As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Timberline #ad
Timberline Scraper Burnisher #adTimberline #ad
- It quickly gives your blade micro-planed edges, it's easy to use, and it sharpens a variety of scraper sizes, shapes and thicknesses. Instructions included. A properly burnished scraper blade makes guitar bodies, bindings and fingerboards ultra-smooth.
There's no tool like this ingenious hardwood/steel burnisher for keeping your scrapers sharp. The best tool to keep your scraper's edge.
2. Wood Smith #ad
Woodsmith Scraper Sharpening System #adWood Smith #ad
- Quickly and precisely shape the edge of scrapers. Slide the scraper along its path to create a perfect 90 degree edge. For more aggressive cuts, simply change the position of the file for a perfect 45 degree edge.
Takes all the guesswork out of sharpening and burnishing cabinet scrapers. Add the final burr by sliding the scraper against the attached burnishing pin.
3. Crown Hand Tools #ad
Crown Hand Tools Sheffield UK Steel 2 Piece Rectangular 2 1/2" x 5" Cabinet Scraper Set 375 #ad Crown Hand Tools #ad
- Scraper edges are milled and not stamped which will speed sharpening. Made of medium carbon steel with a hardness of 40/42 rockwell C. This scraper set in made in Sheffield England by Crown Hand Tools.
This specification gives good edge retention while allowing the “spring” or “flex” in the blade which gives the user control of the tool. Scrapers are 2 1/2" x 5" and are. 032 inches thick. This is a high quaity set that will last a lifetime.
4. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Scraper Burnisher for Creating Sharp Burrs and Honing Card Scrapers 6 inch Steel Rod with Hardwood Handle #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The steel rod diameter measures approximately 3/8” which makes it perfect for working the edges of your scrapers without any give. The idea is to roll the edges of your scraper to create a burr so that it produces fine, light shavings and makes the wood surface very smooth. To do this, you simply tilt the burnisher slightly to one side of the scraper and run the burnisher along the edge repeatedly until you produce the burr you are looking for.
Scraper burnishers are a staple in most every woodworkers shop. Most woodworkers love to use scrapers simply because they produce a wonderful looking end result that are beyond compare to most any other device.
This burnisher is simple in design and is made specifically to create burrs on the edges of flat, curved or beveled card scrapers. They are used to create a burr or an edge on card scrapers so that the scrapers can produce clean, smooth wood surfaces by scraping the wood.
Once your scrapers have the desired burr on each edge, you’ll be able to produce wonderful looking results on your wooden surfaces. Using card scrapers has long been used by wood craftsman for years and is now becoming more common among beginners and mid level woodworkers. The burnisher measures approximately 11-1/2 inches in total length and has a hardwood handle with a steel ferrule. It can be used for standard burnishing applications and for working small, tight ends and spaces. The rod is made from hardened steel to withstand burnishing process.
5. SHARPAL #ad
Pocket Diamond Knife and Tool Sharpener Fine 600 Grit, SHARPAL 114N Credit Card Size Diamond Sharpening Stone #adSHARPAL #ad
- Mirror polished finish on rear side for emergency signaling. Ring grip holding to protect hands from hurting when sharpen. Compact & pocketable credit card size.
Ideal for sharpening knives, small edged and pointed tools including carbide and high speed steel tools. Fine 600 grit 25 micron for a sharp edge.
|Manufacturer||Sharpal Inc. #ad|
6. Fulton #ad
Fulton Scraper Burnisher with 6 Piece Multi-Shaped Scraper Set 3 Rectangle 1 Beveled 1 Curved Convex and Concave and 1 Gooseneck Scraper #adFulton #ad
- This burnisher is simple in design and is made specifically to create burrs on the edges of flat, curved or beveled card scrapers. Most woodworkers love to use scrapers simply because they produce a wonderful looking end result that are beyond compare to most any other device. The three rectangle scrapers of various thicknesses in this pack will work for the vast majority of your projects.
The curved convex and concave curves, spindles, gooseneck and beveled scrapers are ideal for working oddly shaped pieces like chairs, boxes and more. Once your scrapers have the desired burr on each edge, you’ll be able to produce wonderful looking results on your wooden surfaces.
The 6 included scrapers are made from a strong carbon steel and come in various shapes for a wide variety of applications. They are used to create a burr or an edge on card scrapers so that the scrapers can produce clean, smooth wood surfaces by scraping the wood. If you have never used a burnisher, it is relatively simple to use.
Scrapers are perfect making your surfaces extra smooth and ready for light sanding for the finishing process. To do this, you simply tilt the burnisher slightly to one side of the scraper and run the burnisher along the edge repeatedly until you produce the burr you are looking for. The hardened, polished high carbon hrc 62-64 steel rod measures approximately 3/8 inch in diameter which makes it perfect for working the edges of your scrapers without any give. The hardwood handle gives you a comfortable firm grip and helps provide leverage when placing pressure on the scraper.
7. DFM Tool Works #ad
DFM Tool Works Cabinet Scraper Burnisher Tool – MADE IN USA – with Hard Maple Handle and Super Hard High Speed Steel Rod #adDFM Tool Works #ad
- Made in the usa with super Hard High Speed Steel Rockwell 63-65. Beautiful hard maple Handle is Stained Cherry Red and Made to Last. Super hard steel easily Burnishes or Turns a Hook on Cabinet and Card Scrapers.
8. AXUAN #ad
Knife Sharpening Stone Set, Leather Strop, Premium 4 Side Grit 400/1000 3000/8000 Whetstone Kitchen Knife Sharpener Kit with NonSlip Bamboo Bases, Polishing Compound, Flattening Stone,Angle Guide #adAXUAN #ad
- Non-slip bamboo Base - keep the sharpening stones safely in place while sharpening. Black flattening Stone - keep your water stones flat all the time. Whetstone kit400/1000 grit water stones - sharpening dull knives, 3000/8000 grit water stone for refining the edge. Leather strop and Polishing Compound - polish knife and removing burr.
Best gifts and best after salessuitable for all kinds of holiday gifts, is the best gift for family, the best gift for yourself. Leather srtop with polishing compound & Razor Strop help to quickly repair the fine steel edges of straight razors and cutters, which are badly needed for trouble-free operations. Leather razor Strop - help sharpen small knives such as razors.
Angle guider - help the knife on the correct angle. Repair and emergency useflattening stone helps to repair the terrazzo, so that the terrazzo can still be restored to its original smoothness even after being rubbed of the blade. Simple operation, so that both professionals and amateurs you are easy to start, equipped with angle guide to make this process easier.
Safe and easy to operateit is equipped with two silicone pads and a non slip bamboo base to prevent water stones or knives displacement during operation. 24-hour online after-sales service and 30 days no reason to return, the best gift for chef, let you buy more assured. Keep the sharpness of all kinds of knivesthis complete set of grindstone can sharpen any blade, paper cutting, razors, pocket knives, including kitchen knives, beard shaving, carving tool, etc. Please note that if the silicone pad does not match the grindstone, it can be interchanged with the silicone pad of another grindstone.
|Part Number||Sharpening Stone Set|
9. HTS #ad
HTS 131A0 6" Double Sided Diamond Sharpening Stone #adHTS #ad
- 2" x 6" workable surface. Can be used with water with or without soap or dry. 400 grit coarse side. 600 grit fine side.
|Manufacturer||Hobby Tool Supply #ad|
10. DFM Tool Works #ad
DFM Blue Curved Cabinet Scraper Card Set #adDFM Tool Works #ad
- Scrapers need sharpening before use. Burnisher is nOT included and recommended for best scraping performance. Made in the usa from 0032" 081mm thick american Blue Spring Steel. Card scraper edge will last longer in hard wood with a High Carbon Steel, 50 C Rockwell.