As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 24 oz. Ball Peen Hammer | 30404 #adTEKTON #ad
- Permanent head-to-handle epoxy bond will not loosen over time. Soft and comfortable, non-slip rubber grip. Exterior poly jacket protects handle core from missed strikes. Forged and polished steel head. High-strength fiberglass handle core helps absorb vibrations.
|Warranty||Always Guaranteed: [email protected]|
2. Estwing #ad
24 oz Metalworking Tool with Forged Steel Construction & Shock Reduction Grip, E3-24BP, Estwing Ball Peen Hammer #adEstwing #ad
- Forged in one piece – the most durable, longest lasting striking tools available. Made in the usa – our tools are proudly crafted in Rockford, IL using the finest American steel. Patented shock reduction grip – comfortable, durable & reduces impact vibration by 70%.
Versatility on the job – used for forming and shaping sheet metal, striking punches, chisels & peining rivets. Built for the pro – machinists, mechanics, jewelers, contractors, metalworkers, tradesman & serious DIYers.
3. Estwing #ad
Silver, Estwing MRW24BP Sure Strike 24 Oz Wood Handle Ballpeen Hammer #adEstwing #ad
- Genuine hickory handle – designed to fit the grip of the user’s hand ensuring comfort & control. Forged steel head – maximum strength and durability for a lifetime of hard work. Rounded ball end – smooth rounded ball end lets workers shape metals to the right contour.
Versatile applications – used for forming and shaping sheet metal, striking punches and chisels & peining rivets. Built for the pro –machinists, contractors, metalworkers, jewelers, mechanics, tradesman & serious DIYers.
4. REAL STEEL #ad
Real Steel 0506 Non-Slip Cushion Grip Jacketed Graphite Forged Ball Pein Hammer 32-Ounce #adREAL STEEL #ad
- Soft and comfortable non-slip textured cushion-grip for secure handling. Exclusively profiled drop forged & heat treated high carbon steel, long lifetime to use.
Polished head and ball pein eliminates rebound, reduce hand fatigue. Graphite core more strength and durability than fiberglass handle.
|Brand||REAL STEEL #ad|
|Manufacturer||Real Steel Inc #ad|
5. REAL STEEL #ad
Real Steel 0519 One Piece Framing Steel Forged Ball Pein Striking Hammers 24 oz #adREAL STEEL #ad
- Polished ball pein and standard head for shaping sheet metal. Shock-reducing and comfortable cushion rubber grip. Ball pein hammer stronger & lighter ultra sleek design easy to work. Forged from one piece steel more strength and durability.
|Brand||REAL STEEL #ad|
|Manufacturer||Real Steel Inc #ad|
6. Great Neck #ad
GreatNeck BP24 24 Oz. Hickory Ball Peen Hammer #adGreat Neck #ad
- This ball peen Hammer has a genuine hickory handle. It has drop forged steel for strength and durability. The ball peen end used for riveting, shaping and straightening unhardened metals. Greatneck limited lifetime warranty. Valuable addition to any craftsmen's collection.
|Brand||Great Neck #ad|
|Manufacturer||Great Neck Saw #ad|
|Warranty||GreatNeck Limited Lifetime|
7. TopBuilt #ad
T TOPBUILT Fiberglass Handle Ball Peen Hammer with Forged Steel Construction and Shock Resistant Non Slip Handle 24 oz #adTopBuilt #ad
- After-sales service：thank you for choosing our claw hammer. Various applications: Ball peen is ideal for striking chisels and punches or riveting, shaping and bending metal.
Durability - this ball peen hammer comes with forged steel head for superior strength and durability, providing you a good hammering experience. If you have any questions, please contact us by email, our service team will provide you with 100% satisfactory reply within 24 hours.
Rust resistan-forged steel head with polished face and peens resists rust or corrosion for a longer tool life. Ergonomic handle -patent fiberglass handle provides a comfortable grip prevent slippage and dampens strike vibration, reducing stress on your body. In addition to this, added durability by using a permanent head-to-handle epoxy bond that will not loosen over time and use.
8. Wilton Tools #ad
14-Inches, Wilton 33214 BASH Ball Pein Hammer 32oz Head #adWilton Tools #ad
- Anti-vibe neck with tapered design eliminates vibration from striking. Safety plate prevents head from dislodging. Patented unbreakable technology made from spring steel rods throughout allows hammer to take maximum abuse with minimal wear and tear.
No-slip grip made from vulcanized rubber ensures secure hold.
9. KSEIBI #ad
KSEIBI 271645 Ball Pein Hammers with Fiberglass Handles Head Weight 24oz #adKSEIBI #ad
- Comfortable grips: Textured, molded rubber cushion grips that are oil-resistant. Cross pein pin hammer: also known as a telephone hammer is used for a number of purposes including precision work on small fixings, panel pins, body repair.
Product size: 24-ounce ball pein hammer. Mechanic’s-style: Oversized handles for sure grip. Durable: carbon steel forged steel heads for strength and longevity.
10. Southwire #ad
18 oz Head with Smooth Face, Heavy Duty Drop Forged Steel, Romex Staple Remover, Tether Hole For Safety, Southwire Bmeh-18 Heavy Duty Romex Electrician's Hammer #adSouthwire #ad
- Heavy duty: 18 oz head Constructed from drop forged steel for maximum power and durability. Comfort grip: Comfortable handle grip helps prevent slipping when in use.
Built for the electrician: features are specifically designed for the needs of electricians. Romex staple remover: convenient Romex Staple remover allows for easy removal of Nm wire staples without damaging the wire.
Fiberglass handle: high strength, light weight fiberglass handle for vibration resistance and shock absorption. Tether ready: handle hole provided for tether/lanyard attachment providing an extra layer of safety. Extended neck: extra-long Neck is ideal for reaching into outlet boxes and other tight areas making it the perfect hammer for electricians.