As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. IRWIN #ad
7-1/4-Inch 213104, IRWIN Dovetail Saw #adIRWIN #ad
- Use this dovetail saw for interior trim work and detailed work around windows. The flexible blade on this pull saw is also great for flush cuts on dowels. 7-1/4" blade length. 22-pt. Use this dovetail saw for interior trim work and detailed work around windows.
Tooth count gives a smooth, even cut. Tooth count gives a smooth, even cut. 22-pt. The flexible blade on this pull saw is also great for flush cuts on dowels. A polymer handle on these dovetail saws is comfortable and durable. 7-1/4" blade length. A polymer handle on these dovetail saws is comfortable and durable.
2. Craftsman #ad
CRAFTSMAN Hand Saw, 15-Inch CMHT20880 #adCraftsman #ad
- Induction Hardened teeth for a long lasting sharpness. Exclusive tooth geometry for a fast clean cut. Full lifetime warranty, refer to "Warranty & Support" section below for full details.
Handle offers a square/mitre feature with 45 degrees; and 90 degrees. Ergonomically designed bi-material handle for comfort and control.
3. SUIZAN #ad
SUIZAN Japanese Dozuki Dovetail Hand Saw 6 Inch Pull Saw for woodworking #adSUIZAN #ad
- Diversify your woodworking life: no matter you are a master or a beginner in using saws, it gives you brand new experience from using traditional Japanese style saws and enables you to make a wider variety of woodworking products, thus change your life! In comparison to “push saws, japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called “pull saws, ” “pull saws” are lighter in weight, requires less power, thus are called “push saws.
On the other hand, and the resulting edge is cleaner.
Japanese steel: all suizan japanese saws are consisted of top quality japanese steel. It uses high quality Japanese steel, which makes cuts to be sharp. Made in japan: all suizan products are manufactured in japan by japanese master craftsmen.
With a history of over 100 years in making japanese hand tools, all of the process gone into making tools were completed in one of Japan’s towns known for their craft making tradition: Sanjō in Niigata. Japanese style pull saw: this product is a “pull saw. What most people are used to are european saws, which cut materials via pushing, ” which is what this product is.
|Part Number||Japanese Saw D-003|
4. Topman #ad
Authentic Japanese Woodworking Flush Cut Trim Saw Flexible Blade #adTopman #ad
- Flush-cut dowels, pegs and trim without scratching the surface. Triple-edge tooth design gives you a clean cut and less sawdust. Cuts on the pull-stroke to eliminate buckling.
Overall length: 12". Blade length: 6-1/4". Wooden handle: 5-3/4". High carbon steel blade is extremely flexible to permit access to tight places.
5. Craftsman #ad
CRAFTSMAN Hand Saw, 20-Inch, Fine Finish CMHT20881 #adCraftsman #ad
- Induction Hardened teeth for a long lasting sharpness. Full lifetime warranty, refer to "Warranty & Support" section below for full details.
Handle offers a square/mitre feature with 45 Degree and 90 Degree. Ergonomically designed bi-material handle for comfort and control. Exclusive tooth geometry for a high quality finish.
6. Craftsman #ad
12-Inch Hacksaw CMHT20138, CRAFTSMAN Hand Saw #adCraftsman #ad
- Solid metal frame designed for tension up to 225 lbs. 12-inch fixed blade length, 4. 375-inch cutting depth. 90° and 180° adjustable blade angles allowing flush cuts.
Large, comfortable tension knob with a Full-Grip handle. Full lifetime warranty, refer to "Warranty & Support" section below for full details.
7. Vaughan #ad
8-3/8-Inch, Vaughan 569-50 BS240P Bear Hand Saw with Extra Fine Blade #adVaughan #ad
- Pitch 17 TPI. Cutting length 8-3/8-Inches. Overall saw length 16 1/2-Inches. Kerf: 0033-inches. Blade thickness 0022 -inches.
8. Corona #ad
Steel, 7-Inch Curved Blade, Corona 038313072452 RS 7245 Razor Tooth Folding Saw #adCorona #ad
- Blades with up to 6 teeth per inch adds greater opportunities to cut wood limbs on cross-cut. Ideal for cutting small to medium sized branches.
Ergonomically designed co-molded handle. 7” blade ideal for cutting up to 3” diameter branches. Easy to latch blade lock prevents injury. Razor-sharp teeth are 3-sided for efficiency and impulse-hardened for strength.
Blade made of high carbon Japanese SK5 steel with exceptional hardness and durability for a long-lasting tool. Limited lifetime warranty. Razor-toothed curved-blade design for faster and cleaner cuts. Ergonomically designed co-molded handle covers blade in folded position; with pistol grip to mitigate hand slippage on handle.
|Manufacturer||Corona Clipper #ad|
9. Silky #ad
Silky Straight Woodworking Hand Saw MINI-MINI2 150 Extra Fine Teeth Wood #162-15 #adSilky #ad
- Comes in a blister pack; yellow plastic blade cover is included. 025 pounds 120 grams operating weight; 03 pounds 140 grams weight blade cover.
20 teeth per inch 24 teeth per 30 mm teeth configuration. Product applications include woodworking, cabinet making, DIY & hobby. 6-inch 150 mm blade length.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship|
10. IRWIN #ad
IRWIN Tools MARATHON 2011202 24-inch ProTouch Fine Cut Saw 2011202 #adIRWIN #ad
- 1mm thick blade delivers rigidity and control. M2 advanced tooth geometry and Tri-Ground teeth provide a fast, efficient cut. Deep gullets provide rapid removal of chips. Handsaw is designed for fine cuts.
Tapered-pitch nose improves clearance and stability. Ergonomic hardwood handle with ProTouch rubberized grip provides comfort and control. Carpenter saw's 12-point, extra-fine front teeth provide a rapid, smooth start. Tapered-Pitch nose improves clearance and stability.