As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/2 Inch Drive x 27 mm Deep 6-Point Impact Socket | SID23127 #adTEKTON #ad
- Socket well depth: 1. 41 inches. Drive end diameter: 1. 50 inches. Meets a minimum of 1. 3 times the ansi/ASME standard for proof torque. Size is marked both with a high-visibility laser marking and a permanent stamped marking that won't wear off.
Overall socket Length: 3. 08 inches. Socket end diameter: 1. 50 inches. Radiused corners prevent fastener round-off by applying force to a fastener's flat sides, rather than its corners. 6-point socket opening provides an exact fit for hex fasteners.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
2. Craftsman #ad
Metric, CRAFTSMAN Shallow Socket, 12-Point CMMT44243, 1/2-Inch Drive, 27mm #adCraftsman #ad
- Quick size identification: Large Markings. Meets or exceeds ASME Specifications. Quick engagement: metric Sockets Feature 12 Point Box End with Fastener. Corrosion resistance: The Shallow Socket Has Full Polish Chrome Finish.
3. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/2 Inch Drive x 27 mm 6-Point Socket | SHD22127 #adTEKTON #ad
- Socket geometry is designed to apply force to flat sides of fasteners and not the corners, preventing round-off. Extra-large die-stamped size markings are easy to read and can’t wear off.
Four detent grooves provide a secure connection with the drive tool. 6-point socket opening provides an ideal, exact fit for hex-shaped fastener heads. Overall socket length: 1.
78 in. Socket end diameter: 1. 42 in. Drive end Diameter: 1. 3 in. Socket well Depth: 079 in. Standard-length socket is relatively versatile and suitable for a wide range of applications. Beveled inner rim of the socket opening helps guide it smoothly onto fasteners. Polished, chrome-plated finish easily wipes clean and is highly resistant to corrosion.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
4. Craftsman #ad
Metric, 1/2-Inch Drive, CRAFTSMAN Deep Impact Socket, 27mm CMMT16087 #adCraftsman #ad
- Corrosion resistant: Metric Socket have a black oxide finish. Quick size identification: Impact sockets 1/2 drive comes with large markings. Increased torque: 6-point impact socket comes with fastener. Meets or exceeds ASME Specifications.
5. DEWALT #ad
DWMT17193B, DEWALT 1/2" Drive Impact Socket 6PT 27MM #adDEWALT #ad
- Laser etched markings for easier identification on black phosphate finishes. Heat treated cr-440 steel for strength and durability.
Oil rubbed Black oxide coating for corrosion resistance. O-ring and retaining pin compatible for added job-site safety. Directtorque Technology helps prevent rounding of fasteners.
6. THLY #ad
27mm Socket 1/2 Drive, CR-MO for Easy Removal of Axle Shaft Nuts 27MM, 1/2 Inch Impact Metric 12-Point Deep Axle Nut Socket Set #adTHLY #ad
- Easy to use engineered for use with impact drivers, This axle nut socket can be used for the removal or installation of axle nuts. Radius corner design The metric sockets adopts radius angle design to extend the life of fasteners.
Best service if our 1/2 inch impact socket or service has any problems for any reason, please contact us immediately, we can provide you with new replacement products or refund as needed.
27mm socket with premium durability the 27mm socket 1/2 drive is manufactured from premium impact grade chrome molybdenum steel construction with corrosion-resistant black phosphate finish.
Package included: 1 x 27mm socket. Length: 8cm/3in; Width: 4. 3cm/1. 7in; height: 4. 3cm/1. 7in; weight:345g/076lbs. 27mm socket 1/2 drive 12-point impact socket High-torque, 12-point opening grips flat sides of fasteners, not corners, preventing round-off. The impact socket set has good abrasion resistance, high hardness, high torque and corrosion resistanc. We value customer satisfaction the most.
7. Craftsman #ad
1/2-Inch Drive, Metric, CRAFTSMAN Socket, 27mm, 12-Point CMMT12087 #adCraftsman #ad
- Quick fastener engagement: 12 Point Socket. Corrosion resistance: metric socket has Full Polish Chrome Finish. Quick identification: Large markings for socket identification. Increased accessibility: Deep Socket for increased accessibility.
8. Powerbuilt #ad
Powerbuilt 640841 1/2-Inch Drive 27mm Deep Socket #adPowerbuilt #ad
- Oversized socket size callout forged into socket wall for quick and easy size identification. Built to exceed tool standards. Meets or exceeds ANSI standards. Lifetime warranty. Tool solutions for most all situations. Made to be the most reliable tools in the market today.
9. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT, DWMT17218B 1/2" Drive Impact Socket Deep 6PT 27MM #adDEWALT #ad
- Laser etched markings for easier identification on black phosphate finishes. Oil rubbed Black oxide coating for corrosion resistance.
Heat treated cr-440 steel for strength and durability. O-ring and retaining pin compatible for added job-site safety. Directtorque Technology helps prevent rounding of fasteners.
10. ABN #ad
Deep Impact Metric Sockets 1-Pack, 6 Point CR-MO Metric Deep Socket Impact Sockets 1pk, ABN 1/2 Inch Drive 27mm Socket #adABN #ad
- Use your tools: use with your existing 1/2 inch drive impact extension bar, impact wrench, air impact tool, and other hand or electric tool; Chamfered lead-ins allow easy attachment to drive tools and placement onto fasteners; Pin hole at socket base for use with pin and O-ring for a secure attachment to drive tools.
27mm size: our metric impact wrench sockets have stamped size markings for easy identification; External depth is approximately 3-3/8 inches deep.
Remove tires: the abn 1/2” drive 27mm deep sockets 1-Pack is a metric impact socket that is designed for the installation and removal of lug nuts with superior grip.
Built to last: metric impact deep socket constructed from chrome-molybdenum steel CR-MO for maximum strength, longevity, and torque that is better than chrome-vanadium sockets; Comes pre-oiled for corrosion resistance. Reduce wear: the 6-point radiused rounded corners reduce wear by striking on the flat surface of the fastener to increase torque and reduce wear.
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|