As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Portal Games #ad
Portal Games Detective , Blue #adPortal Games #ad
- 1 to 5 players ages 16 and up. Complex detective investigation using clues general knowledge and Antares Database. 120 to 180 minutes playing time.
Can be played on video conferencing. 5 crime cases to solve all interconnected and telling one compelling story. A fully cooperative immersive game night experience.
|Brand||Portal Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Portal Games #ad|
2. Space Cowboys #ad
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective, The Baker Street Irregulars Board Game | Mystery Game for Teens and Adults | Ages 14+ | 1-8 Players | Average Playtime 90 Min. | Made by Space Cowboys #adSpace Cowboys #ad
- This box introduces a cleverly designed system to easily keep track of the players' progress within a case and develops a new story arc. The dynamics of this game make it a perfect choice for game night with friends and family. New standalone in the series: players embody the baker street Irregulars, the young kids helping the most famous detective ever during his investigations.
Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling detective board game for adults and teens can be played with 1 to 8 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Cooperative game: players work together as a team of detectives to gather clues and solve mysteries.
Average playtime is about 90 minutes. Crafted by dave neale, they have a wide range of investigative challenges for beginners and veterans alike! Mystery board game: solve mysterious cases by interviewing suspects, compare your detective skills to the master sleuth himself, searching newspapers and walking the streets for clues.
Once you have completed your investigation, Sherlock Holmes. Whether you’re playing alone or with up to eight players, you’ll need everyone’s wits to work together and solve the case. Ten brand new cases to solve: for the first time in many years, an english author with a deep knowledge of both the literary and gaming aspects of Sherlock Holmes, ten new cases are released for the Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective game system.
|Brand||Space Cowboys #ad|
3. Buffalo Games #ad
Junior Detective, Buffalo Games #adBuffalo Games #ad
- Includes mutliple cases to solve for replayablility. Ultimate game of whodunit. Includes spy glass decoder to discver hidden clues. Don't trust everything you hear.
|Brand||Buffalo Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Buffalo Games #ad|
4. Grey Fox Games #ad
Age 14+ ...Who Among You Can See Through The Lies or is Capable of Not Getting Caught, Grey Fox Games Deception: Murder in Hong Kong Board Game, 20 min, 4-12 Players, Fast Pace Murder Mystery #adGrey Fox Games #ad
- One of the best social deduction games on the market, having won numerous awards! Lie to your friends and get away with murder! Are you clever enough to determine who at the table is sus? Enjoy a fast-paced game full of lies, laughter, and hilarious accusations! Tons of cards mean almost infinite replayability for a unique experience every game.
|Brand||Grey Fox Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Grey Fox Games #ad|
5. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition Board Game BASE GAME | Horror Game | Mystery Board Game for Teens and Adults | Ages 14 and up | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 2-3 hrs | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Horror game: this fully cooperative board game of horror and mystery takes place in the same universe as Arkham Horror 3rd Edition, Arkham KCG, Eldritch Horror and Elder Sign. Mystery game: players take the part of investigators, entering the darkened rooms of haunted Akrham mansions and other sinister locales to discover strange secrets, solve cunning puzzles and battle otherworldly dangers.
Open the door and step inside - it will take more than just survival to conquer the evils terrorizing this town. This immersive companion app guides players, step by step, through each scenario.
Average game time is 2 to 3 hours. Explore the veiled and misty streets of Innsmouth and stumble through the haunted corridors of Arkham’s cursed mansions as you search for answers and respite.
Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling cooperative horror game for teens and adults can be played with 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and up. Cooperative game with high variability: game features four campaigns of varying length and difficulty. The dynamics of this game make it an excellent choice for game night with friends and family, especially if they're fans of horror! App-driven game: a free digital app is required to play your copy of Mansions of Madness.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
|Warranty||Guaranteed against Manufacturer Defect|
6. Hunt A Killer #ad
For True Crime Fans with Documents & Puzzles, Solve Crimes at Game Night or Date Night, Solve The Murder of a Tavern Owner, Hunt A Killer Death at The Dive Bar, Murder Mystery Game for Adults #adHunt A Killer #ad
- Fun family puzzle game: enjoy 45-60 minutes investigating the murder at the dive bar and become part of a thrilling crime game experience with 1-5 players. Mystery boxes for game night: hunt a Killer is perfect for game night or a murder mystery party; our mystery game box has everything for an adult game night.
Solve a murder of a small-town bar owner: Death at the Dive Bar is an immersive puzzle game solving the death of local bar owner Nick Webster.
Mystery game to solve an unsolved case: work solo or with friends or family as you solve the mystery; 1/5 difficulty for puzzle game beginners; for ages 14+. Immersive mystery & crime games: change up game night with Hunt A Killer games; story-driven card, puzzle, and board games that will challenge your problem-solving skills.
|Brand||Hunt A Killer #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hunt A Killer #ad|
7. Murder Mystery Party #ad
Family or for Couples Date Night Ages 14+ from, University Games Murder Mystery Party Case Files: Underwood Cellars Unsolved Detective Game Play Alone, Brown, w/ Friends #adMurder Mystery Party #ad
- This mystery in a box is the perfect addition to your game room activities and also makes a great Halloween game. This case file includes all the evidence you need to solve the murder. Once you think you know the solution, access complete solutions online to confirm your suspicions and make an arrest. Immersive story and realistic evidence - this case file includes crime scene photos, newspaper clippings, suspect interviews, and much more to help you determine who committed murder.
Determine motive, means and opportunity - murder mystery party case files is the only game where players solve the murder the way a real detective would.
Players need to hunt through the evidence to find the killer and determine the motive, means and opportunity of each suspect. All the evidence has been curated to present the most realistic experience possible no fake handwriting. Open the underwood cellars case file to start the crime scene investigation. The hunt is on to find a killer and it’s up to you to solve this wine country murder.
This murder mystery game in a box is the perfect gift for friends and family who love mystery board games and is perfect for family game night, an evening with friends or for date night for couples who love cold case murder mysteries. Like our original murder Mystery Party games, then you’ll love Murder Mystery Party products. It has been 20 years since famed Napa winemaker Cary Underwood disappeared. Online hints and solutions - if you get stuck anytime during your investigation, you can access misplaced case files online for hints to keep you moving.
|Brand||Murder Mystery Party #ad|
|Manufacturer||University Games #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
8. Stellar Factory #ad
Stellar Factory Werewolf: A Party Game for Devious People #adStellar Factory #ad
- Are you devious enough? Made in the U. S. A. Play with up to 35 people or two 20 person games! Werewolf is a party game of lies, deceit, & accusations.
Most well-designed Werewolf game that exists. 20 villager cards, 2 seer cards, 8 wild cards, 2 moderator cards, 2 Village Drunk Cards, 2 doctor cards, 2 witch cards, 10 werewolf cards, 2 Alpha Werewolf Cards.
|Brand||Stellar Factory #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stellar Factory #ad|
9. Van Ryder Games #ad
Detective City of Angels – Board Game by Van Ryder Games 1-5 Players – 30-150 Minutes of Gameplay – Games for Game Night – Teens and Adults Ages 14+, English Version #adVan Ryder Games #ad
- Classic setting: detective: city of angels, is a game of mystery, deception, set in the dark and violent world of 1940s Los Angeles, and investigation for 1–5 players. Be a heel: one player will take on the role of The Chisel, whose only goal is to stall and misdirect the detectives at every turn using bluffing, manipulation, and often outright lies.
Replay ability: each crime is a carefully constructed puzzle that can unfold in a variety of ways depending on how the detectives choose to pursue their investigations.
Investigate: detective: coa uses the innovative arc adaptive Response Card System to create the feel of interrogating a suspect.
Be a sleuth: most players will step into the shoes of lapD homicide detectives, hungry for glory and willing to do whatever it takes to successfully close a case, even if that means intimidating suspects, concealing evidence, and hiring snitches to rat on their fellow detectives. Suspects do not simply give paragraph-book responses; instead The Chisel carefully chooses how they will answer.
10. Unsolved Case Files #ad
Unsolved Case Files: Cold Case Murder Mystery Game: Who Murdered Harmony Ashcroft? | Can You Solve The Crime? #adUnsolved Case Files #ad
- Then disprove a key suspect's alibi and finally identify the clue that will put the real killer behind bars for the murder. If you don't have the answer right you can keep investigating without being spoiled by the right answers. Couples looking to escape boring date nights are amazed with the interaction and teamwork that develops when you work together to solve this mystery.
Online answer keys - to get past each step of the case you'll need to visit an online answer page that requires you to prove you cracked it. Everything about this mystery game is fiction, fingerprint card, suspect interrogations, evidence report, legal documents, coroners report, but will feel just like you are a real cold-case detective.
With 3 different mysteries to solve in order to play the game, this case will challenge your investigative abilities. Solve 3 mysteries to crack the case - in order to solve this cold case murder mystery game you'll need to find 3 separate clues that crack open the case.
Perfect for individuals, your partner, couples, groups & parties - teen and adult murder mystery fans love the cerebral challenge. Be a cold case detective - unsolved case files puts you in the shoes of a cold case detective tasked with solving a murder that happened decades ago with only the original investigator's case file. It's also the perfect adult mystery game to break out on your next dinner party or family get together. Think you can find out who really killed harmony ashcroft on May 8, 1998? Unsolved Case Files will let you find out once and for all whether you're as good as the detectives on TV.