As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 70136 4-Inch to 2-1/2 Inch Cone Reducer #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Please note: this cone reducer is specifically designed to work exclusively with 4” and 2-1/2” hoses | It is NOT intended to fit or accommodate a 2-1/2” OD or 4” OD dust collection equipment port directly which would require POWERTEC 70149 or 70148 Flex Cuffs.
Function: a handy double sided adapter that allows you to step down from your larger 4” dust collection hose to a smaller 2-1/2 shop vacuum hose branch line.
Includes: 4” to 2 1/2” Dust Collection Hose Reducer. Premium: made with high quality ABS plastic for long-term durability and to withstand the abrasive nature of workshop dust collection. Dimensions: 4” nominal od end measures 3-61/64” od and 3-41/64” id; 2-1/2” nominal OD end measures 2-15/32” OD and 2-9/32” ID.
2. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
MADE IN USA!, FULTON 4" x 20' Ultra Flex Clear-Vue Heavy Duty PVC Hose #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- Excellent chemical resistance. Good abrasion and tear resistance. Ideal for sawdust collection and fume ventilation in woodworkng applications. Extremely flexible.
3. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 70108 4-Inch Blast Gate for Dust Collector/Vacuum Fittings #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Quality: made with premium black abs plastic, this unit was designed for durability and is abrasion resistant - able to withstand daily wear & tear from dirt, sawdust and woodchips.
And 3-3/4” I. D. If connecting to a 4” oD port, a Flex Cuff or similar device will be required. Includes: 4” blast gate; both ends have 4” od outlet diameters and are designed to work with 4” ID dust hoses or other 4” ID ports.
Function: maximizes the efficiency of your dust collection system by directing and regulating the air flow from one machine to another. Specifications: accepts 4” id dust hose, port or vacuum fitting; 4" Nominal end measures 3-61/64” O. D. Compatibility: will not connect directly to other 4” od ports; please confirm that the actual listed size fits your application before ordering.
4. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 70149 Dust Control Flex Cuff with Hose Clamps, 4-Inch #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Connect to 4-inch O. D. Both ends measures 4-9/16-inch o. D. Rubber construction provide flexibility to bridge slight diameter differences.
Adapters or hoses. Designed to airtight connection of two fittings or hoses without using duct tapes. A pair of hose clamps included. And 4-5/64-inch I. D.
5. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 70190 Y-Fitting, 4 x 2-1/2" #adPOWERTEC #ad
- And 2-5/16-inch I. D. Provides a multitude of applications. And 3-45/64-inch I. D. Two 4-inch nominal ends measure 3-15/16-Inch O. D. Simple and quick to install. 2-1/2-inch nominal end measures 2-15/32-Inch O. D. Tough, durable ABS plastic material.
6. Fulton #ad
Fulton 4 inch to 2 1/2 inch Reducer Fitting for Dust Collection Hose to Hose Connections and 4 Inch Port Connections on Larger Machinery #adFulton #ad
- That purpose is to connect the industry standard 4 inch diameter dust collection hose with the other industry standard 2 1/2 inch diameter dust collection hose. With this fitting, you’ll be able to reduce your hose size down to the 2 1/2 inch size which the most commonly used size for most big box store wet/dry vacuums and shop vacuums. Typically the reducer works with hose since it is basically the same size as your 4 inch and 2 1/2 inch machinery or shop wet/dry vac ports.
Most wet/dry vacuum hoses will plug directly into the smaller end of this fitting making it a super value for most of us weekend warrior type woodworkers. The reducer measures: nominal 4 inch end is 3-61/64” od and 3-41/64” id; 2-1/2” nominal OD end measures 2-15/32” OD and 2-9/32” ID.
There are some vacuum units that use different size hoses and hose adaptors so please be sure to measure your hose and machine ports before making a purchasing decision. The fulton 4 inch to 2 1/2 inch reducer has been designed with a specific purpose in mind. With a couple of hose clamps not included this reducer does its job perfectly and more! One of the reasons that this fitting is used so often within the woodworking industry, is that many of us don’t want or need a large dust collection system in our garage or workshop.
All of the dimensions may slightly vary due to slight variations in the manufacturing process. With a 4 inch diameter rubber coupler sold separately or a short section of 4 inch hose you can connect the reducer directly to a 4 inch port on machines like band saws, table saws, large planers and more. Made from high quality abs plastic for extended periods of use, this fitting will withstand the constant friction and debris flow of woodworking dust collectors.
7. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 70150 Rectangular Dust Hood for 4-Inch Hose #adPOWERTEC #ad
- 4-inch nominal end measures 3-31/32-Inch O. D. And 3-39/64-inch I. D. 4-inch opening for hose or pipe. Hood measures 4-1/4-inch x 7-inch. Best if used with hose clamp not included. Pre-drilled mounting holes. Durable, long-lasting ABS plastic material construction.
8. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 70105 4" Elbow Dust Hose Connector #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Provides a multitude of applications. Both 4-inch nominal ends measure 3-61/64-Inch O. D. Tough, durable ABS plastic material. And 3-3/4-inch I. D. Overall size: 8-inch x 8-Inch x 4-Inch; Provides airtight friction fit. Simple and quick to install.
9. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 70106 4-Inch Y-Fitting Dust Hose Connector #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Provides a multitude of applications. Tough, durable ABS plastic material. And 3-3/4-inch I. D. Simple and quick to install. Overall dimension: 9-13/16-inch x 4-1/16-Inch x 8-1/4-Inch; Provides airtight friction fit. Three 4-inch nominal ends measure 3-61/64-Inch O. D.
10. Fulton #ad
2 1/2" x 20' CLEAR PVC DUST COLLECTION HOSE BY PEACHTREE WOODWORKING PW368 #adFulton #ad
- The pvc hose is wrapped around a steel wire that can easily be grounded. Hose is clear so you can see directly inside to spot any kind of obstruction.
Tight bending radius allows you to maneuver the hose anywhere in your shop. This heavy duty hose will not collapse under pressure from your dust collector.