As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Forney #ad
Forney 70452 Wire Rope, Vinyl Coated Aircraft Cable, 250-Feet-by-1/8-Inch thru 3/16-Inch #adForney #ad
- Spool, vinyl coated wire rope 7x7 aircraft Cable, breaking strength 1, 700 Lbs. Is not intended for aircraft use but is designed for industrial and marine applications. Not suitable for overhead lifting.
Wll 340 lbs. Click on the by forney name above in blue under the title to view our full catalog of Welders, Chain/Wire Rope, Abrasives, Tools and more!.771. 11 kg. 250 feet vinyl coated galvanized wire rope aircraft cable. 154. 2 kg. On plastic reel. Breaking strength: 1, 700-Pounds.
|Warranty||90 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
2. Yookat #ad
Yookat Wire Rope Cable Includes 1/16inch x 66Feet Stainless Steel Wire Rope Cable 100Pcs Aluminum Crimping Sleeves and 20Pcs Stainless Steel Thimble Cable Railing Kits #adYookat #ad
- Package including: 1/16 inch 66 feet stainless steel wire rope cable, 100 pieces aluminum crimping sleeves and 20 pieces stainless steel thimble. Protection design：wire rope cable can be tailored freely according to the length of use.
Widely used: wire rope cable is widely used for making cable balustrade system, homemade balustrade, garden hanging lamp, gardening buoy, outdoor sunshade, clothesline and other railings crafts.
Very suitable for cable railing system. Crimping sleeves and thimble can help prevent the cable from flattening around the hole and increase the service time of the cable. Crimping sleeves and thimble: applicable to 1/16 inch diameter wire rope cable, can firmly fix both ends of the cable, press to lock both ends of the wire, with vise, pliers, strong and durable.
High quality material: cable railing kits are made of high quality stainless steel, corrosion resistance, with maximum durability and strength. Wire rope cable is 1/16 inch in diameter and 66 feet in length.
|Part Number||Cable Railing|
3. Koch Industries #ad
3/32-Inch by 250-Feet, Koch Industries 002072 7 x 7 Galvanized Cable #adKoch Industries #ad
- Constructed of 7 outer strands of 7 wires per strand. Good abrasion resistance. Great for garage door, winch and tie down use. Not intended for use in aircraft controls. Medium strength and flexibility. Maximum load of 184-pounds.
4. BLEBRDME #ad
Picture Hanging, Cable Railing Kits Includes 1/16 inch x 50 Feet Stainless Steel Wire Rope Cable, 50 Pieces Aluminum Crimping Sleeves and 12 Pieces Stainless Steel Thimble for Railing,Decking #adBLEBRDME #ad
- Keep cable from flatting around the eye causing the cable to weaken Fit for 1/16 inch diameter wire rope cable. High quality: 7x7 construction, 7 groups of 7 strands braided together to form the cable, which is softer than the 1x19 structural stainless steel cable.
Application: superior strength allows for multiple uses such as garden, tether lines and winches, guy wires, animal leash, net suspension, DIY balustrade, railing, decking, air clothes, picture hanging, marine boat hardware and more.
Outweigh most other Metal braided wire rope. Easy to use: thimble and crimping loop sleeve made from stainless steel and aluminum, which can provides excellent protection against surface abrasion of wire ropes.
Material: wire rope cable is made of 304 stainless steel for maximum durability, strength and weather protection. Package included: 1/16 inch x 50 feet stainless steel wire rope cable, 50 pieces aluminum crimping sleeves and 12 pieces stainless steel thimble.
5. SUNTHIN #ad
SUNTHIN 60Ft Outdoor String Light Suspension Hanging Kit Outdoor Light Guide Wire Galvanized Steel Cable Zip Ties Turn Buckles Wire Crimp Screw Hooks Include #adSUNTHIN #ad
- Sturdy: once the cable is pulled taught, it offers a sturdy way to hang heavy duty string lights over large open areas, preventing sagging commercial string lights. Safety: outdoor string lights guide wire was wrapped up by the clear rubber to prevent being hurt by sharp steel wire.
Application: perfect for decks, cafes, patios, bistros and landscape lighting. Long enough: 60ft Galvanized steel cable for hanging commercial grade string lights. Easy to install: it's never been easier to achieve a securely fastened cable.
6. Ironton #ad
Ironton 120 Volt AC Powered Electric Utility Winch, 1,500-Lb. Capacity, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Wire Rope #adIronton #ad
- Includes 35ft. Galvanized steel aircraft wire rope with hook. X 5/32in. 1500-lb. 4. 2 fpm line speed at full load. Tethered remote control with 9. 5ft. 120v ac, 1. 3 hp motor with thermal overload protection. Pulling capacity. Cable.
7. Koch #ad
Galvanized, Koch 002023 1/16 by 500-Feet 7 by 7 Cable #adKoch #ad
- Medium strength, medium flexibility, good abrasion resistance. Not intended for use in aircraft controls. Maximum load: 96-Pound. 1/16-inch diameter, 500-Feet length. Galvanized cable.
|Manufacturer||Koch Industries #ad|
8. Forney #ad
Galvanized Aircraft Cable, Forney 70447 Wire Rope, 250-Feet-by-3/16-Inch #adForney #ad
- Is not intended for aircraft use but is designed for industrial and marine applications. On plastic reel. Not suitable for overhead lifting. Breaking strength: 3, 700-Pounds.
740 lbs. Click on the by forney name above in blue under the title to view our full catalog of Welders, Chain/Wire Rope, Abrasives, Tools and more!.250 feet galvanized wire rope aircraft cable. 335. 7 kg.
|Warranty||90 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
9. Hillman #ad
50 foot coil, Hillman 122062 Galvanized Solid Wire 9 Gauge #adHillman #ad
- Galvanized steel wires are self tying, wrap around themselves and stay soft and flexible while keeping hands clean and cut free. Coil length: 50 ft. Indoor/Outdoor use. Multi-purpose wire ideal for workshop, garden, house and farm applications.
|Manufacturer||The Hillman Group #ad|
10. Hetai #ad
Hetai Wire Rope Stainless Steel Cable Galvanized Steel Cable Stainless Aircraft Steel Wire Rope Cable for Railing,Decking, 1/8Inch,7x7,164Feet, DIY Balustrade #adHetai #ad
- This type of cable is best used with 1/8" hand-crimp cable railing fittings. Require assorted railing Kit which include Jaw Swage Fork. Its ease of use makes it excellent for use with Thimble and Ferrule fittings as well as hydraulically swaged fittings.
The hardened heat treated blades cut 5/32" cable cleanly and quickly for an easy installation. 7 x 7 steel wire rope 1/8" is constructed of 7 strands of 7 wires and is semi flexible.
This flexible wire making it easy to work with, and has a low co-efficient of stretch. Galvanized steel cable 1/8 inch is corrosion-resistant, and withstands high temperatures for a wide range of operation and in saline atmospheres.
The steel cable needs heavy duty wire cutter to cutting, which is an essential tool when installing a cable railing system. The stainless steel cable superior strength allows for multiple uses, such as guy wires, animal leash, net suspension, tether lines and winches.