As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bostitch #ad
BOSTITCH Coil Roofing Nailer, 1-3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch RN46 #adBostitch #ad
- Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing. Patented single-action side load canister for fast, one-step nail loading. 3/4-inch to 1-3/4-inch coil roofing nailer with lockout mechanism prevents firing when empty.
Operating pressure : 70 -120 psi. Magazine angle - 15 Degree. Adjustable depth control, body and magazine wear guards, full round driver, side-load canister. Backed by seven-year limited warranty. Durable yet lightweight aluminum and carbide tips for long life.
2. Metabo HPT #ad
Metabo HPT Roofing Nailer, 16 Degree Magazine NV45AB2, Coil Roofing Nails from 7/8-Inch up to 1-3/4-Inch, Pneumatic #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Depth adjustment: Tool-less depth of drive adjustment, for precision nailing/flush driving. Carbide tipped push lever: Reduces wear.
Easy fastener installation: Side loading magazine, convenient and easy for quick replenishment. Rubber pads: help keep nailer from sliding off roof when not in use. Speed: quick driving system, for maximum efficiency.
Applications: Ideal for installation of asphalt roofing shingles and insulation boards. Durable: pneumatic power feed and return, allows tool to operate in the harshest conditions. Lightweight: at only 5. 5 lb. The nv45ab2 is lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability.
3. WEN #ad
WEN 61783 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer #adWEN #ad
- Holds up to 120 nails at a time with a quick release for easily fixing jams. Adjustable shingle guide and depth control makes for easy shingle spacing during jobs.
Fire 11-gauge nails. 12 inches anywhere from 3/4 to 1-3/4 of an inch. Includes a blow mold carrying case, oil, and hex wrenches. Uses pneumatic operating pressure anywhere from 70 to 120 PSI.
4. MAX USA CORP. #ad
MAX USA CORP SuperRoofer CN445R3 Roofing Coil Nailer up to 1-3/4" #adMAX USA CORP. #ad
- No nail waste or jams: a nose magnet holds the last nail in place, allowing contractors to use every nail in the coil; it also prevents the tool from jamming. Extreme driving power: Full round head driver blade for better holding power. When necessary, the superRoofer’s contact foot is easy to remove, clean and is also inexpensive to replace.
Consistently and accurately shoots nails: The depth adjustment dial allows operators to effortlessly drive nails into hard materials, and also control depth of drive when fastening soft materials, for a consistently polished finish.
Reduced tar build up: tar resistant nose is designed to resist tar 8x longer than conventional tools. Avoid trip hazards: a tangle free swivel fitting prevents tangling of the hose while keeping roofers safe from potential fall hazards.
Self-cleaning filter for reliable operations: The patented, self-cleaning maintenance free end cap filter, captures foreign substances before they can enter the tool and automatically safely ejects them when the air hose is disconnected. Simple tool maintenance: a removable contact foot allows roofers to safely maintain and clean components of the tool without having to submerge the tool in corrosive cleaning agents.
|Brand||MAX USA CORP. #ad|
|Manufacturer||MAX USA #ad|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
5. Bostitch #ad
15-Degree BRN175A, BOSTITCH Roofing Nailer, Coil #adBostitch #ad
- Dual door magazinE can be closed multiple ways. Upgraded engine and feed system improves drive quality, overall performance, and durability.
Oversized tool free depth adjustment for proper nail setting. Redesigned grip handle for better feel. Carbide nose inserts help to protect the nose from wear.
6. AeroPro #ad
AeroPro CN45N Professional Roofing Nailer 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch #adAeroPro #ad
- Tool-free precise adjustable drive depth. Professional grade roofing nail gun designed with moving cylinder engine for low recoil.
Selective actuation switch sequential or bump. Single-action side loading magazine with capacity up to 120 coil nails. Heat treated aluminum hosing designed for extra heavy duty application.
7. 3PLUS #ad
3PLUS HCN45SP 11 Gauge 15 Degree 3/4" to 1-3/4" Coil Roofing Nailer #ad3PLUS #ad
- Drives 3/4-inch to 1-3/4-Inch full head coil roofing nails;. Interchangeable trigger for single shot or bumper fire function. High-capacity magazine holds up to 120 coil nails at a time; Tool free adjustable depth of drive for consistent and controllable nail fit; 360° tool-free air exhaust.
Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing;. Integrated side skid pads prevent the tool from sliding off roof when placed on its side;.
8. Valu-Air #ad
Valu-Air CN45C 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer #adValu-Air #ad
- Heat treated aluminum housing for extra heavy duty usage. Drvies 15 degree 3/4" - 1-3/4" coil roofing nails. Single-action side-load high-capacity magazine that holds up to 120 coil nails and reduces downtime. Comfortable over-molded rubber grip. Tool-free precise depth adjustment.
9. HBT #ad
HBT HBCN45P 3/4'' to 1-3/4'' Coil Roofing Nailer with Magnesium Housing #adHBT #ad
- Drives 11 gauge full head coil roofing nails ranging from 7/8'' To 1-3/4''. Tool-free adjustable depth control helps set nails properly; adjustable shingle guide allows for quick and consistent shingle spacing.
Durable and lightweight magnesium housing helps reduce user fatigue. Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact mode. Skid-resistant pads/wear guards for safety and tool protection; contact safety With Carbide inserts for less wear and tear.
10. Ridgid #ad
RIDGID 15 Degree 1-3/4 in. Coil Roofing Nailer #adRidgid #ad
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, inspection, and may arrive in a generic box.