As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Anytime Tools #ad
Anytime Tools Premium Dial Caliper 0-6"/0.001" Precision Double Shock Proof Solid Hardened Stainless Steel #adAnytime Tools #ad
- Smooth operation. Solid hardened Stainless Steel. Precision dial 0001" graduation / 01" per revolution. Double Shock Proof Design. Super high precision gears. Padded case included. Range: 0-6". Measure external, Internal and depth. Zero Parallel Tolerance.
2. Anytime Tools #ad
Anytime Tools Dial Caliper 6" / 150mm DUAL Reading Scale METRIC SAE Standard INCH MM #adAnytime Tools #ad
- Raised sliding surface prevents wear and defacement of graduations. Covered, stainless steel rack. Inside, outside, step and depth measurement. Hardened stainless steel throughout. Dial face reads in both inch black and metric red.
|Brand||Anytime Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Anytime Tools #ad|
3. Fowler #ad
52-008-706-0, Fowler Full Warranty Stainless Steel Shockproof Dial Caliper, 0.001" Graduation Interval, 0-6" Measuring Range, Face Color White #adFowler #ad
- Hardened stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance and long life, shockproof anti-backlash control with heavy-duty spring for accuracy. Full 1 year warranty offered by Fowler High Precision, an American company.
Dial graduations of 0001" with one revolution equivalent to 0100". Covered rack to prevent dirt and debris from clogging the gear, and to help prevent measurement errors. Knurled lock screw holds the sliding jaw in position to help ensure a consistent measurement.
|Manufacturer||Fred V. Fowler Company, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||1 yr warranty on material and workmanship|
4. Stalwart #ad
Dial Caliper- Stainless Steel and Shock Proof Tool With Plastic Carry Case, 0- 6 Inch Measuring Range For Accurate Measurements by Stalwart #adStalwart #ad
- Mobile- the stainless-steel caliper is lightweight and easy to carry anywhere. Product details – measurement range 0-6 inches. Additionally, the easy to use thumb-roll mechanism and position lock allow for sure adjustment and added precision.
Durable construction- made of stainless steel this dial caliper will hold up during tough working situations. Satisfaction guaranteed –stalwart is committed to providing consumers with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products.
Measures inside, outside, depth and step. Note: this is an exclusive product of Stalwart and ONLY calipers by Stalwart are GUARANTEED to be genuine.
The included plastic carry case protects your caliper and makes it readily available for on the go projects. Precise measuring- the stalwart shockproof stainless-steel dial caliper has dial graduations of 0001” and. 001” for accuracy. Great for home or work projects. Made of stainless steel and includes a plastic carry case.
|Manufacturer||Trademark GLB #ad|
5. Accusize Industrial Tools #ad
Stainless Steel, in Fitted Box, Accusize Industrial Tools 0-6 inch by 0.001 inch Precision Dial Caliper, P920-S216 #adAccusize Industrial Tools #ad
- Range: 0-6'', resolution: 0001'', hardened stainless steel. Measuring face hardened, precision ground and micro-lapped for absolute accuracy.
Inside, outside, and depth measurements. Direct reading to. 001'' in large clear dial/. 100 Adjusting slide for fine adjustment. Satin chrome finish, crisp engraved graduations. Clamp for repetitive setting.
6. Starrett #ad
0.001" Graduation, White, Carry Case Included, Measure Inside Outside Dimensions and Depth, Hardened Stainless Steel Metal, Starrett Dial Caliper Measuring Tool 3202-6, 6 Inch Range #adStarrett #ad
- Fast measuring: the starrett dial caliper provides precise measurement of outside dimensions OD inside dimensions ID, woodworking, automotive, and depth. It has a hardened stainless steel bar, measuring surfaces, rack, gears and depth rod.
Range: this series features a 0 – 6 inch range, 0001 inch dial graduation, and one revolution equivalent to 0100 inch. Versatile: the dial caliper is the most versatile precision hand tool on the market and has been the first choice of metal working professionals for decades.
Easy operation: it has a thumb-operated fine adjustment roll, double pinion, knife-edge contacts, and positive spring-loaded, anti-backlash control. Use for metalworking, and machining applications. Features: this model offers sharp, clear dial graduations, lock screws for sliding jaw, black graduations on satin finished bar, and dial bezel which is adjustable.
7. iGaging #ad
IGaging 6" Fractional & Decimal Inch Combination Dial Caliper #adiGaging #ad
- 4-way measuring readout - accuracy: +/- 0001" per 6 inches. Dual scales: Inch and Fractional Displays.
8. Taylor Toolworks #ad
6" SAE Dial Calipers Accurate to 0.001" per 6" Hardened Stainless Steel for Inside, Step and Depth Measurements SAEDC-6, Outside #adTaylor Toolworks #ad
- Hardened stainless steel construction with high quality finish. 6" dial calipers. Dial resolution: 0001". Accuracy: +/- 0001" per 6". Can be used for inside, outside, step and depth measurements.
9. Starrett #ad
White, 6 In/150mm, Starrett-120A-6 Dial Caliper w/Case #adStarrett #ad
- Versatile: used by mechanics and toolmakers everywhere, it offers direct reading, reliability, and accuracy - which makes it one of the handiest measuring tools available. Fast measuring: the starrett dial caliper 120a-6 provides precise measurements of outside dimensions OD, inside dimensions ID, and depth; Use for metal working, woodworking, automotive, and machining applications.
Features: this model offers sharp, clear dial graduations, black graduations on satin finished bar, lock screw for dial bezel, and lock screw for holding sliding jaw in position. Range: this series features a 0 - 6 inch range, measuring surfaces, and one revolution equivalent to 0100 inch; it has a hardened stainless steel bar, 0001 inch dial graduation, rack, gears and depth rod.
Easy operation: it offers one hand use with the thumb-operated, knife-edge contacts, fine adjustment roll, double pinion, and positive spring-loaded, anti-backlash control.
|Warranty||One Year on defects in material and workmanship|
10. Fowler #ad
6" Maximum Measurement, 54-100-330-1, Fowler Full Warranty Stainless Steel Frame Euro-Cal IV Electronic Caliper #adFowler #ad
- Absolute and incremental modes to take intermediate or differential measurements. Certified to ip 54 level of protection against dust and splashing liquid. Digital, single-value readout LCD shows inch, metric, and fractional units for versatility when measuring.
1 year warranty offered by Fowler High Precision, an American company. Accuracy of +/-. 001"/. 02mm with 00005"/001mm resolution fractions in 1/64" increments for precise measurements. Hardened stainless steel frame for corrosion resistance and long life.