As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Taytools #ad
Taytools 469508 1-1/2 Inch Machinist Center Finder Square Tools Steel with Tapered Pinned Joint Overall Length 3-1/4 Inches #adTaytools #ad
- Overall thickness is 0390 inches. The joint is taper pinned to maintain accurate measurements. Will find the center of a 3 inch square and a 3-1/2 inch circle.
This center finder square is made from tool steel and lapped to a fine finish. Length of the leg from the inside corner to tip is 1-1/2 inches, overall length is 3-1/4 inches.
2. DDWT #ad
Center Finder Line Gauge Woodworking 45 Degrees Angle Line Caliber Marking Ruler Wood Measuring Scribe Tool #adDDWT #ad
- Aluminum alloy center finder, sandblasted and anodized; Torsion resistance, machined with multi-axis precision equipment, durability and corrosion resistance. Randomly draw two lines, the intersection point is the center of the circle.
Used to accurately and efficiently find the center of both round and square stock. Overall length 11. 81'' long x 5. 12'' wide. Removable steel ruler can be used as a positioning unit, can draw 45 degree line.
3. DEKAVA #ad
Center Scriber Line Scriber Woodworking Marking Offset Marking Tool Center Finder Tool Wood Scribe Marking Gauge Woodwork Measuring Tool #adDEKAVA #ad
- Measurement: 100 x 60 x 50 mm/ 3. 9 x 2. 4 x 2. 0 inches, this woodworking tool can quickly and accurately mark center lines on wood board up to 64 mm/ 2. 5 inch, the diameter of the foot hole is about 7.
2 mm/ 028 inch. Multi-function scriber: can mark the center of the plate with a thickness of 64 mm, 1/8 inch, 3/16 inch, 1/ 4 inch, 5/16 inch, 7/16 inch, move the scribe to draw 1/16 inch, 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch edge. Good material: line scriber is made of ABS plastic, harmless to your body, durable and easy to use, please feel free to use it.
Magnetic bottom: precision marking tool can be attached to the iron surface, and you can put the pencil in the foot hole, convenient to use and storage. Wide application: suitable for plate grooving, pin joints, making reference lines for drilling holes, assembly work, marking out mortises and rabbets.
4. Milescraft #ad
Milescraft 8408 CenterFinder, Center Scriber and Offset Measuring & Marking Tool #adMilescraft #ad
- Center hole holds the pencil in a perfectly centered position as you scribe your line. Works on boards up to 2-1/2" thick. Rare earth magnet allows for easy storage on any metal surface.
Built-in #2 pencil storage, so you’ll never lose your pencil. Offsets range from 1/16” to 5/8”, in ten 1/16th inch increments. Notches for offset marking let you scribe off-center lines.
5. TIPU #ad
Marking Centerline Tool for Woodworking Small, Tipu 2-2/5-Inch Marking Center Finder #adTIPU #ad
- Pencil not included, #2 2B pencil is recommended. Perfect for determining exact centers on the edges of boards with steady and high speed making. The novel design allows great smooth gliding on the board, and protect your working fingers from burrs.
Constructed of stainless steel, durable and easy to use. Mark centers on boards up to 2-2/5 Inch in thickness or width.
6. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71080 Plastic Center Finder – Wood Turner Tools Series #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Easy to use: to find the center, mark a line, simply place tool on corner, rotate it 90 degrees and mark a second line. Includes: 1 Center Finder Tool.
Versatile: used by professional woodworkers and diy enthusiast to find the exact center of any round, square, or octagonal wood piece up to 8” or hexagonal wood pieces up to 5-3/4”. Quality: manufactured with a premium, lightweight design that features impact-resistant plastic for long-term durability – plus this center finder woodworking tool possesses a colored, semitransparent profile for optimal visibility.
Function: provides you with a quick, easy and accurate method of finding the center on a piece of wood stock.
7. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71421 10" Round Center Finder Compass Tool for Wood Turning Lathe Work – Clear Acrylic #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Features: marks circles up to 10 inches in 1/2 inch increments with 18 accurately cut 1/8”diameter holes, and 1 center disc hole. Function: a quick and easy solution to finding the center of irregular shapes, drawing circles and perfect for laying out wood for bowls, platters, trays and more.
Premium design: made from clear acrylic, these center finder woodworking tools possess a truly transparent profile and contain sharply laid out markings and visual aids along the disc.
Includes: 1 circle Center Finder Tool 10 inches. Easy to use: simply tap a small nail or pin through the center hole, insert a pencil in your choice of diameter hole, and pivot around the center point to make your circle mark.
8. Frienda #ad
Round Template Clear Acrylic Drawing Circles Diameter, Lathe Work and Woodturners, 300 mm/ 11.8 Inch Round Center Finder Compass Lathe Centering Tool Circle Gauge for Drawing Circles #adFrienda #ad
- Material: this center finder is made of transparent acrylic with a central hole and clearly marked circles, which allows you to see exactly what you are doing and helps you measure quickly and easily. Wide range of applications: this lathe centering tool can draw a circle with a radius of 10mm to 150mm; It can be applied wherever a circle is needed, plastic, composite materials, crafts, art, metal, glass, poster boards, school projects and finishing woodworking; For wood, fits for wood turning, etc.
Package contents: you will get a round center finder compass, which can help you find irregularly shaped centers, 300 mm/ 11 inches in diameter, help you to work. How to use: during use, find the center, push the awl into the center hole, you can place this round template on the object you want to measure, and then draw a circle around the center point.
Functions: this round center finder compass can find the center point on irregular items with a diameter of 300 mm/ 11. 8 inches; for example, avoid unnecessary waste of wood corners, you can easily find the largest circle on the log, and achieve maximum output.
9. Mitutoyo #ad
3/8" Diameter Shank, 0.200" Diameter Tip, Edge/Center Finder, Mitutoyo 050103 #adMitutoyo #ad
- Centerfinder end is used to find hole centers, and aline the spindle with a punch mark or scribed line. All working surfaces are hardened and ground. Used in a milling machine to find the workpiece edge.
10. EIGNO #ad
EIGNO Center Scribe Gauge Center Scribe Measuring Tool，Aluminum Alloy Center Finder,Woodworking Line Caliber Gauge,45/90 Degree Right Angle Line Gauge Carpenter Ruler，Removable And Replaceable Ruler. #adEIGNO #ad
- Used to accurately and efficiently find the center of both round and square stock. 5. 2. Quick and easy operation, It can mark a soft metal, wood, and it's perfect for finding precise centers.
4. 1. Aluminum alloy 90 degree 45 degree right angle tool, High strength and quality, corrosion resistance. Measuring hard to get to square and 45 degree angles. 3. 30cm steel rulers removable and replaceable ruler.