd display can also be used a voltage tester, it can also show the voltage value with ac voltage measurement 48-250V range. Gfci test button - protmex socket tester checks us power outlet sockets for correct wiring and trip function for GFCI.
The fault chart provides a clear indication that you can quickly understand and use it. It tests your protection system to ensure the household electric safety, protecting your security against the risk of electric shock.
Bright led display - light patterns are well labeled on the back of the device itself. Easy to test - includes seven different patterns for you to read: correct, Open Live, Live/Neutral Reverse, live/ground Reverse, Open Neutral, Open Ground, Live/Ground Reverse; Missing GRD.
Wide application - in accordance with ce cat. Ii 600v rohs safety standard, factory and other social field, it can be widely used in the school, laboratory, As a general measurement tool, saving a lot of time in diagnosing problems with sockets. The red led indicators can be light up clearly even in strong sunlight. The tester incorporates a built-in light so it can also be used in the dark, making you read it fast.
8. Pro'sKit #ad
GFCI Outlets, Pro'sKit 400-030 Receptacle Tester #adPro'sKit #ad
- Ul approved. Unit count: 1. 06 possible fault conditions displayed by light pattern. For use on 120V circuits.
9. Taiss #ad
Taiss GFCI Outlet Tester New Advanced Receptacle Tester with Voltage Display 48-250V Power Socket Automatic Electric Circuit Polarity Voltage Detector Wall Plug Breaker Finder CAT II 300V TA106B #adTaiss #ad
- It tests standard outlets that are wired in parallel to GFCI outlets multiple outlets in kitchen or bath, and outdoor receptacles require GFCI protection. Perfect for protect your security against the risk of electric shock. With voltage backlight LCD display for testing voltage. The red led indicators can be light up clearly even in strong sunlight.
Electric socket tester - advanced socket tester for rapidly detecting whether the socket's wire connection is correct or not. Design with rcd/gfci test button - power outlet socket for correct wiring and RCD/GFCI trip function.
7 led light patterns - with 7 easy to read indicators to indicate the state of the socket, easy to judge: Correct, Open Ground, Live/Ground Reverse, Live/Neutral Reverse, Open Neutral, Open Live & Live Neutral Reverse. Package content: 1 x advanced gfci outlet Tester； 1 x English Manual ；24 Months Warranty.
Be careful of using this function on normal receptacles. It can test the protection system to ensure the household electrical safety. Bright led display - light patterns are well labeled on the back of the device itself. It may cause house wiring trip. The tester incorporates a built-in light so it can also be used in the dark, making you read it fast. Gfci function: this electric tester tests gfci devices by simulating ground fault conditions, which works on GFI outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device.
10. Protmex #ad
Protmex GFCI Outlet Tester 48-250V with Voltage Display Power Socket, Home & Professional Use, CAT II 300V TA, Automatic Electric Circuit Polarity Voltage Detector, Wall Plug Breaker Finder, 106B #adProtmex #ad
- If you are not satisfied with the products, please feel free to contact us, and we will provide you with replacement service or return service. Considerate service: we guarantee that we will reply to your questions, comments and requests as soon as possible.
Portable design: mini portable design, easy to carry, easy to use. The test data is intuitive and clear: it is used for the polarity detection of power socket wiring and the safety of leakage switch, which can quickly and accurately detect the wiring situation of the socket, and can quickly and accurately detect the wiring status of the socket.
The two do not coexist. It can be used for voltage test with LCD. Rcd or gfci test. The tester with display screen can also measure and display the socket voltage. We will abide by the principle of customer first and service first, and provide you with cost-effective products to choose from. Wide use: it can be widely used in schools, laboratories, factories and other social fields.