As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HangDone #ad
HangDone Ribbed Wall Anchors #10-#12 1-1/4-Inch with Screws 100-Pack, Blue #adHangDone #ad
- Great value pack - the package includes 50x blue ribbed anchors, accompanied by 50x 1-1/2” pan-head screws required for installation. Easy to install - 1/4” drill bit is required to make a pre-drilled hole in the wall.
Extra support - wall plugs made of durable plastic material, offers corrosion resistance, higher fastening and extra support to the projects.
General applications - widely used for hang up objects, shelves, lamps, mirrors, paintings or even mounting cabinets. The installation is very quick and super easy on every work. Higher fixation - suitable for various types of surfaces as concrete, brick or plaster. When applying in drywall, light duty items are recommended.
2. Qualihome #ad
Ribbed Plastic Drywall Anchor Kit with Screws and Masonry Drill Bit, 10-12 x 1" #adQualihome #ad
- Ribs prevent the anchor from turning in the hole during installation. Kit includes: 100 #10-12 x 1” plastic anchors, 100 #10 x 1-1/4'' screws, One 1/4'' x 4'' Drill Bit. The split in the ribbed anchors expand on two opposing sides as you tighten the screw.
These plastic anchors are intended for light duty anchoring applications and offer extra support. The split in the anchor ensures three way expansion on sides for increased holding power. Packaging design may vary.
3. Hillman #ad
8-10-12 X 1-1/4-Inch, The Hillman Group 370329 Ribbed Plastic Anchor, 100-Pack, Blue #adHillman #ad
- Works well in hard surfaces where no studs or beams are behind the surface. Easy installation. Comes in a variety of colors. For use in concrete, brick, hollow block, drywall and plaster. Pre-drilling is required; Screws not included. 100 pieces per retail package.
|Manufacturer||The Hillman Group #ad|
4. Everbilt #ad
Includes 50 Pcs #10-#12 x 1-1/4 in. Ribbed Plastic Anchors & 50 Pcs #10 x 1-1/2 in. Self Tapping Screws, 50 Piece Expansion Anchors with Screws Assortment Set, Designed for Drywall and Plaster #adEverbilt #ad
- Large anchor & screws - this set comes with #10-#12 x 1-1/4 in. Working load limits - for these wall anchors, 1/2 in. Drywall shear is 23 lb and Concrete shear is 250 lb.
Convenient pack - these wall anchors and screws for drywall come in a handy reusable plastic cases for easy storage, access and organization. The ribbed design prevents the anchor from turning in the hole during installation and the split design enables expansion as the screw is tightened for a secure grip on the wall.
Package contents - product is sold as an anchor kit with containing a 50 expansion anchors and 50 self tapping screws, totaling 100 pieces. Drywall anchors and #10 x 1-1/2 in. Self tapping screws. Light duty anchors - these ribbed plastic mount anchors are designed for light-duty applications.
5. Everbilt #ad
Everbilt #10-12 x 1-1/4" Blue Plastic Ribbed Plastic Anchor with Screws 7 Pack #adEverbilt #ad
- Will ease your handyman projects when it comes to hanging pictures, photo frames or any other object to drywall or sheetrock surfaces. This dry-wall anchors require a pre-drilled hole to be drilled on the dry wall surface prior to installation.
Includes 7 screws with blue plastic anchors #10-12 x 1-1/4". Use where there is no backing on the sheet-rock, or mounting surface.
|Part Number||124 871|
6. The Hillman Group #ad
The Hillman Group 370342 Blue Conical Plastic Anchor, 10-12 X 1-Inch, 100-Pack #adThe Hillman Group #ad
- 100 pieces per retail package. Easy installation. Ribs prevent anchor from turning in the hole during installation. Provides superior rust and corrosion protection.
Split in the anchor helps ensure expansion on 2 opposing sides. For general applications and light duty use in brick, concrete, hollow block, drywall or plaster.
7. C.R. Laurence #ad
CRL 1/4" Hole 1-1/2" Length 10-12 Screw Expanding Plastic Screw Anchors, Package of 100 #adC.R. Laurence #ad
- Eight different sizes for Screws from #4 to #16. Use in concrete, Tile or Marble. Size color Coding.
8. Newport Fasteners #ad
#12 x 1" Long Bantam Plug-Conical Plastic Anchors/Nylon/Blue/for Use with #10, #12 Screws/Length: 1" / Drill Size: 1/4" Carton: 2,000 pcs, #10 #adNewport Fasteners #ad
- Will not turn in proper-sized hole. Plastic. Plastic Anchors. Light-duty anchor used with tapping or wood screws in hollow wall, brick or block. Bentam Plug-Canonical.
9. Hillman #ad
Blue, The Hillman Group 370351 Plastic Anchor Kit Number 10-12 Includes Screws and Drill Bit , 1-Pack #adHillman #ad
- Works well in hard surfaces and hollow surfaces where no studs or beams are behind the surface. Ribs prevent anchor from turning in the hole during installation.
For general applications and light duty use in brick, hollow block, concrete, drywall or plaster. Split in the anchor helps ensure expansion on 2 opposing sides. Provides superior rust and corrosion protection.
|Manufacturer||The Hillman Group #ad|
10. Hard-to-Find Fastener #ad
Hard-to-Find Fastener 014973270056 Lead Wood Anchors, 10-14 x 1-1/2, Piece-100 #adHard-to-Find Fastener #ad
- Length: 1-1/2 inch. Diameter: #10 to #14. Style: wood screw. Drill size: 5/16 inches. Material: lead.