As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Finishes #ad
1 Quart, Satin, General Finishes Arm-R-Seal Oil Based Topcoat #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Arm-r-seal topcoats are made with only the highest quality urethane resin. These topcoats are extremely durable and long lasting. They are formulated to be wiped on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush.
2. General Finishes #ad
Satin, 1 Quart, General Finishes High Performance Water Based Topcoat #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- With its pure polyurethane durability, it can even be used on floors. Interior use only. The hardest, most durable consumer polyurethane top coat on the market today.
Dry time between Coats is only 1 to 2 Hours. Uv stabilizer protects it from breaking down in sunlight and protects the underlying Stains from fading.
3. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes Exterior 450 Water Based Topcoat, Satin, 1 Quart #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Not recommended as a deck finish. Clear-drying finish suitable for vertical exterior surfaces, garage doors, such as fences, patio furniture, entrance doors and interior windows. Water based formula can be brushed, sprayed or rolled; soap and water cleanup.
Exterior topcoat fortified with UV absorbers to stabilize the finish and built-in mildewcide to retard mold and mildew growth. It performs well as a clear coat or as an optional topcoat over General Finishes Milk Paint.
4. General Finishes #ad
Satin, 1 Quart, General Finishes Enduro-VAR Water Based Urethane Topcoat #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Can be sprayed and brushed. Self-crosslinking, oil-modified, water-based polyurethane that looks more like an oil varnish than a water coating. Adheres well only over water stains, dye staINS and RAW WOOD. Ambers slightly, is highly water resistant.
5. Bloxygen #ad
Seal, and Store. 2 can pack, Bloxygen Preserver. Spray #adBloxygen #ad
sprayed into your container it pushes the oxygen or moisture up and out,
sealing the contents with a heavy blanket of stable gas. The revolutionary
natural formula can lengthen the lifespan of some paints or finishes to 10
years or more! Why use bloxygen?
anyone who does handy work or painting has experienced the frustration of
hardened paint, finishes that have become rubbery or separated, or oil-based
coatings that can never be used again.
Simply spray, seal and store. How does it work?
bloxygen uses ultra-pure argon gas. Whether you are an artist, woodworker, boat
builder, mechanic, craftsmen, a brewer or self-proclaimed foodie, we guarantee you will be using
Bloxygen all the time! Preserve, protect and prevent waste today!.
Argon is 25% heavier than oxygen. Don’t let your expensive supplies go
to waste, use Bloxygen to BLOCK OXYGEN. Who should use
bloxygen? our thousands of customers each have their own special use for
What is bloxygen?
a powerful and proven formula to save your leftover paints, finishes or food
from getting ruined by oxygen or moisture. Bloxygen will save you $$$$ by
significantly increasing the shelf life of your products and reducing hazardous
waste! When to use
bloxygen? for long-term storage protection, seeds, liquor, olive oil, you can spray the finish preserver
into cans of opened Polyurethane glue, makeup, Waterlox, tru-oil gunstock finish, and photo chemicals. You can even use the food
preserver spray for wine, hops, auto body
chemicals and coatings, and food.
6. ANCHORSEAL 2 #ad
ANCHORSEAL 2 Hybrid Log & Lumber end Grain Sealer, Water-Based Wax & Polymer Prevents up to 90% of end Checking Drying Splits on Cut Ends. Green Wood Sealer for Turning Blanks & Bowls. 1 Gallon #adANCHORSEAL 2 #ad
- Ipe decking end sealer - widely used to protect cut ends of wood decks & steps. Green wood sealer for turning blanks, cookies, wood bowls and carvings.
Prevents up to 90% or more of end checking drying splits. End grain sealer of choice among log and lumber industry professionals since 1980 Water-based, eco-friendly log & lumber end grain sealer.
|Brand||ANCHORSEAL 2 #ad|
|Manufacturer||U-C Coatings #ad|
|Part Number||ANCHORSEAL2 GALLON|
|Model||Anchorseal 2 Green Wood Sealer Gallon|
7. Minwax #ad
Quart, Minwax 657000000 Water-Based Sanding Sealer #adMinwax #ad
- Seals wood grain. Easy to sand. Dries in one hour. Use on unstained, furniture, doors, bare wood floors, and cabinets. Designed for use on unstained, furniture, bare wood floors, doors and cabinets.
It seals wood grain and easy to sand. Designed for use on unstained, bare wood floors, furniture, doors and cabinets. It seals wood grain and easy to sand. Dries quickly, in one hour, for easy project completion. Dries quickly, in one hour, for easy project completion.
|Manufacturer||Paint Sundries Solutions #ad|
8. Minwax #ad
Satin, pint, Minwax 40910000 Wipe-On Poly Finish Clear #adMinwax #ad
- Available in Gloss or Satin. Made of a high quality oil-based polyurethane. Easy to apply - no drips or brush marks. Protects against water, household chemicals, food stains and wear. Provides a hand-rubbed look. Protects wood against water, household chemicals, food stains and wear.
9. General Finishes #ad
1 Quart, Java, General Finishes Oil Base Gel Stain #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Easy-to-use stains simply wipe on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush no spills or splashes. This is the stain that has the most "finishing feel" of all General Finishes' products.
Can help you get a more even appearance on difficult woods such as aspen or pine. Woodworkers love the lustrous finish that shows up. Heavy-bodied, and so does not penetrate as deeply into the wood as liquid oil-base stains do.
10. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes Wood Bowl Finish, 1 Pint #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Created to be safe on wood surfaces that contacts food. Not for actively used butcher block counter tops that are used for chopping and cutting. Safe topcoat on wooden bowls, cups, spoons, decorative wood countertops or other wood surfaces that come into contact with food.